Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams (Anne and Kasey)

2 posters

Go down

Dreams  (Anne and Kasey) Empty Dreams (Anne and Kasey)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Anne was in the library. She had not been here since she had been tortured, mainly because it was too hot. Though the bruises were gone. She still felt as though she had them. She ached form head to toe. Her scar stil shone bright on her arm. She was still branded a mudblood. She was still having nightmares. She hadn't slept properaly in weeks.

To anyone who knew Anne, ity wasn't really a shock that she was having nightmares. She often got flashbacks in her sleep. So everynight she was awakened by her same nightmare. Anne was doing her homework in the library. She was reading for history of magic. It was rather dull. As she read she slowly drifted off.

She was on the floor. He was standing over here the knife raised. He came to ward her and started to cut the words into her arm. He tounted her. and cursed her.

Anne awoke with a silent scream. She saw someone looking at her rather oddly.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Dreams  (Anne and Kasey) Empty Re: Dreams (Anne and Kasey)

Post by Kasey Flynn Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Kasey sighed, flipping through another page in his book. The plot in this one sure was thickening and he imagined he'd have another late night trying to get it finished. He held up his hand to his face and yawned wide. He probably should try to get back on a normal sleep schedule. He didn't want to have dark bags under his eyes.

Getting to the last page in the chapter, he took the pause to take a momentary look around to see if any thing had changed around him. He saw the tired looking Gryffindor that had been there for a while start to rest her head down and drift off to sleep. He rose his eyebrow a bit. It seemed the library was a popular nap and snogging spot for many. Quite annoying.

He looked back down and read the next short chapter. Upon looking up again, that girl from a few tables in front of him rose her head quickly up, a look of terror on her face. He gave her a strange look that he didn't realize she had seen. ...hmm, nightmare? Maybe that was why she was so tired...she does have some bags under her eyes....

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Anne saw Kasey, the boy from the lake and shook her head. She was so tired. She sould reall go up to bed. She picked up her books and started to walk to ward the exit. Not many people were in the library. It was only her and Kasey. She wondered where Proffesor King was. Surly she should be here. Well not that Anne or Kasey really caused that much trouble.

As Anne walked passed Kasey's Table, she felt a vision come on. She went very still and fell with a sickining thump. She hit her head hard on the table. She managed to know everything on the table to the ground. Anne was back in the shack.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Kasey saw the girl shake her head a bit, probably in attempts to wake herself up. As she grabbed her stuff and made her way to leave, he looked back down to his book. He remembered her from the lake and his classes, but hadn't really talked to her all that much. He didn't figure they'd get along to well, considering that other Gryffindor girl that was so damn stubborn.

He jumped, standing up suddenly, a loud curse slipping from his lips as she hit her head on the table as she fell to the ground. His book he had fell to the floor by her with a clatter. He stared down at her, freaked out, not knowing what he should do.

He groaned "Merlin's Pants....why me??" He knelt down by her and shook her by the arm. "You need to go to the Hospital wing- I don't think you're okay-" How could she be considering how badly she hit her head. And he'd not make himself responsible for just leaving her there and letting her brain bleed or something. No way.

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Anne came round and thought that her head hurt. She knew nothing but a near deadly blow to the head would actually hurt her. She shook her head to both clear the images that entered her mind and to get rid of the pain. Her head didn't hurt anymore. She knew she was fine. She was thankful for her cushioning charm. It saved her alot of pain.

Anne sat up. "Sorry, If i scared you, Kasey." She muttered. Her sleves had fallen back. She gasped and quicky tried to hide her scar. "It's nothing" she muttered almost silently, but she knew he heard her. She closed her eyes slightly but opened them right away. She saw the shack and Hugo whenever she closed her eyes. It scared her, she couldn't sleep.

"I don't need to go to the hospatal wing, I'm fine." She muttered. Not looking at him. She really didn't really want to have her head looked at. Nor the rest of her body. She didn't want anyone to see that she had cuts all over her body.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 pm

He groaned and rolled his eyes. He was not in the mood to be dealing with this right now. He didn't care enough. He picked up his book and stood back up, looking down at her as she sat up. "Yeah yeah, Nothing. What they always say." He had caught a glimpse of her arm and by the way she was acting, he assumed she had done it to herself. If she was going to act out her self-loathing, she should do better to hide it...unless it was a cry for help. In any sense though, Kasey wasn't one to ask for that help from.

He shook his head, setting his book down on the table. "Don't be stupid. Just go, alright? I don't want to be responsible for having to take you." He sat back down, raising an eyebrow at her. "And don't argue with me."

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Anne nearly growled at his body lanagage. He didn't care what happened to her, all he cared about was not getting into trouble. She didn't like this boy. He sould care about the geeral well being of others. She noted his look when he saw her scar and concluded that he thought she did that herself. It made her angry. She would never carve that word into her skin. She only hid it because it made people uncomrotable.

"For your information I didn't do this to myself." she growled at him. "I thought it would make you uncomforable. That's why I hid it. If it doesn't bug you, I'll show it with pride." She told him now satnding up.

"I don't need to go. I'm not hurt." She told him forcefully. More impotantly she didn't want to. "I can do what ever the hell I want thank you very much." She said strongly.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Flynn Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:05 pm

He looked at her, able to tell from the way she tensed up that she was getting pissed off. What was with him and his ability to piss off Gryffindors? They were stubborn and feisty as hell and way to much of a pain in the neck from what he'd seen so far. He groaned and rubbed the back of his neck. He could hear a migraine practically calling his name

"Yeah, yeah, alright." he rolled his eyes. "Why don't you be a little bit more dramatic and see how that works in getting me to feel any sympathy for you..." He glared at her as she stood up. "Oh please" he scoffed. "Don't bother. Plus, I'm sure if you actually cared enough and went to the hospital wing, that scar would be healed up. but obviously you're an attention seeker, I get it."

He nodded and gave her a fake smile. "Great, then please, by all means, move along and leave me be. I don't need to deal with this if you're going to be a damn stubborn, prideful Gryffindor."

Kasey Flynn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 am

Anne was now livid. He thought she was attention seeking. She didn't want his sympathy, nor his pity.

"Listen here, you stupid Ravenclaw." She growled. "I have wittnessed and been through more then you can even imagin. If you think the migraine you're going to get in five minutes is painful, you don't know what pain is. I don't want nor need you symathy." She snaped at him. Her eyes livid.

"And no this bloddy scar can't be healed, I've tried everyrhing." She said in her deathly calm tone. If this boy was smart he would run for his life. She had a temper on days where she was slepping well. He was playing with a bomb.

Anne saw that fake smile and lost it. She slaped him across the face. Not holding back. She didn't care if she got into trouble. All she wanted was for this arse to know what it's like to be her.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down