Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Interests (Eva and Parker)

2 posters

Go down

Common Interests (Eva and Parker) Empty Common Interests (Eva and Parker)

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Eva was hanging around in the entrance hall. In fact she was sitting on a platform for one of the stone soldiers. She was smiling playing with the end of her silk gold scarf. She still wore it because her hair was thinning. She was blowing bubbles with her gum. It was fun. She loved it here. She was watching people walk pass. Some gave her funny looks. She didn't care though. She was in her own world.

Eva was looking for someone. Anne had talked about a boy named Parker. She wanted to meet him. From what Anne had said he seemed like a nice guy. She really liked nice people. She wondered if he was anything like her. Hyper and happy. Eva was always happy. No matter what fate had in store for her, she could still be happy. She thought it might be one of her gifts.

As Eva blew another bubble she saw who she was looking for. She smiled and grabber her bag. From with in it she took out all her pressed flowers. She thought he might like them. She had them in an album. She kept it in her arms. She knew that people always wanted to know everything. So he would naturally want to know what she was holding. She thought it would be a good ice breaker. She jumped down off her platform and walked toward him.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Common Interests (Eva and Parker) Empty Re: Common Interests (Eva and Parker)

Post by Parker Emery Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Parker was just coming back from a midday walk. He'd been out collecting some of the last things he needed for some of his friends gifts. On his last walk he'd seen some really interesting looking rocks and this time he'd gone out to pick them up. The pockets of his robes were filled with around a dozen small-ish rocks. They weighed his robes down a bit and made his robes look a bit weird, but it was better then carrying all the rocks around in his arms.

Parker was still feeling a bit...weird. Back and forth between alright and quite not alright. He wondered if this was how Pxyis felt when going through her mood swings. He groaned quietly. He'd much rather just be content, right in the middle. Back and forth was far too much a pain in the neck.

He sighed as he walked through the doors of the entrance hall. He figured it was around lunch time and might want to get some food, but he'd drop the rocks off in his dorm first. His eyes glanced over the stone soldiers, not noticing the girl sitting on the platform as he walked past her.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Eva realized that he didn't see her. She ran a little to catch up with him. She lightly tapped him on the shoulder. She didn't want to scare him but at the same time she did want to talk to him. She found most people interesting. She thought that he would be a good friend to have. He seemed nice. She could use a nice friend. She also liked slytherins. they drew her in. Maybe it was their traits. She needed something and would do anything to get it.

"Hi Parker." she said beaming at him. She really did smile a lot. She was always happy. Today she was rather hyper. She was almost bouncing on the spot. She was so glad to meet him.

She shifted her album and held out her hand. "I'm Eva. I'ts nice to meet you." She said with a huge grin. She knew it might unnerve him but she didn't really care.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Parker wasn't really paying attention, but snapped back into it when he was tapped on the shoulder. "Huh?" He said, sounding distracted as he stopped and turned around. He saw a bubbly gryffindor girl beaming at him. He couldn't help but smiled back when she said hello. Though...how did she know his name? That was a little bit odd. He shrugged it off though, thinking someone must have just told her about him. Why she wanted to talk to him, he had no clue though.

He watched as she shifted a large album in her arms as she stuck out her hand to shake. "Oh, uhm...hi, Eva?" Her perkyness seemed to raise his mood a little bit. "I'm sorry, have we met before or something?" it didn't seem likely, but since she knew his name, he thought he might as well ask.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Eva smile widened as Parker seemed to brighten slightly. She loved when her mood brightened others. It made everything so much better. When she saw people smiling it didn't matter anymore that she was dying. It didn't matter what was going on it the world around her. She was 11 she didn't have to worry about that.

Eva noted that Parker seemed a bit wary of her at first. He probably wanted to know how she new his name. She had heard a lot about him from Anne and Vero. They both had talked to him. He seemed like a nice guy.

"No we haven't meet before, I share a dorm with Anne." She said smiling per usual "She always says you're a great guy so I wanted to meet you." She told him hoping to boots his moral even more.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:09 pm

When Eva mentioned sharing a dorm room with Anne, Parker 'Oh'd' and nodded in understanding. Though then he took on a slightly confused expression. Anne was talking about him? Not like he ever thought she'd say anything bad, he just never thought he'd be very worth mentioning.

He smiled a little, embarrassed a little by the kind words. "Oh, wow, really? Well- uhm." He shrugged. "I don't think I'm all that interesting, but it's nice to meet you too." While most people were quite kind, not many were so bubbly and perky. It was almost refreshing.

He glanced at her album briefly and wondered what it was.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 am

Eva noted his expression. He seemed confused. She sighed. She was a bit nosy. It didn't bother her. She knew that she would learn about what was troubling him soon.

"Whats on your mind?" She asked bouncing slightly.

She smiled as he looked at her album. She opened it and showed him. "Here you might like it." She said showing him all her pressed flowers. They all looked new due to the Charm her mother had given her.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Parker shook his head and shrugged. "Oh, nothing. I'm fine." Parker nearly laughed a little at himself. People had said he was pretty easy to read and several times when in the more negative moods people were able to pick it out almost immediately. He wondered if it was a bad thing and concluded he really wasn't all too slytherin...he frowned a little.

But he smiled again when she did and opened the album in her arms. He was confused when she said he might like whatever it was. What would it be and how would she know what he liked or not? His eyebrows rose a bit, seeing all the freshlooking, but pressed flowers. "Oh, wow." He ran his hand over the plastic coverings in the album.

He looked up at her, after his hand flipped a page, looking confused. "...they look fresh still?"

Last edited by Parker Emery on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:27 am

Eva raised an eyebrow. It didn't really matter she told herself. She smiled again and tried to stay still so Parker could see what she was holding. Maybe she could go for a run later, burn off some energy.

She noted that he seemed worried. "I've seen you on the grounds looking for stuff." She said, trying very hard to stay still.

Eva's smiled widened even more when he said oh wow. She loved them.

"Well My mom gave me a charm so they are still." She smiled at him. "I can show you if you like." She told him. He would like it.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:42 am

Parker grinning, flipping through the pages. "These are great." He looked up at her, bright eyed, "I've not seen most of these, where'd you find them?" He asked. He saw some labels below some of the flowers, naming what they were and he realized that he didn't know what any of the plants and flowers he had were called. Maybe a little summer project to do on the side, he thought.

When she mentioned the charm, he smiled. "Really? Please can you?" he asked.

But just down the corridor, one of his friends had seen him and were calling his name. He glanced back, realizing he needed to go. But he really wanted to learn the charm first.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Eva smiled and bounced seeing that he wasn't looking that much any more. "Thank you. I've found them all over in the country side. My mom takes me, she says it's good for me to see the world." she said fast. "She don't want me to die with out seeing the beauty." she said not really caring. after talking with Leshia, she didn't care about who knew.

"I'll teach you the charm any time. You can go with your friends just come and find me any time you want." she said still bouncing.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down