Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the other half feels (Younger Cobie and Older Char)

2 posters

Go down

How the other half feels (Younger Cobie and Older Char) Empty How the other half feels (Younger Cobie and Older Char)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:52 am

Cobalt had decided that it was high time he took on his younger form again, the form that was that of a twenty year old. It was strong, it was lean and it was quick to recover. It was a very handy thing to have at his disposal. While his older form had grace, style, experience, subtlety and strength of will. With his younger form he could fight harder, for longer and gain more experience quickly due to it's ability to adapt.

As of right now the younger Cobalt, Cobie, was doing his regular work out. He had just finished his spell practice in the cellar of the house and was now up in the work out room, working away at a punching bag. After finishing that, Cobie moved over to a wardrobe and took out a suit before putting it on. Finding that the suit fit him perfectly, Cobie smiled as he checked himself out in the mirror.
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

How the other half feels (Younger Cobie and Older Char) Empty Re: How the other half feels (Younger Cobie and Older Char)

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:02 am

Charlotte had decided that she would let her older self out for a bit, she could feel the loss that she was feeling as a result of not being able to be with Cobie, and she couldn't bear it any more, and she just hoped that it was going to end in something different than the last time.

Being two seperate people in one go, was not something that she was willing to believe was good for her, or was exactly normal, but that was her situation, and she knew that she would have to deal with it, but she was not willing to be unfaithful to her boyfriend, it wouldn't be fair, so she made sure that Older Char knew the ground rules.

Smiling happily as she was let out for a few hours, older Charlotte slipped into her denim shorts, long white socks and her strap tshirt that she had especially for the times she was allowed out, her body now aged to 20 years old, she looked around and her first idea was to get something to drink, so she walked down to the kitchen, humming lightly.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

How the other half feels (Younger Cobie and Older Char) Empty Re: How the other half feels (Younger Cobie and Older Char)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 am

Cobie was looking himself over in the mirror again, trying to decide if he looked better with a tie or without, he sniffed the air and found a scent that was similar to Charlotte's but different somehow. As if it was more...

Mature.

His eyes widened. He hadn't seen the older Char since the last time, when the two of them had been locked away by their dominant selves. Discarding the tie, Cobie made his way downstairs and followed the sound of humming to the kitchen. Stepping into the room his breath hitched a little. There she was, the woman he loved. Wearing denim shorts so small it should be illegal on such a nice ass. Shaking his head of those thoughts, Cobie was filled only with happiness that she was back,

"Char?" he asked tentatively, "Is it really you Char? My Char?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:12 am

Charlotte turned from the fridge, a pastry in her mouth, a glass of milk in her hand, and she blinked lightly, setting the pastry down on the table top alongside the milk, she hadn't thought that she would have been let out at the same time as younger Cobalt, and she was so very happy to know that she had some time to be with him before she had to be locked away again.

Even if the ground rules were made perfectly clear.

Smiling, and unable to hold back a laugh of happiness, Charlotte jumped and wrapped her legs around Cobie's waist hugging him tightly to her, and winding her fingers in his hair.

"Yes! Yes it's me...it's me." she smiled, looking deep in his eyes, before going back to hugging him.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:20 am

Even with a pastry in her mouth, humming and with a glass of milk in her hand, Char was still the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. As she put the two down, Cobie felt himself beginning to smile wider and wider the more he looked at her. It was definately his Char! She had been let out at the same time as he was and they were together again!

Chuckling as well, Cobie caught Char as she jumped onto him, supporting her by hugging her tightly to him. He ran his fingers through her hair happily. He laughed happily,

"I knew it! I knew it was you!" he laughed happily as he hugged her tightly, "God I've missed you!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:24 am

Charlotte couldn't stop smiling and laughing, she was so so glad that she could spend time with Cobie, even if it was only for today, this would be one of the best days of her life, well the life that her older version was allowed to have, after all, it was only a half life that she had, trapped inside the other, dominant sides mind.

