Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time For A Picnic (Alex and Naomi)

2 posters

Go down

Time For A Picnic (Alex and Naomi) Empty Time For A Picnic (Alex and Naomi)

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:27 am

Alex had just reached the Willow Lake, about ten minutes before they were supposed to meet. He had packed the picnic basket and brought the blanket for it. Since he wasn't really sure what Naomi liked to eat Alex had packed an assortment of things. There were peanut butter and jam sandwiches, ham and cheese sandwiches, apples, he'd cut up some carrots and celery, and for dessert had made some chocolate chip cookies. For drinks he had brought some water and lemonade.

Spreading out the blanket, he sat down and waited. The nerves had been there since he woke up, and now that he was just waiting they were starting to make a comeback. This was the first date he'd ever been on, with an amazing girl too. He knew that she was probably nervous too, so that helped a little. Since he had a little time, Alex decided to lay back and look at the clouds while he waited.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Time For A Picnic (Alex and Naomi) Empty Re: Time For A Picnic (Alex and Naomi)

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:00 am

Naomi was a nervous wreck as she reached the Willow Lake and when she saw Alex laying on the blanket she quickly hid behind a tree and took deep breaths. She didn't know that she could be this nervous about a date with a boy. A boy she liked.

She took deep breaths and relaxed. Even though her legs were still shaking slightly she finally reached the spot where Alex was. Her lips quirked into a smile as she stood by his head and looked down at him, her blond hair falling down and her eyes staring at the relaxed face of the boy.

"You know Alex, if you stay like that I'll start thinking you fell asleep and completely forgot about our date." She said and the amusement was heard clearly in her voice.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Before long, Alex heard footsteps approaching. For some reason they seemed to be a bit staggered, and he wondered why. Naomi appeared above him, and he grinned like an idiot up at her. It was great to see her, he'd been looking forward to this so much.

"I figured why not get comfortable since I got here a couple minutes early, I could never forget about something I've been looking forward to so much." he told her. "You remind me of the sun a teeny bit, with the blue sky as the backdrop."

Sitting up, he patted a spot next to him. "Have a seat." Reaching into the picnic basket, he pulled out a tulip he'd hidden in there. He handed it to her. "Here, I thought you might like it." he said shyly, blushing just a little.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Naomi giggled at the boys grin and she shook her head. It was amusing to see Alex grinning like an idiot. She knew that she was grinning just as much, after all it was her first date with a boy she liked.

"You get comfortable too easily." She smiled then blushed when he said she reminded him like the sun. "...Was that a compliment?" She mused, raising her brow.

The blond flopped down next to him and smiled. "Thank you." She grinned but then blushed as she slowly took the tulip. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him. "...Thank you. Tulips are my favourite flowers." She murmured softly, her cheeks still flushed.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Alex wondered if his smile looked just as silly as Naomi's, he thought it probably did. She looked beautiful, and he felt lucky to be here with her. He pinched himself, to make sure this wasn't a dream and it was actually happening.

The comment made him laugh a bit. "Maybe I do, but I was trying to relax a bit before the nerves made themselves apparent." he said honestly. "More of an observation really, though smile is dazzling." It was just what had popped into his head.

"No problem." Seeing her blush a bit when he felt his cheeks warm up made him feel a bit less self-conscious about it. "Really?" he asked incredulously. "When I was looking through it was my favorite. You are most welcome."

Looking over at her, he wondered if she was nervous too. "I still can't believe that this is actually happening. Had to pinch myself to make sure this is real."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Naomi smiled softly Alex as she made herself confortable on the blanket. She fiddled slightly with the hem of her shirt, looking sheepishly at Alex.

"I was a nervous wreck before I came here, my brother had to give me a calming drought." She grinned slightly. "I'll take that as a compliment then." She smiled at him.

"Yes, it's my favorite as well. I guess that's one thing we have in common." She grinned.

She knew that she looked as if she wasn't nervous but her hands were shaking slightly, indicating that she indeed was nervous. "I know what you mean, I did that when I woke up this morning." She grinned. "And then I spent about three hours in front of the mirror and then two more in my walk-in wardrobe, trying to pick what to wear."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Alex smiled back, noticing that was fiddling with her shirt. So he wasn't the only one who was nervous, that was a comforting thought.

"That's good he was there to help. I had a bit of trouble sleeping, both nervous and excited." He'd woken up a couple times, and had been relieved when he got a solid five hour stretch in. "You should."

"It is at that, though I don't really know too much about flowers." he joked.

Hopefully they would be able to relax once they settled in with each other, he normally felt comfortable around Naomi. "Yea, it's kind of crazy." A first date made him feel like he was growing up just a bit. "Took me one hour total, but since usually it takes about ten or fifteen minutes that's saying a lot. I have to say that you do look even prettier than usual, which must be pretty hard to do."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Naomi blushed and looked down at her lap. She couldn't believe that she was feeling shy and nervous around him all of a sudden but she knew that he was too, though maybe not shy.

