Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk With Me

Go down

Walk With Me Empty Walk With Me

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:59 am

Walk With Me Screen16

Walk With Me is an all new high school RPG, where 'survival of the fittest' really does come into play. can you survive the most ruthless high school ever?

Wysandria Academy is Australia's most prestigious and expensive private boarding school. Torn apart by a fire six months into the last school year, the historic high school has been closed for a year for renovations and repairs. This new year brings the re-opening of the school and it's refurbished grounds. The waiting lists have been growing longer and longer by the second and finally, Wysandria Academy is able to let a new wave of students - from both Australia and all over the world - enjoy it's magnificent splendour. However, all is not as it seems in this co-ed school with years 9-12 filling it, as the semi-mature students have developed some rather nasty traits. Can you survive this ruthless school full of bullies of the meanest kind - the rich ones? The nice certainly don't last long here, that much can be said, and this is most definitely a school where 'survival of the fittest' applies.

How Long Will You Last?

http://walkwithme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down