Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in Black (James, Jack and Aurelia)

3 posters

Go down

Back in Black (James, Jack and Aurelia) Empty Back in Black (James, Jack and Aurelia)

Post by James Irvine Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

James hadn't stopped grinning since Aurelia's phonecall had explained that the British Ministry had cut them a deal so that they could enter the country again. As much as he enjoyed the fresh air of his homeland of ireland, the place was pretty much dead. There was barely any excitement in Ireland and that was something that Britain had in spades. For example, there were no nightclubs in Ireland that were actually any good.

Hence why James had immediately suggested that they hit a nightclub. It had been way too long since he and Aurelia had bit of a bump and grind on the dancefloor after all. Making his way into the nightclub, James walked up to the bar, where he said he'd meet up with the others. Ordering a vodka and coke, he almost laughed at the bartender's fearful expression. Seemed that the word hadn't gotten around yet. Oh well, there was nothing wrong with people having a healthy dose of fear of you. Kept them from getting out of line and kept the drinks coming.

As he sipped at his drink, James sighed happily and lent against the bar casually. Strangely enough he'd missed the feeling of his very bones being shaken by the noise of the music.
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Back in Black (James, Jack and Aurelia) Empty Re: Back in Black (James, Jack and Aurelia)

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Jack smirked slightly to himself as he made his way into the nightclub, having arrived separately to his brother. The reason why he'd arrived separately was simply that he'd been trying to talk Evangeline into accompanying him to the nightclub. She had told him that she was a little bit too busy to go to the nightclub with him and would rather not have to share his attention with others.

That meant that it was going to be an early night for Jack because he was going to be going home to his lovely Evangeline. Seeing his brother up at the bar, he ordered a southern comfort on the rocks and leant up against the bar beside his brother,

"Hey ther' broth'ra mine." he greeted James casually, "Yer kno' wher' yer lil fillie is?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Back in Black (James, Jack and Aurelia) Empty Re: Back in Black (James, Jack and Aurelia)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:04 am

Aurelia had been overjoyed that she was allowed back out of the box she had been living in for the past few years and was going to take this oppertunity to get blind drunk with the people who she had been exhiled with, plus, scaring the hell out of everyone in the pub by being there was going to be a great experience as well,

She would enjoy it while it lasted.

Finally glad to be busting out some of her clubbing outfits again she wore her tight little black dress with large sections cut out of the back, and the largest pair of black high heels she still owned, which were unfortunately not very high.

Seeing her boys at the bar she approached them with a large grin on her lips, ordering a white Russian she grinned extatically at them before smirking;

"So...what do you say?" she asked teasingly.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:55 pm

James saw his brother emerge from the crowds of people, all of whom seemed to be avoiding them like they had the plague. The old one or this new one, didn't matter. Wasn't even like James or Jack would be affected by it. Only Aurelia would and that was why he and Jack would give whatever help to her they could,

"Yer kno' as well as I do tha' she lik's to mak' an entranc'." he told her brother with a smirk as he sipped at his drink, "Wher's yer fillie? She busy or somethin'?"

Seeing Aurelia gliding through the crowds, the frightened people parting before her, he smirked a little bit wider as she leant up against the bar between him and his brother,

"I say tha' dress loo' amazin' babe." he told her honestly, grinning, "An' wond'rin' if yer wan' to drin' tha' befor' or aft'r we danc' a stor' up on tha' danc' floor."
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 am

Jack drank his drink a fair sight faster than both James and the newly arrived Aurelia. He was planning on getting as close to shit-faced as he could get and still be able to function. And he had a mild sobering potion in his pocket so that when he got home to Evangeline he would only be slightly tipsy despite the amount he had before that,

"Yea' she's busy but when she's don' she'll be waitin' fer me at our flat so..." he gave his brother and Aurelia a significant look, "I'ma need the flat fer the nigh'... how abou' yer two shac' up in a hotel or somethin'? I'll pay yer bill."

He laughed a little bit when Aurelia asked what they said. Smirking, he signalled for the bartender to leave the Southern Comfort bottle,

"I say we ain' shi'fac'd enough jus' yet!" he told them both as he poured himself another drink before holding it up as a toast, "To bein' free!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:32 am

Aurelia raised her eyebrows when Jack and James both didn't say the thing that she had thought they would and she smacked them both playfully around the backs of their heads, giving them a very pointed look, and when still no answer appeared she shook her head and chuckled;

"Thank you Aurelia!" she teased in a mock Irish tone "Thats what I was expecting you to say, but, thanks for the compliment about the dress, I wondered if it would still fit." Aurelia smirked.

Sighing when Jack said he would need the flat, she shook her head and shared a very pointed look with James, before smirking like a cat who got the cream and placing her hand on her hip;

"Thats fine Jack, I hope you can afford to pay Hilton prices, I'm not staying in any old dive while you have sex in our flat." she grinned.

Downing the rest of her drink she toasted with Jack; "To being free!"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:07 am

James chuckled when she playfully clouted him round the back of the head. He smirked a little bit when she explained what he and his brother were supposed to have said,

"Than' yer aurelia." he told her, hearing his brother doing the same, "I thin' tha' dress fits yer bett'r now in fac'. Yer in the bes' shap' I've ev'r seen yer in babe."

James smirked a little bit. Of course his brother could probably afford to set them up in the Hilton. They had used Aurelia's magic in the muggle world to make a killing,

"Yea' an' no' one a' them airpor' Hiltons eith'r." he teased his brother, "City Centr' hilton or bett'r."

He smirked, "To bein' free!"
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down