"Thankfully he was there, so I could somehow calm down." She was a total wreck when she woke up so she was really thankful for her brother being there for her.

"I don't know much about flowers either but I still love them." She smiled.

Naomi prayed to any deity know that she'd be able to relax once both of them settled in slightly. She usually felt comfortable around him but since it was their first official date she supposed that it was normal.

"...And here I thought I'd be the only one that would take long to get ready." She grinned, looking at him.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Alex definitely loved seeing her blush, it was a lovely sight. Knowing her, he expected at least some of the shyness to wear off after a while. Maybe if they started lunch that would take some of the pressure off.

"You'll have to thank Josh for me when you get home." he said. He was looking forward to meeting her brother eventually, if he didn't blow things with her before then.

"That's cool. Well, the picnic basket is ready whenever you are. I packed some ham and cheese sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, some apples, carrots, celery, and some cookies for dessert. To drink there's water and lemonade." he told her, opening it up. He pulled out a lemonade for himself. "You want anything?"

"Well it is my first date, I had to make sure I looked my best." he told her with a wink. "Even if my efforts are useless in the end."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 am

Naomi's cheeks were still flushed slightly but she didn't mind, not one bit. She looked up at Alex and gave him a sweet smile.

"Oh, I will." She nodded, thinking that she'd be lucky to actually catch him at home. "...If he's going to be there."

"...Peanut Butter?!" Her voice went an octave higher, her eyes lighting up in happiness. She loved Peanut Butter sandwiches! She quickly dug into the basket and took out a Peanut Butter sandwich then bit into it. A soft moan passed her lips at the taste before her eyes widened and she blushed, looking down. "Sorry... I kinda love Peanut Butter." She murmured softly.

"It is my first date too and I had to look perfect..." She smiled. "...Why would they be wasted?" She raised her brow at him.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 am

Alex felt a bit of warmth blossom in his chest when she smiled at him. It was quickly becoming one of his favorite things to see. He was glad that she seemed to be enjoying herself a little.

"Oh yea, I forgot that he doesn't spend a lot of time there. Since he knows you were going on a date though, he might stick around to see how it went." he said, grinning a little bit. "If I had a little sister going on a date I would do that."

The reaction caught him off guard, and he burst out laughing. It seemed that he'd made a lucky guess, he was a fan too. Reaching in, Alex grabbed his own and took a bite. They turned out good, he thought to himself. "That's good, don't apologize. I'm glad I packed something you like, I'm a fan as well."

"You always look perfect Naomi." he said softly, looking down. "Well, I don't know, it's not like I'm fashionable or attractive." he shrugged. As far as he knew nobody had ever liked him until Naomi. "I figured I should try though."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 am

"Nope, he doesn't spend that much time at home." Naomi sighed softly. "It's all because of his upbringing. Even though our father apologized and talked to us, I know it'll be a long time before Josh will forgive him."

The girls cheeks flushed when he laughed and she looked down at her lap, her lower lip pulled into a pout. "Stop laughing at me." She muttered. "I'm a total fan of Peanut Butter." She grinned at that.

"...Thank you." Her cheeks were flushed and she watched him. "You shouldn't try to look attractive or fashionable Alex." She sighed and moved closer to him. "I like you the way you are."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:23 am

Alex felt for her, he knew that things with them and their dad weren't the best. "That is understandable, from what you've told me I know it's been rough for you two. How are you doing with it?" he asked, worried about her. If her father hurt Naomi again it would upset him too.

When he saw her start to put he realized he'd embarrassed her. "Awww, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to make fun of you or anything." he apologized, looking at her. "Good stuff, that peanut butter. Got to love George Washington Carver." he remarked, the man who had invented it. He'd found a ton of uses for peanuts, he couldn't remember them all.

"You don't have to thank me, the cute blush is thanks enough." he teased, winking at her. Listening to Naomi, he knew that she was right. "I have to agree with you on that one. That's a sweet thing to say." he said quietly. When she inched a bit closer he moved right up next to her and put an arm around her, giving her a light squeeze. The whole time he was blushing, and his heart was hammering in his chest.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Naomi waved his worry off and grinned at him. "Me and father are on speaking terms now, there is no hitting or anything. He hasn't hurt me at all this year. We talked it through and father realized that being a really arsehole was not helping him." She told him.

The blond was still pouting but this time she had the kicked puppy eyes look as well. "Really?" Her voice quivered slightly but inside she was grinning. She nodded to what he said.

"...You're embarassing me." She whispered, looking down her cheeks still flushed. When he put his arm around her, she smiled and snuggled closer to the teen, resting her head on his shoulder.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:14 am

"Really? That's great to hear Naomi, I'm so happy you are starting to work on things." he said happily, hugging her. "I was so worried about you whenever I knew you were at home. Maybe I could meet him sometime, if you want me to." he suggested shyly. It would be nice to meet her family. "Being mean never does solve anything."

