Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Time ( Tessa and Lotus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tea Time  ( Tessa and Lotus) Empty Tea Time ( Tessa and Lotus)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 am

Tessa smiled as she walked into the tea shop. She had gotten an owl from her mum saying that she wanted her to meet her. Tessa was excited, because this meant that she would get to spend some time with her mum. She was always seeing her father at school, but this was a good time to get to know her mum.

She smiled as she knew that Yas was laying at her feet. Tessa knew that she would be asleep in a couple of seconds. She then took a sip of her tea. It was something that she really didn’t' like. But she was force to drink it a lot growing up. Tessa then sat there and was just waiting.

Back to top Go down

Tea Time  ( Tessa and Lotus) Empty Re: Tea Time ( Tessa and Lotus)

Post by Lotus Devante Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Lotus entered Madam Puddifoot's with a bounce in her step, excited to spend time with one of her three daughters. She shook with excitement as she took her seat by Tessa and grinned.

"Hello Tessa! How're you this fine day?" She asked ordering a scone for herself. Honestly, she preferred coffee or an ice-tea over the more formal and english tea that everyone around her drank.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Tessa pushed her tea aside, she hated it no matter how much she had to drink it. She was glad that she got to spend time with her mum.

“ I am doing fine mum.” She then smiled, she knew she would ask about how she was doing in school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Lotus clasped her hands together and looked at her daughter and the sleeping seeing puppy she had.

"Well, how's school and such? Is there anything you'd like to get off your chest, darling?" She asked tilting her head.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Tessa blinked she really didn't' have a lot of time to stop and think about how she was. Because she was always busy

" School is good, wished I didnt' take as many classes. Well Damien got me a Kneazle to cheer me up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Lotus raised a brow and smiled teasingly. She'd have to ask Richard about this Damien later just to see.

"Oh yes? And who's this Damien? What kind of kneazle?" She asked.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Tessa was enjoying her time with her mother. She smiled, maybe it was because she never had a family before.

" Oh Damien is just a boy in the Slytherin house. I am not really sure what kind of kneazle it is. But she is cute."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Lotus was surprised at Tessa's reaction. As a young girl she would've stammered nothing and just waved it off. So instead, Lotus raised a brow at Tessa.

"Oh and why would this Damien boy get you a kneazle?" She asked curiously before taking a sip from her water again.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Tessa then started to blink, as she was trying to think how she could explain this to her mum.

" Well ummm we are kind of dating."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Lotus smiled and nodded. Young love was so sweet. Some cases it lasted forever and in this, Lotus hoped, that her daughter would have someone to confide in. Or someone to help heal her broken heart.

"Darling, I'm happy. No need to explain anything but I only want to know..." She leaned in a little closer, carefully avoiding dishes. "Is he from a pureblood family?" She asked softly and worried that this might affect her daughter.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm

When Tessa would think about Damien, she was happy. She knew that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. But deep inside she knew that wasn't going to happen. And all she could do was dream.

She then blinked a couple of seconds before answering him. " Yes he is from a pureblood family." Tessa was curious why she would ask that question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:30 am

Lotus sighed. This might be hard to explain why she asked this question but it needed an answer.

"Is there-," she began but clamped her mouth shut thinking of how to form the question. "Don't mind me prying but is he...." She lifted her finger and pointed the the clear ring on her finger from Richard and gently clasped her hand around her daughter's.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 am

Tessa was now a little bit worried. She knew that he was a pureblood. But what did that matter.

She really didn't know what she was being asked. Tessa was starting to get confused. She could feel that she was grabbing her wrist. Her mind flashback when she was at the orphanage, when someone would grab her wrist. “ NO.” She then pulled back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 am

Lotus eyes widened as she heard the shriek and immediately she released her daughter's hand her worried eyes roved over her daughter's fearstricken face.

"I'm so sorry, Tessa. Are you alright?" She asked softly placing her hand over her daughter's free hand again trying to soothe her a little bit.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 am

Tessa then started to blink, she knew that she was having a flashback. She was now thinking about her new father. What he was like and wanted to know about her past.

" Yes I am alright, just having flashbacks." She loved it when her mother ran her hand on her check. She wished her real mother was still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Lotus let out a sigh of relief and nodded sipping from her water and smiling. She forgot that Tessa couldn't see but rather worked off touch and her other senses.

"I'm sorry Tessa, I meant to ask if Damien was," she paused and bit her lip. "is he engaged at all honey?" She asked her brow furrowing.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Tessa was able to order her some water. She was already tired of tea, she then started to sip on her water. She loved that she was spending time with her mom.

She then bite her lower lip. Tessa already knew the answer to that questions. And she knew what she was going to be told. “ He has a marriage contract, but he doesn't love her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Lotus nodded.

"They never do," she whispered to herself. Her mother was a tyrant when it came to the idea of marriage and it caused a sort of uprising between them. Now however, she had Jennalye to dictate, unfortunate but better than herself she supposed.

"That's good; there's still hope then darling." Lotus replied smiling and patting Tessa's hand.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Tessa was smiling. She knew that she couldn't live the pureblood life, even though that is what she is.

She was glad that her father wasn't going to marry her off. Just like someone in an old pureblood family. She would find out when she finally meet him. The only person she could see herself being happy with would be Damien. And she believe that there had to be love to make anything to work.

“ That is good that there is still hope.” Hope is something that she could live for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Lotus smiled sadly as she nodded. She almost wiped a tear away from her eye.

"Hope is something to live for." She stated wiping away at the small droplets of milk from her mouth. Lotus thought about how her family did that to her and how she despised her mother for it but would never do such a thing to her own children that she'd love.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Tessa looked at Lotus and was almost in tears.

“ What if you are wrong, and he has to marry Tabi. Then that will leave me nowhere. I will just become an old maid that nobody will want.” She didn't even think about it, when she felt a couple of tears roll down her check. “ I love Damien too much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Lotus could feel her heart go out to her little girl as she gently wiped a tear from Tessa's face stroking it softly with her thumb before bending over the table to kiss her on the forehead.

"Then it is better than to have loved and lost then to have been a cold heartless witch your whole life." She murmured softly. "You will always have me my loving daughter." She whispered softer to her.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Tessa had no idea why she was crying. But she felt like she needed to get it out. She could feel how Lotus was stroking her thumb across her checks. For just one second everything felt right.

She knew that everything was true. But she didn't want to lose Damien. He was the first person she had every loved like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Lotus moved over closer to closely hold Tessa and let her cry on her shoulder softly running her hands through Tessa's hair.

"Shh... let it all out honey." She murmured softly pressing a kiss to Tessa's head.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Tessa knew that she shouldn't be crying here. But it was so hard for her to stop. With everything that was happening, she was shocked that she hadn't started to cry sooner.

“ But I know I shouldn't cry here.” She loved it when Lotus kissed her forehead. It felt like something her own mother would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next