Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open: Why Do I Cry? (Continuation of A Room for Me)

2 posters

Go down

Open: Why Do I Cry? (Continuation of A Room for Me) Empty Open: Why Do I Cry? (Continuation of A Room for Me)

Post by Teresa Maria King Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:10 am

Teresa was standing on the middle of Black Lake. She can't remember how she got there. All she see are what looks like small drops of water floating around her through her eyes, but in her mind she sees sad memories. She was crying, harder.

The drops of water surround her like a dome with no way out. She was scared. She didn't move, just stood there.

"Please, help me," she repeated even though no one could hear here.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Open: Why Do I Cry? (Continuation of A Room for Me) Empty Re: Open: Why Do I Cry? (Continuation of A Room for Me)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 am

Anne heard some one cry, She wondered who it was. She looked over and saw a Slytherin girl in her year. How many of these snakes are there? She thought to herself. She heard her say something, "Please help me."

Anne walked over to the girl. She whispered "Are you ok." To her. She didn't know what was wrong with her. She was crying quite a bit. She hoped nothing bad had happened.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Open: Why Do I Cry? (Continuation of A Room for Me) Empty Why Do I Cry?

Post by Teresa Maria King Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:38 am

Teresa heard someone talking, but didn't look at her. She felt tired. "No more," she said, before suddenly the drops of water popped. making it rain. Raven gave a cry from his place on the tree.. Teresa fell into the waters, sinking in.

Teresa could feel the cool water surround her as she felt heavy as a rock. She was losing oxygen the further she sink.

"Goodnight," she thought, blacking out.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Open: Why Do I Cry? (Continuation of A Room for Me) Empty Re: Open: Why Do I Cry? (Continuation of A Room for Me)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Anne ran into the lake and swam toward the girl. She was sinking. Anne dived and grabed the girl around the waist. She pulled her up and draged her to the shore. She was mentaly thanking her father for the swimming lessons. Anne was shivering. She was nearly frozen to the bone. She grabed her wand that she had dropped on the bank and cast a drying and warming charm on them.

Anne bent over the girl and to check that she was breathing she was. She didn't know how to wake her though. She pinted her wand at her chest and muttereed"Renavate" Hoping it would work.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

The spell didn't work. Of course, it didn't. Weak and common spell doesn't affect Teresa. It's in her blood. It just bounced back.

Raven called out, flying towards her. He stood next to her face. With a loud call, Teresa opened her eyes. She was out of the lake and breathing.

"What happened?" she said, noticing the girl next to her. Caw,caw, Raven answered.

"I understand." She sat up and turned to the girl. "Did she save my life?" Caw.

Raven jump on Teresa's leg and dropped a two carat emerald from his beak. Teresa took it and put it on the girl's hand. "I am Teresa Maria King and I would like to thank you with this."

Then, Teresa fell back and closed her eyes. "A little rest before we go back, Raven."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 am

Anne sighed when she opened her eyes. She found it odd that she understood her bird. She brushed it off, it didn't matter that much.

"Are you ok?" She asked her. She had almost drowned. It scared her. Anne looked confused thats she was talking to the bird. The bird dropped something green in her hand. She wondered what it was. It shined when it dropped. Her question was answered when the girl, Teresa drooped an emerald in her hand.

"Thanks Teresa, I'm Anne, but I can't take this." She aid holding out her hand to give it back. She had more than enough money already. She didn't need it.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 am

"No," Teresa said, her eyes still close. "I must repay you. I am a King and Kings always repay who ever help them."

She opened her eyes, looking at the sky. Almost all the clouds had disappear, but a few.

"Ask whatever for whatever you want and I'll do whatever to do it," she said, mesmerized by the sky, trying to distract herself, but she could still see some flashes of memories. A few tears fell from her eyes.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down