"I have missed you too, I missed you so so much and now we can be together again, if only for the moment, although little Char has set some ground rules, that I'm not sure you're going to like." she grinned, flicking Cobie on the nose and unwrapping her legs from around his waist.

Looking around, Charlotte sat on the counter top and picked up her pastry, nibbling at it;

"So why were you let out?" she asked.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:30 am

Cobie was so happy that Char was back in his arms that he didn't really think about the possibility of it ever finishing. He knew that he didn't want to be without her again and that was probably what caused the case of denial. For once, Cobie found himself thanking his older self. For letting him out today and for not immediately retaking control,

"It's going to be great to spend this day with you!" he declared happily before pouting as she flicked his nose and pulled away from him, "What kind of rules has she set?"

Cobie shrugged a little bit as he went to the fridge and took out a coke,

"I don't know really. I guess he was just wanting me to train." he grinned, "But he's not put me away again and I'm happy for that. Means he's letting me stay out for you."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 am

Charlotte smile saddened a little bit, it was going to be hard to do as Charlotte asked, but she would do, for fear that she would not be able to be let out again in the future, she needed to be on her best behaviour and to show Younger Charlotte why she should be trusted, and hopefully things like this could happen more often.

"She said that there was to be no kissing or things like that, she didn't want to make herself unfaithful to Airen, which I understand, I don't want to give her a reason not to let me out again."

Smiling lightly, Charlotte made a face when CObie said that he was ouot because he was meant to be training, that always sounded so dull to Charlotte, though sometimes she joined in her father's activities; "Sounds really boring." she grinned.

Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 am

Cobie knew that both Char and he were at the mercy of their dominant sides. He was only ever brought out for the purpose of training and he knew it. To the older Cobalt he was just as much of a tool to be used as a knife. He was taken out to make sure that he was still up to task. But that was fine by him as long as he could be with his Char,

"Nothing like the last time I can understand..." he said before pouting a little bit, "But no kissing? She's mean... but she's right. It would mean being unfaithful and she's not that kind of girl."

He laughed when she made a cute little face about the reason as to why he was out. Both sides of Cobie knew that Char wasn't really as interested in training as they were and accepted it. Cobie smirked a little bit,

"But how about we just relax instead?" he grinned, "We can do whatever you want! The other me is giving me the day and I want it to be with you!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:50 am

Charlotte, although she was a little upset with the rule, was very glad that Cobie understood the reasoning behind it, otherwise the more dominant side of her would probably have made her go back inside right this second, and she realised this relationship, was going to be difficult for more than a few reasons because of this.

"Well, I'm just glad that you understand, we have to play by the rules until there's a time where we don't have to any longer, so please don't try anything or they'll take us over again." she said, with a sad smile.

When Charlotte was given free reign over what they did for the day, she wondered about the new TV that she had bought, and she thought about watching some programmes on it, and more than that, playing the games console that she got for free with it, the Wii. Biting her lip, she blushed;

"Want to watch some TV with me?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:56 am

Although he could understand the reasoning behind not being able to kiss and do... other things, with the woman he loved, it didn't mean that Cobie liked it by any stretch of the imagination. It was going to be difficult for the two of them to be together with that rule but he was determined to make it work. He loved her too much not to,

"Alright, to keep us together as long as possible, I won't break the rules." he replied with a small smile before smiling happily, "Well at least I'm allowed to hug you and hold you close!"

Seeing his love biting her lip, looking very innocent and sexy as she did so, Cobie waited for her to give him some idea as to what she wanted to do with their time. At her idea, he grinned,

"And maybe have a go on that 'wii' thing that your younger self got?" he asked with a knowing smirk before grinning widely, "I'd love to! Let's give it a shot babe!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:00 am

Charlotte was very thankful that they were allowed to hug, after all she thought that it would probably hurt more, knowing that he was there and she couldn't touch him, than being kept inside Charlotte's mind and not being able to be let out. So she was just overwhelmed with happiness, and who knows, maybe they'd be able to stay themselves into tomorrow.

