Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody) - Page 2 Empty Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody)

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 pm

"That does sound yummy,"Melody agreed.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody)

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:17 am

Charlotte nodded her head and she felt herself getting hungry even at the sound of the things that they were going to be having at the ball, she couldn't wait now and she hoped that she would be able to help decorate the hall with the professors, but she didn't know if she was allowed.

"Do you have any other plans for Christmas then Melody?" she asked with a soft smile "I think I'm going to have a family christmas, for the first time in a while, since Cobalt quit his extra job." Charlotte explained.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Sew (Charlotte and Melody)

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 pm

"Nope no plans.Usually I spend Christmas with my family looks like we'll both be doing the same thing this year."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:55 am

Charlotte for a moment wondered about Melody's family, she didnt like to ask about families in case they were a sore spot as they often were for people who she seemed to be friends with, but maybe this would be the time to ask her about them.

"So, have you got any siblings?" she asked with a small smile "I used to have a brother but I haven't seen him for a while, I'm guessing that he moved away somewhere, maybe France." Charlotte mused to herself more than anything...she did wonder where Hannibal was...if he was really dead.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:04 pm

"I have two brothers."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 am

Charlotte, when she heard Melody mention that she had two brothers couldn't help but have her interests played on, it was nice to be able to talk with someone about normal things like this, it helped to make her feel better about situations in her life...that maybe it wasn't too messed up after all.

Continuing to sew but looking up every now and again to show Melody she was still listening to her, Charlotte asked with a smile on her lips;

"OH really? What are the two of them like? If they are anything like my brother they should be great!"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 pm

"I don't know what Hannibal is like but my brothers are OK.Their really nice interested in magical creatures and know all the interesting our mother tells us about magical creatures. It would be nice if they were my real brothers but I was found in the woods my mom couldn't find my real parents so eventually she adopted me."

Last edited by MelodyLovegood on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Charlotte's smile faultered a little bit when Melody mentioned Hannibal in the present tense, how she wished that she was right, but Hannibal had died some time ago, or so she had been told by her parents, even though she never truly believed it, it was something that she couldn't handle thinking about for too long.

"Well I don't really have any real family left either, Cobie adopted me and I kind of picked up relations on the way...but as long as they love you and look after you, then they're even better than real family, because they chose you." she explained with a small smile.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Melody smiled.
"Yeah I guess your right.Still there are just a lot of things I've always wondered about my biological parents."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:05 am

Charlotte would have been surprised if there were things that Melody didn't wonder about her biological parents, after all they were people who had brought her into the world and then dissappeared, what had happened to them, and maybe they could even still be alive!

"I'm sure that you could have a look through the ministry records when you get older, they might be able to tell you who they were, and then you can find out some more things about them." Charlotte suggested with a small smile.

"Its almost finished now, just afew more stitches." she hummed as she continued to sew.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:57 pm

"Hm, I don't know if the Ministry would allow me to look though the records.The shirt is looking good."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2