Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Four

4 posters

Go down

Lesson Four Empty Lesson Four

Post by Morgan King Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 am

“Ok, ok, ok, ok!” Morgan muttered to herself as walked to the Quidditch pitch. “I can do this!” she said trying to reassure herself. “They’re only kids, and it’s only flying!” she rationalized. “Ok,” she said for perhaps the hundredth time in that hour alone. “First names, then safety, short hovers, and then I can see what they can do!” she smiled tugging at her jeans as the cart full of brooms followed behind, led by a charm. Morgan having second thoughts about her attire tucked her shirt in hoping not to expose herself when she demonstrated flight. A little more than rattled she still couldn’t wait to begin!

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty Re: Lesson Four

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:59 am

Sam walked to her next lesson, Quidditch. she couldn't wait to fly she had alway's loved to fly, she noticed it was only her and the professor Sam smiled.

" Good Morning, Professor" Sam said putting her book bag on the ground than she picked it back up and put it on her other shoulder.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 am

Anne walked to class she really loved flying. It was the best thing ever. She remembered flying with Damien in the ROR she had beaten him in a race. It was all fun.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 am

"Good morning!" Morgan beamed back, her first two students. "How are you lovely young ladies?" she asked as she watched the one who had spoke change shoulders on which her bag rested. "Ready to soar?"

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:15 am

Sam smiled and nodded and she mumbled " I've been better" and she put her book bag somewhere and rubbed her shoulder slightly but other than that Sam was ready to fly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 am

Tessa had walked down to the Quidditch Pitch thanks to Yasmina. She had heard that there was a new professor, and she was nervous. What if she expected her to be like the other students. She was now wishing that she hadn't taken this class. How she wished Damien would have taken this with her. Tessa was shaking because she was scared of what might happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 am

"I'm sorry to hear that!" she said before noticing yet another girl in Gryffindor robes approaching them. "Hello, are you ready to fly?" she smiled before stopping abruptly. "How silly of me, my name's Morgan King, Morgan is fine, or Ms. King if you don't feel comfortable with that, who are all of you?"

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 am

Sam smiled at the professor " Sam Hawthorn, ma'am" Sam said Sam wasn't about to say her actual name all though a lot of people called her ' Samantha' Sam shuddered as she though of her Name, so She thought about the name 'Sam' she sighed quietly and looked at Morgan.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 am

Morgan smiled fighting not to say, 'I'm too young to be a ma'am, dear.' Instead however she said. "Welcome Sam, I'm very pleased to have you!" before turning and waiting for the others to reply.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:47 am

When Tessa heard the word fly, that was only making her more nervous. She had hoped that the new professor would know that she was blind. Hopefully Yasmina was enough of a sign. " I am Tessa Grey." You could tell that she was scared because her voice was shaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 am

As soon as the girl said her name something clicked in Morgan's mind, this was the girl she'd found the notes on. "It's nice to meet you Tessa, and don't worry, you'll do just fine I've concocted something special for you!" Morgan hoped despite the girl's blindness her nerves didn't show. She'd created a special shield based spell to both protect and guide the girl via audio commands that the broom itself would emit. She'd tried it out once herself, and it appeared to work but this would be it's first true test. Then her gaze fell on the dog... Well she could always be transfigured into something pocket sized!

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:45 am

Tessa smiled a little bit when she found out the professor was told about her. So she was a little bit relived, but she was still scared about flying. But she told her that she was going to do fine. Tessa was only worried about falling off. She had never been off the ground before. So she was scared of heights. And she had something just for her to help her. So she was a little bit excited. And this was a class that Damien wanted to take next year.

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty Quidditch Pitch

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:14 am

Teresa walked to the Quidditch pitch, a bit excited. She loves flying. When she arrived, only three people were there. All females apparently. "Hi!" she exclaimed. "I'm Teresa Maria King. I'm here for flying. Nice you meet you!"

Teresa gave them her brightest smile.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 pm

"I know!" Morgan laughed kindly at her avid reader. "It's nice to see you again, and I'm very happy you're eager to begin!" she smiled back before looking at her mother's pocket-watch. "I think we'll give the others another twenty minutes before we begin." she said. "So you can talk amongst yourselves if you'd like or pose any questions or concerns you may have." she told her four bright eyed students.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Sam looked at Teresa and gave her a forced smile than Sam looked at the ground and hummed her favorite song she started to sing lowly so only she could hear and Sam loved to sing but she thought her voice was horrible, Sam sighed and continued to sing lowly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty Quidditch Pitch :: Lesson Four

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Nobody talked. The only thing Teresa heard was the girl that gave her a smile, sort of. She was singing, but softly and quietly.

I wonder if she would sings a little louder, Teresa thought. Does sounds nice. What song is she singing?

Teresa felt tired of standing so she laid down to look at the sky, but close enough to hear the quiet song.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Sam continued to lowly sing when she noticed Teresa on the ground, Sam continued to sing ' Lacrymosa' from her favorite band and started to move her hands when a keyboard part came.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 am

Tessa was still nervous about flying. She had never been off the ground, and she was scared that she was going to fall off. And Damien wasn't here to tell her that everything was going to be alright. And this was a class that Damien wanted them to take next year. So she would just have to get used to flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:44 pm

After a few minutes of trying to pinpoint the song Sam was singing just quiet enough to tickle one's ear while still remaining secretive and illusive it was driving her mad! She wondered if it would be a terrible abuse of power to offer ten points to the girl's house for the name. It didn't seem like a bad idea, but she had to be fair, Teresa was the only one not in Gryffindor then a wonderful thought came to mind. "Before we begin," she said turning to the girls. "Teresa I forgot to give you ten house points for the early return of all your books!" she smiled. "And Sam, if you can tell me the name of that song, maybe sing a bit there'll be ten points for you as well!" she grinned slyly hoping that no one would have a problem with this.

"After that, we'll go over safety." she smiled hoping she didn't give her students the wrong impression of her.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty Quidditch Pitch :: Lesson Four

Post by Teresa Maria King Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Teresa giggled from the ground. The points for Slytherin! And she practically did nothing. She wonders how many more points she would get if she should turn library books extra early. Hopefully plenty.

Teresa hummed the part that sound that she remember from the Gryffindor girl above her was singing. 'It sounds very familiar.' Teresa had some Muggle inventions and music was her favorite. She wonders how many more stundents would show up.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty Re: Lessin Four

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Sam was taken aback by the points Slytherin earned but she sighed and smiled at the professor " the song is called Lacrymosa by the muggle band Evanescence" Sam said little shyly she loved gothic music.

Sam took a deep breath and she closed her eye's and sang a little louder " Out on your own, cold and alone again. Can this be what you really wanted, baby?" she sang a little bit she thought about singing more but she decided agianst it.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down