"Me too, I promise that I will stick to the totally bogus rule even though I don't like it one jot." she pouted.

Jumping up and down in happiness when it turned out that Cobie was thinking the same thing that she was, Charlotte hugged him again and ran with her milk and pastry into the living room where she had put the TV, and bent over to try and slot the so called 'scart lead' into the tv to play the Wii.

"I'm so glad that we were both thinking the same thing, now, what do you want to play, she only has a few games here?" she asked, rooting through them.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 am

Cobie knew that as long as he could still hold Char in his arms that he'd be able to hold himself together and abide by the rules. He liked to be able to hold her close to him after all,

"Yeah that's basically my thoughts as well." he tilted her chin up to look her in the eyes again with a smirk, "Hell, maybe they'll agree to a goodnight kiss."

Seeing her jumping up and down with happiness, Cobie chuckled to himself. He hugged her back and took his can of coke with him as he followed her into the living room. As he entered the room he saw Char bent over at the waist in her little shorts and moaned lightly. God he hated that rule,

"Um it's up to you." he scratched the back of his head, "Isn't there a tennis game one or something like that?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:10 am

Charlotte smiled lightly, and she looked at Cobie, glad that he was going to be able to control himself, as a man, she supposed, it was harder for him, and it might be something that would be a problem in the future, but that was another time, they were here, they were now, and those other times were running elsewhere.

"I don't think they would be grudge us one goodnight kiss, hopefully." she smiled, laughing lightly afterwards.

Her eyes lit up as she looked through the discs and found one called Wii Sports, it looked like it had some sort of tennis on it from the picture on the disc, and she tok it out the packet and slid it into the machine.

"I think this one might be it, hopefully it will tell us how to play it or something, otherwise I have no idea." she grinned.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:16 am

Cobie had to admit that being in the same room as the sexy woman that was Char was messing with his self-control but he prided himself on not letting it control him at all. But it didn't matter. He could keep his hands to himself, to ensure she stayed as long as possible,

"Well I'm not feeling disapproval from my other side so he's fine with it." he added with a hopeful smile, "So it's gotten a whole lot more likely I think."

He sat down on the sofa, setting the can of coke down on the nearby table, and waited while she sorted out the strange contraption. Cobie chuckled a little bit,

"I have no idea either." he admitted before taking one of the remotes, "I guess we just... what? Swing? This wand-like... thing."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:21 am

Charlotte moved over to Cobalt and looked at the remotes in his hand, she tapped into Charlotte who was busy thinking of her next art painting in the back of her mind, to see what they were supposed to do, and she smiled when she explained to her what they were meant to do.

"She said that there will be instructions before the game begins, and that we should put the 'wrist straps' on..."

Humming lightly, Charlotte looked at the remotes for the wrist strap and found one dangling from the end, sliding it on she did up the fastener and tilted her head to one side when the screen came up, pressing the button with the A on the screen turned into the menu and she smiled.

"This looks promising! Which game shall we pick?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 am

Cobie held the controller thing awkwardly in his hand. He tried holding it like he would hold his wand but it was too heavy to be held that lightly so he just gripped it tightly. He blinked a few times in confusion but got the idea when Char put her own wrist strap on. Doing the same, he tightened it a little bit,

"Right, well that's good because I have no idea how to use this wand." he replied with an amused chuckle, "But it's amazing to see what the muggles come up with... a plastic wand to play a game... how funny."

As the screen changed, Cobie blinked a little bit. He moved his controller a little without thinking and a faint red hand moved across the screen. His eyes widdened and he moved the controller again, watching the hand move too. He grinned,

"Oh I think I might like this game after all!" he grinned happily, "Lets do some tennis! I've never been good at this game in real life... maybe it'll be easier like this?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 am

Charlotte smiled lightly, she couldn't believe that someone would be so out of touch to think that what they were holding now was some sort of wand, so she was sure that Cobie was joking with her, shaking her head a little with a small laugh, Charlotte gently moved her more dominant controller and selected tennis.