He saw a kicked puppy look in her eyes and wanted to make her feel better. "I'm just an idiot sometimes. Don't think before I do something. Your reaction was good actually, I'm glad I packed something you enjoy." he told her. Then, leaning in, he kissed her softly on the lips. Pulling away, Alex looked at the ground and blushed beet red. "Better now? Kisses are supposed to help always." he said quietly.

"I'm embarrassed too. Naomi, you have to get used to me doing things like this though. There will be a lot more to come. Besides, I'm proud that you're my amazing girlfriend." Alex stated firmly. Wrapping his other arm around her head, he tucked her head under his chin and began to stroke her hair, running his fingers through it. "This I could get used to." he whispered.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Naomi giggled and hugged Alex back, enjoying the warm hug. "I'm happy as well... We may not be as close as most parents with their children yet, but we are getting there. Josh and Father on the other hand have a few differences to work out though. It will be long for them but I know they will work it out." When he said he was worried about her she smiled and softly kissed his cheek. "I was fine since I had Josh there and now I'm really fine... I'm sure you can meet my father, but not yet. Let's have a few more dates before that." She grinned.

The blond burst out laughing at him before her eyes widened when he kissed her. Her eyelids fluttered close and she kissed him back. When he pulled away her cheeks were a nice red colour but there was a soft smile on her lips. "Mmmm... I am better, thank you." She whispered in his ear.

"..." Naomi didn't say anything and just hummed softly as he started stroking her hair. It felt nice and she didn't want this to end. Her eyes closed and she cuddled closer to him, her arms wrapping around his waist.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 am

Alex was kind of surprised they had begun to work things out, but really happy for her. He knew that Naomi loved her father dearly even though he'd treated her terribly. You couldn't not love your parents, especially when they'd been a good one for years before the accident happened. "Yea, well I'm sure it's a bit tougher for Josh to forgive him. I mean, he had to deal with watching his Father treat you like that, that must have killed him. Given time though I am sure they'll come to understanding." he said positively. "Oh, definitely want to have a few more dates. I don't want to share you with your family just yet." he teased, winking at her.

Time seemed to slow as they kissed, and all too soon it was over. His heart was beating faster, his face felt like it was on fire, also he had a silly grin on his face. That was the most fantastic thing that he had ever done. "Wow...that was....wow." he said, he couldn't think of anything else to say. Sometime in the near future he would definitely have to kiss her again.

Now they were holding each other and cuddling they didn't need words to express how they felt. The simple action of being close to each other meant so much more than what they could ever say. Alex reached over and grabbed a sandwich and some lemonade, so he shifted a tad bit so he could eat. His other arm was wrapped around her, holding her against his side. "Mmmm, that hits the spot."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Naomi nodded at him and fiddled with the hem of her skirt. "It will be tough for Josh but not only because of what he had to watch. He... He is and will always be a Night and when Night's hold grudges either against their family or friends or enemies then it will take a long time for that grudge to disappear." She grinned lightly. "But I know that for me, Josh will try to get on with Father. It might not be straight away that they'll see eye to eye but it will be in a few years. I hope that before I get to marry they'll work out their differences." She laughed at him and kissed his cheek. "Too bad but you do have to share me with my family Alex, my father can't wait to meet you."

The blonds mind was slow comprehending what happened but she knew one thing for certain. She wanted that kiss again. "...Mmm..." She nodded, not sure what to think either.

Naomi's eyes closed as she cuddled closer to Alex, her arms wrapped loosely around his waist. It was peaceful and she liked it.

(OOC: Sorry for the late replies XDD)
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Alex saw how that Naomi was a bit uncomfortable, she kept fiddling with her skirt. He was kind of surprised that she was sharing so much about this, it was a very sensitive subject. It made him realize just how much she trusted him to talk about this. When she talked about her family having the tendency to hold grudges it made him a bit sad. Grudges were never good, he'd learned that forgiving people was always the best way to go.

"I can understand why he would have a grudge against him. In my experience it is always best to forgive though, even when it's hard. Of course I understand that it will take a lot of time and work to forgive when it's something this serious though." Alex said seriously. "Hopefully they can work out their differences. You and your father still have some work to do as well I would imagine." Then he grinned when she laughed and kissed him on the cheek and blushed a bit. "Well if I have to. My family can't wait to meet you either. My mom and dad always ask me about you."

Alex watched Naomi's reaction and felt his cheeks blushing furiously. She had seemed to enjoy it and looked just as dazed as he felt. He decided to give it another try. Then he leaned in for another kiss, pushing her hair back behind her ear as he did so. Closing his eyes as he felt his lips touch hers, he slowly pressed his lips against her soft ones, feeling his way along since he still didn't really know what he was doing. There was a faint strawberry flavor to her lips, and Alex realized she must have put on a flavored lip balm.

Having Naomi cuddled up against him with her arms gently wrapped around his waist was something he would never forget. This was the first time he'd felt this way and experienced this closeness with anybody. Running one hand through her hair gently, he looked down at her. "Are you getting sleepy on me?" he asked quietly.

(OOC: Don't worry about it. I haven't been on in a while either. Nice to see ya Smile
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down