Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Lost...I'm Really Not Lost... (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Not Lost...I'm Really Not Lost... (Open) Empty Not Lost...I'm Really Not Lost... (Open)

Post by Skylar Stoev Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 am

And here, the story of one second year living in a roomful of mirrors begins...dramatic much, Skylar? The exit is right there. You just gotta walk around for longer and see how long it takes you to go as far as you want, and then return. If it takes longer than ten minutes...you lose.

Making bets with himself was something one particular Durmstrang student did not enjoy doing. But what else was there to do when he knew school was boring, there was no one home that would talk to him if he called, and all his friends were off somewhere else? He could just pray that he wouldn't get noticed whilst he purposely tried getting lost.

The camera hanging around his neck was a little uncomfortable, so he took it off and slipped it into his back pocket instead, his hands in his jacket pockets as he whistled softly. How long will it take you? He paused his thoughts there. Then, will anybody even dare interrupt your little bet with yourself? Man you're sad...

Sighing to himself, the second year forced one foot in front of the other, taking small steps around. He didn't bother sticking his hand out to see whether he was walking into anything, but he followed his instinct instead.

Skylar Stoev
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Not Lost...I'm Really Not Lost... (Open) Empty Re: Not Lost...I'm Really Not Lost... (Open)

Post by Eilee Lornay Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Eilee had entered the maze of mirrors before she decided that she was lost. She puffed her cheeks up like an upset toddler (she wouldn't deny to being) and decided she'd do this: she'd run as fast as she could around until she felt an exit or the entrance. It was almost working (well she hoped it was at least) when she ran into something or someone rather.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as she was forced back rubbing her head before she opened her eyes to face a boy. She flushed.

"Oh my, I'm so, so sorry!" She said crawling over to see if the other boy was hurt in any way whatsoever.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Not Lost...I'm Really Not Lost... (Open) Empty Re: Not Lost...I'm Really Not Lost... (Open)

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:33 am

Keaira had been sitting quietly in a corner looking into her deep, brown eyes, trying to find some human quality like she showed around her friends. She found none. She was just the cold old self she had always been. She missed Myles. She really hadn't seen him around lately. And though her twin was being busy with other things, it would be nice to see him around sometimes.

Then a crush was heard, and Keaira's head snapped up. She narrowed her eyes and slipped her hand inside to find the knife she always carried. In rooms with herself all around her, she would easily get jumpy. Not because she was so damned scary, but because she could overlook anything happening around her. Then she saw two people who had fallen down. One of them had scrambled over to the other. Eilee.

"Are you all right?" Keaira asked calmly, sticking her knife back into her cloak.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Stoev Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:07 am

Skylar as about to continue into the room when something - or someone - crashed into him. Hard. He rubbed his forehead, where the girl's collided with his own, and he laughed a little. Well that was certainly embarrassing. He'd fallen right on his butt in the process. It didn't take him long to realise that half of the collision was his fault for not looking where the hell he was going.

"I'm sorry. I guess I should've been paying attention..." Skylar trailed off there. His voice was quiet; uncertain. As if he didn't speak much or not at all, except for maybe in lessons. Huh...when he showed up, that is.

Another girl's voice made him look in the direction it came from as he stood up, holding a hand out for the girl already on the floor. Not sure who the other girl was talking to, he half-nodded and half-shrugged, feeling a little uncomfortable. It was probably the most contact he'd ever had in just one day.

Skylar Stoev
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 am

Keaira frowned. "I don't think we've met," she said insecurely, "I'm Keaira Drake, though."

She gave a small smile to Eilee when the girl was back on her feet.

"So, what are you doing, crashing in a room of mirrors? You might cause quite a few years of bad luck," Keaira joked.

She had no idea why she was being so kind. She didn't like what she was changing into. She honestly didn't like it. She loved who she used to be, she couldn't even accept who she was becoming. But she couldn't stop it. Maybe she needed to hang out more with the Sweeney.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Stoev Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:48 am

"Don't think we have," Skylar echoed, tilting his head to the side and looking between the two girls. Ah~ so they knew each other. It took a moment to realise the girl had introduced herself. "Skylar Stoev." He said then, stuffing his hands back into his jacket pockets after he ran a hand through his blonde hair, forcing a slight smile. "Nice to meet you?" He couldn't help but add the little question mark to the end of his last sentence.

His eyes wandered to Eilee, looking her over. Oh come on, he wasn't a perv. He was just checking to see whether he had hurt her in any way because, if he did say so himself, he had quite a strong build, and didn't want her to be complaining about bruises and other things later on.

Skylar Stoev
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Eilee stayed silent for a moment. Keiara was very pretty and she felt a little intimated. Both were stunning and she felt plain, despite her hair color. They were also both second years, she noted. Her face flushed as she realized she'd been staring at both Keira and Skylar without saying anything. She stood up and smiled politely eilling her face to cool.

"Eilee," she tilted her head to grin at Skylar and Keiara. "I believe we've met though."

"I was curious about this quite infamous maze of mirrors. What about you?" She wanted to feel more confident about herself and less intimated by the handsome-err-charming boy and stunning girl before her.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Stoev Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 am

Skylar couldn't help noticing how Eilee's face had flushed immediately after both he and Keaira had stopped talking and waited for her to say something. It made him give just a half smile, as he looked at them, still a little unsure of what it was he was supposed to say. Not like he was a loner and anti-social most of the time though; he usually found it really easy to talk to people...but they knew when to give him some space, so he'd only gotten used to not having so much contact and encounters with multiple students at once. Most of his friends were slightly anti-social though.

"I actually was doing my best to get lost..." Skylar added then, rubbing the back of his head and grinning sheepishly. Oh, he was coming back. Coming back as the just a little happy teen everyone knew and...well no, not loved. He wouldn't go that far. Liked, maybe, but loved was...too big a word. Hah...

He turned to Keaira, just waiting for her to answer Eilee's question herself.

Skylar Stoev
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:59 am

Keaira smiled slightly to Eilee. The girl seemed somewhat uncomfortable.

"Yes, we've met before. In the Archives, I believe," she said.

She then looked at the room of the mazes and shrugged.

"I was simply thinking. It is a nice room to try to figure out of things," she mumbled.

Then she looked at Skylar. Getting lost was something Keaira wanted to do as well, but no matter how hard she tried, she always found her way out. It annoyed her slightly.

"I wish to get lost myself sometimes," she said honestly, "But I have yet to succeed. Maybe I have to try harder."

Then she looked back at Eilee.

"Well, I see why you were curious about this room, it is pretty magnificent," she said calmly.

Then she smiled. "How are you liking first year so far, Eilee?" she asked kindly.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm

"Very confusing and a little hard how was you guys' first years?" She asked tilting her head. She willed herself to stop blushing and instead just be happy to be in the presence of two people.

"What classes are the best for Second Year?" Eilee asked a different question hooking her hands in the pocket of her uniform.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:51 am

Keaira shrugged. "Silent, no fuss. I kept to myself most of the time. The classes were all right due to the fact that I had no distractions," she said calmly.

She then thought about what subjects were the best.

"Well, I do like Potions a lot, but if you do not like the Sweeney, I guess you should stay away from that subject. She creeps most people out. But Dark Arts and Defense are two very good subjects, I think, especially combined with Duelling," Keaira explained to her.

"What do you think?" Keaira asked Skylar.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down