Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody) Empty Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody)

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:01 am

Charlotte had made sure that she had let Melody know when she was going to be in the student commons room so that they could start the lessons in sewing that she had wanted to give her in return for letting her learn some things about Karate.

Laying out all of her little ribbons, lace and other things that she could add to her clothes to customise them, she took a deep breath and smiled at some of the other students in the common room, no doubt wondering what was going on.

When she was done Charlotte sat down on the comfy armchair and waited for Melody to appear, hopefully she wouldn't be late, or forget to come altogether, then Charlotte really would look silly!
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 am

"Hi Charlotte."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody) Empty Re: Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody)

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Charlotte looked up when she heard Melody enter the common room and she smiled happily when she greeted her, it was so nice to be able to have a friend who was a girl now, as much as she liked having lots of friends who were boys, Charlotte really needed a girl to confide in.

"Hey Melody!" she grinned "I'm glad to see you again, have you brought some of your clothes that you want to customise? I have all of my things here for us to use." Charlotte smiled happily.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Melody took her suitcase out of her pocket and put it on the floor, then she pointed her wand at it and said"Enlargo!"so it was now regular size which wasn't very large."I brought my entire wardrobe with me,"Melody answered and she opened her suitcase up."I guess I don't really have a lot of clothes."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Charlotte blinked a little in shock when she was told that Melody had brought her whole wardrobe with her, it was a little surprising to suddenly have a suitcase appearing out of nowhere but she didn't really mind, it would mean that she could do some work on her clothes as well to keep herself busy.

"Awwww don't worry about it Melody, we'll be able to make these clothes cooler than any other persons in Hogwarts, except maybe mine." she joked with a happy smile "You have any ideas which item of clothing you want to start with?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

"No I don't have any idea that's why I took my entire wardrobe.Well there's probably something in here to work with."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:56 am

Charlotte made a small humming noise and looked through the top of the suitcase, it was something very personal and she hoped that Melody wouldn't mind, but she was looking for something that she could help her customise, since she didn't know which one to begin working on.

"Welll how about we start with this shirt here, its a black short sleeved one, quite plain, do you think that's something you might want to jazz up a little bit?" she asked with a grin, already looking around the things she had brought to see what she could do with it.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:34 pm

"Sure I guess,"Melody said hoping that she wouldn't miss that black T-shirt.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 am

Charlotte smiled gently and she couldn't help but wonder if Melody really wanted this to happen, she wouldn't be able to turn it back once they had begun to change it, unless one of them knew a spell to reverse what had happened, which Charlotte sure didn't, and as Melody was younger than her, she definately wouldn't.

"Well, what kind of things do you like, are you a girly girl so do you like flowers and things, pastle colours, or do you like loud colours like neons and things? Or gothic types of clothes?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:47 am

"I like all that stuff but I might be more Gothic and loud colors.I don't like to wear stuff that I'm expected to wear make up and/or high heels with."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 am

Charlotte smiled happily and she was glad to be able to help someone learn how to make old clothes almost new again by adding a few little things to make them even better than they were before. With a light smile on her lips she picked through her box.

"Well we have this bright coloured neon ribbon in bright pink, bright green and bright yellow with skulls in the lace, we can add that and make a nice trim to go around it, which is your favourite colour?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:58 pm

"My favorite color varies.But usually it's black,red,green,blue or pink."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:44 am

Charlotte hummed to herself and she picked up the green neon ribbon, snipping the correct amount off the ball of ribbon that she had in her bag, measuring it up to the top, she took up her needle, and looked for some black thread, knowing she didn't have one to match the ribbons colour.

"Well then I think that we should have some bright green, I like this colour the best out of the neon's, I'm more of a darker shade kind of girl, but, how have you been anyway, since I saw you last?" she asked, as she began to sew the ribbon onto the top, furrowing her brow in light concentration.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 am

"I've been OK,classes have been good.How have you been?"

Last edited by MelodyLovegood on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 am

Charlotte merely continued to sew on the ribbon, knowing that if she rushed it wouldn't be the same as if she had taken her time over the sewing, it might fall apart and that wouldn't be good at all, she would need to make sure she showed Melody properly.

"I'm glad that you've been doing alright Melody, have you been enjoying all of your classes since the new year has begun?" she asked with a happy smile on her lips tugging the thread as she pulled it through the top once more.

"Oh I've been just fine." she smiled gently "Done nothing that major to be honest, just homework and some more painting."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm

"I'd like to see some of your pictures sometime if that's okay with you."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Charlotte smiled lightly when Melody asked if she could see some of her pictures, she would be more than happy to show her when she had her pad with her, but there were pictures all over the place in Hogsmeade and in the Ministry of Magic.

"Of course you can see some of my pictures, I'm so happy that you are interested in my art." she grinned, automatically her spirits were lifted a little bit as she thought of her art, the downside was that she accidentally stabbed herself with the needle in the fingertip "Ow!" she pouted with a frown.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 pm

"Are you OK?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:34 am

Charlotte gently stroked her finger, wiping some of the blood away. She kissed it gently so as to not let it get infected. Kisses did make little cuts a lot better after all. She smiled gently,

"Just a little prick is all."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

"Oh I'm glad that your alright."Melody looked though her suitcase."Cool I found my Halloween costume from last year."She held up the black dress,black shoes,black cat ears and cat black tail.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Charlotte giggled when Melody held up her costume from last year, it was kind of cute she had to admit, and she had a weakness for cats, speaking of which she wondered where Viktor and Hannibal were, probably sleeping on her bed and on his perch in the Slytherin dorms, they hardly ever left there these days.

"So I'm guessing that you went as a cat last year?" she asked with a smile on her lips "Well I can't remember what I went as that's bad isn't it?" she laughed quietly.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:35 pm

"Yep.If we ever have another Halloween Ball I wonder what I should go as. I wouldn't worry after all you can't be expected to remember everything that happened a year ago."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Charlotte happily smiled when she thought about the Halloween ball last year, it was a good time, and she wondered if Melody planned to go to the ball that was being held at Hogwarts for Christmas this year, Briony had taken some pushing to do it, however, she eventually had agreed and was beginning to get it organised.

"Are you going to go to the Hogwarts Christmas ball this year?" she asked with a large grin "It's going to be amazing from what I hear, the hall will look beautiful."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 pm

"I plan on going but I'm more concerned about the food.I hope that there's ginger bread cookies there."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:34 pm

When Melody mentioned that she hoped there were ginger bread cookies there, Charlotte raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to one side, she wondered why they would be so important, but they were sort of Christmassy, so she assumed they might be there.

"Well I could always ask Auntie Briony to make sure that they have some for you, they are kind of Christmas related so she might have already gotten some already." she smiled softly "I just hope they have hot chocolate log and thick cream! Yummy."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next