Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Many Familiar Names (Iris and Sergiy)

2 posters

Go down

Too Many Familiar Names (Iris and Sergiy) Empty Too Many Familiar Names (Iris and Sergiy)

Post by Iris Flos Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:04 am

Iris was walking in the graveyard. She saw far too many names that she knew. It broke her heart. Not many were young though. Most have lived a full life. She smiled as she walked thinking of all the people she had met. She had lived for a long time. She had met many of the people that were studied now a days. She smiled wondering what people would do just to talk to her about these people.

She smiled as she thought about Hogwarts. She had come there when the castle was first built. She smiled thinking of the way they had been. They had all been friends. She shook her head wondering why Slytherin and Gryffindor were now always fighting. They had been very good friends. She often wished she go go to the castle and see the ghosts. She knew that Helena had become one, Rowena had died before she returned to the castle though. She sighed thinking about everything.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Too Many Familiar Names (Iris and Sergiy) Empty Re: Too Many Familiar Names (Iris and Sergiy)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:30 am

A man can be seen standing near what looked to be his mother's grave stone. He wore a black suit, his wand in his sleeve. The sign stood 1460-1494. His eyes were starting to water but he shut down all his emotions by opening up a bottle of vodka, and drinking some off it."Why did you have to die, of all the people that cared about me, why did you have to die." he said taken another big gulp of vodka.

His Throat burning as he drunk it. He had to drink it or he would have cried, and real men don't cry. He shook his head and took another large gulp as he sipped the vodka, before swallowing the liquidizer and speaking."Why, You could have been immortal like me." He said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Too Many Familiar Names (Iris and Sergiy) Empty Re: Too Many Familiar Names (Iris and Sergiy)

Post by Iris Flos Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:45 am

Iris looked over when she heard someone come to the graveyard. He looked familiar. She thought for a moment. She had met this man before, a long time ago. She remembered that she had met him when his father buried his wife. She sighed remembering where that was. She sighed and walked over knowing that he was looking at that grave.

She walked over humming to herself half hoping to calm him down and sooth him. She sighed knowing that it was hard to lose a parent. She sighed thinking of her father, that was a long time ago. "Hello," She said slightly nervous. "Are you alright child?" She asked, he might find it odd being called child, but to her everyone was a child. She was very old, even if she did only look 18.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:54 am

He drunk his vodka. And whirled around from side to side. What ever he was drinking was getting him drunk fast. He might have spice up his Vodka to get drunk faster. he shook his head and looked up. Into the dark sky."Why, have you left me mother. My slutty Sisters don't care about me. My Father is god knows where. And is MIA. No one gives a fucking damn about me. Expect for when you were alive. Everything was perfect." he said talking to himself.

He had heard a voice. He looked at her. My god she was lovely looking he shook his head."Who are you?" He said slowly, he looked at her as she called him child."I would presume you are older then 2,000 years. If your calling me, a 500 year old man stuck in a 27 year old body forever." he said slowly, looking her way."Care for a drink as well." he pointed the vodka bottle her way offering her the drink.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:10 am

Iris smiled at him softly. It was a sad smile knowing he was mourning the loss of his mother. "I don't think you remember me, it was a long time ago." She said to him. "I'm Iris. And yes I am older than 2000 I believe I'm somewhere around 2550 give or take." She said. "So yes you really are a child to me." She said smiling at the young looking man.

She shook her head at the offer for a drink. "No thank you. I'm not very fond of drinking." She told him honestly. "I'm sorry for bothering you, but I know your father." She said to him.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 am

He looked at her and spoke."More for me then." He said slowly, bringing the bottle to his lips and drinking it. Before sighing and looking at himself before shaking his head. He spoke."You knew my father? Lovely, did he fuck you to? Banged you. Then Left, and told your mother to go rot in hell?" He asked her slowly, yet coldly. hated was shown in his eyes.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 am

Iris raised her eyebrows. She didn't like the way he was talking. She had no clue about what hard feelings there was between him and his father. She sighed and looked at the much younger man.

"No, and mind you no matter what he's done, he's still your father and he loves you." She said to him sternly.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:15 am

He looked at her and sighed."He nearly crippled me, if it wasn't my proudly Talent for magic I would be crippled." He said coldly, drinking another hit of the vodka."I need more of this." He said as he conjured two more bottles from thin air, as they landed gently on the ground.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down