Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Live (Kiera, Dimitra and Vierdos)

2 posters

Go down

I Wanna Live (Kiera, Dimitra and Vierdos) Empty I Wanna Live (Kiera, Dimitra and Vierdos)

Post by Vierdos Ergo Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Vierdos was out wandering aimlessly around he had no idea what to do since his Mistress Charmin's death. This became an everyday thing he would float in and out of a place like no tomorrow just looking for a place to belong or something to do that would intrigue him. One would think that he would enjoy his freedom however he felt that the days just started to run together as everyday was the same as the last.

Finding himself in a place known as the Slient Wood he looked around before choosing a log to sit on where he stared blankly out at the forest around him. Charmin was the one who had saved him from being staked and torched he owed his life to her and for that reason he felt he failed since he could not keep her from dying.

Letting out a small sigh he broke off small pieces of bark and studied them before throwing them off into the distance. He did like the beautifulness of the woods everything just seemed so calm but that was also why he hated them.

Vierdos Ergo
Creature

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Live (Kiera, Dimitra and Vierdos) Empty Re: I Wanna Live (Kiera, Dimitra and Vierdos)

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Kiera was striding through the Silent Wood, mind engrossed in thought. She had asked Dmitra to come meet her here, and sent a Portkey to transport her here through owl. The Portkey would get activated in about twenty minutes or so, and Dmitra would be here. Meanwhile, Kiera wanted to stake out the place and see if there was anything dangerous here. The Silent Wood wasn't particularly known for any malevolent creatures, but you could never be too careful. Or paranoid.

Speaking of paranoia......Kiera was passing by a particular glade in the forest, when she sensed something. Or rather, someone. Her far too many battle experiences had well-educated her in the art of scenting out magical auras. This particular one.....wasn't like the aura of a normal witch or wizard. It wasn't malicious, or giving off the notorious Dark Magic vibes. But it was unusual all the same.

Kiera called out her sword, Krusa, from the magical vacuum she always kept it stored in. Wand in left hand, and Krusa gripped tightly in her right, Kiera sprang into the glade, body automatically shifting into a defensive stance. There was a...boy there. Or man. He was staring off into the distance. Something about him didn't quite settle right with Kiera's instincts, so she raised her sword further.

"Who are you?"
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Live (Kiera, Dimitra and Vierdos) Empty Re: I Wanna Live (Kiera, Dimitra and Vierdos)

Post by Vierdos Ergo Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:19 am

Vierdos looked up when he heard someone approach. Seeing a sword he quickly stood up and knelt with his hands in the air. "My name is Vierdos Ergo. I mean no harm." All he knew was submission so he wasn't about to try and fight for he knew that he would lose and he wasn't a violent vampire anyways. Unless he was commanded to be at the moment he was his own creature no matter how he disliked it.

He felt something with her something he hadn't felt since his last mistress he wasn't going to show it that for it would be a weakness and he wasn't sure why he was feeling it in her presence. However he lowered his head out of respect and didn't get off the ground. He didn't want to seem like he was going to attack.

Vierdos Ergo
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 am

He was a creature, there was no doubt about it. No sane human being, no matter how cowardly, would kneel at the sight of the sword, they would probably scramble away, running for their lives. This boy had no fear in his eyes, but no desire to fight either. He simply seemed unwilling to involved in any sort of altercation.

Judging by the complexion, and the eyes, this was probably a vampire. Though Kiera had never seen an undead, who would bow to a human before. Kiera's eyes grew sharper. Curious and more curious. She needed to solve this mystery.

"Rise." Kiera's voice was low, yet non-threatening. "Who...what are you? What is your name?"
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down