Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent Plot Requirements!

5 posters

Go down

Urgent Plot Requirements! Empty Urgent Plot Requirements!

Post by Briony Romain Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Hello everybody! Smile

I know that some of you have put character requests in anyway, but these plots need to be sorted out immediately D:
Partly because they involve members plots that are already in full swing that have had to stop for a while until there are new users found to fill in the places of the users they were posting with Sad

If you have been effected and need someone to replace a character in your plot, post it up here, and maybe we can match up a few characters that need who to get things rolling again Smile

Okay thanks guys Very Happy
Hopefully we can get this sorted out ^^

Last edited by Briony Romain on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Urgent Plot Requirements! Empty Re: Urgent Plot Requirements!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Alright people. The guy who was playing my son hasn't posted in a couple of months now and it's getting frustrating. So can I pretty please have a volunteer to replace him? He is literally the main part of Sally's plot and without him it makes it hard for her to stay active :'(

His original name was Lucas Swandeth, if you want to keep that then that's fine with me Smile Just a bit of background info if you're to make a new charrie: He is incredibly loyal, something Sally is not, so loyal that he gets torn between a romance from England and his home country in the war.

Please drop me an owl if you're interested Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Alzone Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Okay so I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place but I REALLY REALLY REALLY need this character request filled-

Someone to teach Emilia (me) magic secretly. She was slave but in an accident while escaping she lost her memory and everything about magic. She's a parsletongue but she doesn't now how to control. She is also a little prone to painful memory flashbacks.

Emilia Alzone
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:16 pm

I'll teach you magic if you would like Very Happy
I'll start up a thread somewhere so we can get your plot kick started Smile

Briony
X
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Adura Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 am

I really, really need someone to play a Sprite! This is my only plot line going and I have someone waiting to play another character in it as well but we can't begin without this character! Crying or Very sad

Quoted from a post I made:

"Walking away from the creatures she would return to her home in the black forest and rally her own friends, surly sisters dryad and sprite would help. Steeling her nerves she set off, her heart faltering dare she approach sister harpy?"

Sister Sprite: Six inches tall with dragon fly winds, something around 500 years old (young for a Sprite), must have a power related to growing things, has 'Spite Jinx' magic, I will leave you to fill out everything else in her character sheet. I think it would be neat to her to be named after a flower, seeing as the dryad is named after a tree but she does not have to be.

Where everything is happening (or not happening rather Neutral )

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/t985-the-black-forest

Morana Adura
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Jenkins Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

What I need? I need someone to play my father that adopt me. That is my father. He is werewolf. I am not asking too much. He can be any celb but all asked was that he was creature. That is all I want within my plot and that is the end.I know I did not asked for much.

Ariana Jenkins
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Urgent Plot Requirements! Empty plot

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm

It would be nice if someone posted on my topic:
https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/t2415-no-valentineopen

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down