Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hanging out by the lake (open to everyone)

2 posters

Go down

hanging out by the lake (open  to everyone) Empty hanging out by the lake (open to everyone)

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 am

Melody peered out into the lake.It looked so peaceful.She sat down and her cat Jinxy curled onto her lap and she petted her.She had a bag filled with books with her but she didn't feel like reading a book yet.
I really need to get out more,Melody thought

Last edited by MelodyLovegood on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 4 times in total

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

hanging out by the lake (open  to everyone) Empty Re: hanging out by the lake (open to everyone)

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:56 am

Humphrey walked to the black lake, and saw what looked to be a first year girl sitting there her pet cat. She had a big filled to the brim with books, but hadn't pulled one out to read yet. "Hello, what's your name? I'm Humphrey Williams, Gryffindor fourth year. Do you mind if I look at your books? I love to read." he said, eyeballing the books with interest.

Sitting down next to her, he hoped she would be friendly. A lot of first years weren't, and it made Hogwarts harder for them. Making friends made this school so much better. I mean, you could get by without them, but that meant missing out on the real experience of the school. Friends made it so much more fun, and interesting.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

hanging out by the lake (open  to everyone) Empty the black lake

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:01 am

"I'm Melody Lovegood first year Ravenclaw,"Melody said."And you can read my books there are more than enough for both of us."Usually she felt nervous,distrustful and shy but being by the lake seemed to calm her or perhaps she was finally lonely enough to risk possibly getting to know someone not that she did trust him.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

hanging out by the lake (open  to everyone) Empty Re: hanging out by the lake (open to everyone)

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 am

"Hello Melody, are you by any chance related to Luna Lovegood?" Humphrey questioned. He'd read about her in his history class, she was one of Harry Potter's friends and companions. Allegedly, Luna was a very odd person. Her father was the editor of the Quibbler, and that was considered a magazine based on imaginary creatures mostly.

Melody had given him permission to read one of her books, so he began looking through them. Surprisingly, he found a book he had been meaning to read for a long time. It was a copy of Alice in Wonderland, and he had heard it was an amazing book. Pulling it out, he opened up to chapter one and began reading. "I can't believe you have this book, I've been meaning to read this for ages. Where did you get it? I mean, it is a muggle book after all."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

hanging out by the lake (open  to everyone) Empty the black lake

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:38 pm

"I am related to Luna Lovegood,"I said."I'm her adopted daughter.And I got that book from my grandpa he collects and believes in a lot of old pieces of fiction."People reacted in different ways to me being related to Luna but I'd rather tell him the truth then have an awkward conversation if he finds out the truth later and the truth had a way of leaking out eventually.I hoped that he wouldn't try to kidnap me or turn into a fan of me just because of who I was related to.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down