Jumping a little when it made a sound, she looked at Cobie and then at the screen, while it told her what she should be doing, humming a little, she clicked the A and B button experimentally and smiled to herself.

"Okay well this doesn't look to hard, you just swing like you would do a normal bat, and it does different types of shots when you press the buttons on the top and the bottom."

The game beginning in a moment, Charlotte smiled "You ready?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 am

Seeing Char's slight smile he knew that his little joke about being so far behind the times had been caught and appreciated. He chuckled a little bit. He was probably more in tune with the muggle side of the world than the wizarding side if he was honest with himself. He grinned and held his controller at the ready. He chuckled again when Char jumped a little bit at the sound it made. Busying himself with reading the instructions, he nodded with a grin,

"Right! So swing when the balls comes close to you!" he grinned, "And press the two little buttons to make the shot harder for the other person to hit back... got it!"

He blew Char a kiss and winked at her,

"You know it love!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 am

Charlotte giggled lightly and caught the kiss, placing it on her cheek, and she readied herself for hitting the ball back to Cobie, the game started and she had to hurriedly learn when the right time was to hit the ball when it was your serve, missing the first time but luckily getting a second chance.

Hitting it this time Charlotte shouted triumphantly and waited for Cobie to return the shot to her, a little surprised when the computer did it for him, and she hit it back, a little haphazardly.

"Whoa! I did it! I hit the little ball thing." she clapped happily.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:38 am

Seeing Char catch the kiss and place it on her cheek, Cobie chuckled a little bit and got ready to play the game. Cobie served the ball in the game, more by luck than judgement, and grinned when Char managed to send it right back at him. Trying to imitate what Char had done to hit it back, he was mildly annoyed when the computer did it for him but got over it quickly,

"Yeah you did!" he agreed as he tried to return her return to his serve. The little character swung too early and the ball went flying past, giving the point to Char. Cobie chuckled a little bit, "Seems I'm not good at virtual tenis either but oh well!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:50 am

Charlotte was glad that her younger self had bought this game, it was fun, even if she was sure that she was probably going to lose, and when she got the first point it was something that made her squeak happily, and she couldn;t believe that she had actually gotten a point.

Then apparently it was her turn to serve again, and she did so, making sure that she hit it so that Cobalt could return the serve easily, because she didnt want to make him too sad by beating him, that wasn't what she wanted at all..

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll get better when you get into the swing of it."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 am

Cobie had to admit that this strange little game was a lot more fun than he gave it credit for. Of course it was still rather annoying but that might have been because he knew that he was going to lose in the end. He laughed happily when Char gave a squeak of happiness. It made him happy to know that Char was enjoying herself so much.

When he watched Char give the serve, he knew that she'd given him an easy one to hit back. Thankfully he was able to hit it back, otherwise it might have been a tad embarressing to miss the easy serve she'd given him. He could tell that she didn't want to make him sad by beating him but the facts were he just wasn't that great. Hitting the ball back to Char he grinned,

"Hehe... swing of it... and it's a tennis game..." he chuckled a little to himself before grinning, "Maybe I will Char!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Charlotte smiled happily and was very glad when Cobie seemed to be able to be getting into the swing of how to play the game, after all it was new to both of them, younger Char had played some games on her own though, butshe was refusing to tell her what to do because she thought that it would be cheating.

When she saw that the ball was coming back her way she panicked a little bit and quickly swiped the remote across the air, but it was too soon and the ball bounced out of the service area, pouting lightly she rubbed her eyes in mock tears before hugging Cobie;

"Well done! You got a point! See I told you you would get better as you played more." she smiled "Oh look! Now it's your turn to serve."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down