Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Four - First Years

5 posters

Go down

Lesson Four - First Years Empty Lesson Four - First Years

Post by Cobalt Smith Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:29 am

Cobalt sighed as he sat behind his desk, propping his feet up on his large desk as he waited for his students to arrive. As the last lesson of their first year, Cobalt had decided that now was the best time to teach the class a very useful and interesting spell that had a variety of uses. He just hoped that none of them were stupid enough to use it in pranks, he'd catch them out because they'd be the only ones able to use the spell.

Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four - First Years Empty Re: Lesson Four - First Years

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 am

Sam walked to her next class, Infiltration class this was the class she was slightly nervous about she walked in to see she was the first one there she gave the professor a small somewhat forced smile.

" Good Morning, Professor" Sam said than she walked to one of the desks in the back and sat down, and sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 am

Tessa walked into the the classroom, thanks to Yasmina. She then found her a sit and waited for class to start. She wondered if Damien would show up this time and sit by her. Only time could tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 am

Anne walked into class and sat in her seat. She didn't really know what to do for this class she liked it but she wasn't likely to take it again. She wanted class to start. She really didn't know where she was going to go for the holidays though.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four - First Years Empty Infiltration Classroom :: Lesson Four - First Years

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 am

Teresa walked into class, humming 'Lacrimosa' by Mozart. She stopped at the door to see her classmates. They were all Gryffindors.

I hope I'm not the only Slytherin here, she thought, going to the front of the class. Well, maybe it won't be that bad.

Last edited by Teresa Maria King on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Xander made his way to the front of his class, taking a seat next to Teresa. He'd only just met her in another class, but he figured Slytherin's should stick together.

As he took out his book he was surprised to pick up on her song. "Mozart. Good taste." His mother had her odd obsessions with some muggle ways of life. Classical music was one of them. She'd went so far as to enroll him in cello lessons at a young age.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four - First Years Empty Lesson Four - First Years

Post by Teresa Maria King Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Teresa looked up and saw Xander. She smiled.

"You like Muggle classics too?" she asked, cheerfully. "Have you ever heard of the 'Devil's Trill Sonata' by Giuseppe Tartini? Lily loves to play that piece. Do you any other composers?"

Her eyes sparkled a bit.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 pm

"I've heard it once or twice. I prefer Debussy and Chausson myself."

Xander was a Londoner at heart, but the french knew what they were doing. His had a love for german composers mostly, but he was neither here nor there on them.

"How'd you come to know the classics?" He knew he was an oddity among Slytherin's, knowing about muggle music, so he was curious where she learned it from.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four - First Years Empty Infiltration Classroom :: Lesson Four - First Years

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:36 pm

"I never heard of them before, but I shall listen to them when I have the chance," Teresa said. "My cousin, Lily, plays the violin and she taught me a few things about classics. And there's that Muggle invention called an MP3 and a computer. I love those things."

"You ever heard of the 'Four Season Collection' by Vivaldi? Or 'Sarabande' by Handel? Or 'I Don't Think About You' by Hungry Ghost? Do you know how to play any instruments?"

Teresa giggled, feeling a bit embarrassed for babbling on, but she absolutely loves classical music. She always wondered why the Wizardry world never thought of bring this kind of Muggle culture.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down