Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1 Second Years

3 posters

Go down

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Lesson 1 Second Years

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 am

Sofia was glad for the start of the new year and she had hoped that it would be a little more interesting than last year. She was also hoping she might have more students this year.

Sofia had worked all summer working on new lessons plans hoping to have herself a little less stress. Some of the students might get a refresher course on something but that will be ok.

She went around and on all the desks by the chairs she placed a Syllabus on them.

Week 1- Orbit of Planets
Week 2- The Moon
Week 3- Phases of the Moon
Week 3- Moons of Saturn

She then sat back down in her chair leaned back staring at the sky closing her eyes for a little mediation.

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Re: Lesson 1 Second Years

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 am

Sam walked to Astrononmy she had grabbed the orphanage papers and she was going to fill them out while she waited, Sam noticed she was the first one there she smiled at Professor Slytherin and she sat down at a desk in the back.

" Hello Professor" Sam said slightly sad she noticed a piece of paper for school she smiled and moved it slightly out of the way so she didn't get anything on it sighed Sam put her pen on the papers but she didn't write or anything it was like she was frozen, Sam put her pen down and she rubbed her temples.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Astronomy Classroom :: Lesson 1 Second Years

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Teresa quickly walked in class and saw the syllabus on the desk. Interesting.

"I will enjoy this," she said. "And I think we need more people here."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Sofia looked up when a couple of students had come into class, seeing one student Sam Hawthorn she looked at her with a little concern, she looked very upset about something so Sofia made her way over to where she was and sat on the foot of the recliner chair.

"Ms. Hawthorn, is everything ok with you." Sofia said in a whisper not to draw attention of the other girl.

Sofia had enjoyed her summer and opening her house to Anne showed her that she really enjoyed having them around, and she was wondering how many more students were in need of a place to go. Sofia happened to notice the orphanage papers sitting there and wonder if they had got the letter she sent them.

"So has the home found you a permanent placement yet?" Sofia continued to whisper.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Sam looked up from the papers and saw the Professor there, Sam didn't even notice Teresa was there Sam sighed and shook her head.

" I've been better" Sam whispered not wanting to draw Teresa's attention " No their moving me to a different orphanage, because of my history at the orphange I'm at now" Sam added not sure if she made sense Sam sighed and she wanted to burn the paper and never see it again.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Sofia sighed as she listened to Sam sound a little depressed about having to move to a different orphanage.

"Why don't you meet me in my office later today after your classes and I might have an idea for you." Sofia smiled and stood up to move back to her desk.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Sam looked at the professor but nodded " Okay" she said and she put the peppers back in her rucksack and she looked at the board and waited for class to start.

Sam was rather curious about what the Professor wanted to talk about, Sam shrugged inwardly and waited to see what they would learn.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Sofia looked at the class and sighed once again Ms. hawthorn was the only one that participate.

"Class dismissed."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down