Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 4 (1st Years)

3 posters

Go down

Lesson 4  (1st Years) Empty Lesson 4 (1st Years)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Angelus Moody was ready for the summer holidays. He was hoping that he would get to spend more time with Raz over the summer and get to know her better. He really enjoyed the dinner he had with her and hoped to have more of them.

Angelus was ready for the class to start pouring in and getting it over with. So Angelus sat down and waited for the class to come in.

Back to top Go down

Lesson 4  (1st Years) Empty History of Magic Classroom :: Lesson 4 (1st Years)

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Teresa walked to class, ready to learn. She arrived and saw that she was the only person except the professor. She gave a small smile as she went to sit at the front of the class.

Wonder what we're going to learn today? she thought. She pulled out a Muggle literature, House of Night; Marked, and start reading. It seemed like a good time to read a bit.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 4  (1st Years) Empty Re: Lesson 4 (1st Years)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Tessa had walked into the classroom. And after she found her a desk, Yasmina laid down beside of her. Summer break was almost here, and she was glad. But she had to focus on all of her lessons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:48 am

Anne walked into History of Magic and pick a seat. She didn't have that many friends in her year. She really wished that Summer would hurry up and get here.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:40 am

Xander walked into class and took his usual seat. He noticed a Slytherin girl that he'd never formally met. Might as well.

He picked up his bag and moved over to her. "Name's Xander. Pleased to meet you." He extended his hand. He didn't always get along with Slytherin's just because they were in his house, but she seemed nice enough.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:56 am

Teresa looked up from her book. There stood a Slytherin boy with his hands out. He was the first person to talk to her, so she'll take the chance to make a friend. She gave him a smile and shook his hands.

"I'm Teresa King," she said. "Nice to meet you too, Xander."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:11 am

Once again Angelus noticed his class was small, just where were all the students. He decided to start the lesson.

"So class who can tell me what they have learned this year?"

This was kind of a end of year quiz, it helps him to know who has been paying attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 am

Tessa rasised her hand. " Well we talked about the golden trio." She knew that she had remembered it correctly. Because it was something that they just learned last lesson. And she knew that this was the last lesson before summer. And she wasn't looking for to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 am

Angelus was a little surprised that the only person to respond in class was Ms. Grey.

"!0 points Ms. Grey, now do you have a favorite out of the three of them? Or do you have another favorite hero?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:19 am

Tessa was glad that she could earn house points from Gryffindor. And she was glad that she could remember everything that she learned from this class. " I personally can relate to Hermione Granger. She was labeled a know it all, an I tried to learn something new every day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 am

Teresa raised her hand.

"I also like Hermione Granger, but I say Harry Potter is my favorite because a) he's the Boy-Who-Lived, b) a great Seeker, c) had the title of Head Auror, and d) he defeated Dark Lord," she said.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Angelus always thought it was interesting on how everyone had different ideas about the trio some were good and some were bad.

"Very interesting Ms. King. 10 points."

Angelus looked at the clock and noticed it was time to go. "Class dismissed, enjoy your summer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down