Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night is Still Young ( Candy and Eric)

Go down

The Night is Still Young ( Candy and Eric) Empty The Night is Still Young ( Candy and Eric)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 am

Candy had just walked into the club. She really was glad that nobody was allowed to touch her. It would be something different. But she was kind of glad that the gentlemen club shut down. And she thought that she would walk away and have Kasper for a job. But Shadow opened another club. And Candy felt like she owed Shadow for taking her in. And she gave her the same job as being a dancer in the new club.

She walked in and was wearing her normal shorts and t-shirt. Her hair was up in a messy bun. Candy knew that she would go to the back and actually get dressed. She then remembered those outfits and hated them. And then she started to think about her night with Amber. Candy knew that she would be making a lot of money tonight. And that is what she missed.

Back to top Go down

The Night is Still Young ( Candy and Eric) Empty Re: The Night is Still Young ( Candy and Eric)

Post by Eric Charleston Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Eric needed sometime way from his life which may seem strange but he found that there has been a lot of pressure placed on him recently to find a young lady that he would marry. To be honest he had no interest in searching and what happened happened. However since he was now twenty five his parents started insisting that he start searching harder than he was because as they put it they would not be around that much longer and wanted to attend his wedding and meet their grandchildren before they passed on.

His search took him to Germany and decided that sometime in one of the known clubs might do him some good for a rest was what he needed. As he entered he noticed a young lady enter just before him but he was not here to search for his future wife he was here for a good time and that was exactly what he planned on doing nothing more.
Eric Charleston
Eric Charleston
Adult

Back to top Go down

The Night is Still Young ( Candy and Eric) Empty Re: The Night is Still Young ( Candy and Eric)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Candy was in for a long night. She had no idea how to tell Shadow about Kasper's job offer. But she would have to tell her sometime. She decided that she would try and work both. Candy was running late, that was why she wasn't dresses. She then noticed that there was a customer. Some times she wished that she had a different life. But this is what it was.

She smiled a little bit. “ Wow I didn't expect to see anybody yet.” Candy was still in her street clothes. “ If you want to wait and let me get changed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Charleston Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Eric was looking around the club when he heard the voice of the young lady. He turned to face her realizing that she was talking to him and was an employee of the club. "Take your time I am in no rush." He smiled slightly and wondered what exactly this club was none the less it was a place where he could relax and somewhere that no one he knew could possibly enter.

He found a table and sat down sighing a little he would of preferred to have more time to find the one that he was going to marry but he knew that his parents were right they were not going to be around for ever.
Eric Charleston
Eric Charleston
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Candy smiled as he told her that she didn't have to rush. Most guys would be biting at the bit to get everything started. But this one was different, he would actually wait for her. She smiled as she walked to her dressing room and changed. While she was back there she put on her minimal make up. Candy was able to pin some of her hair up. But she was letting some fall in front of her face.

She then walked out in her pair of silver heels. Candy was wearing one of her corsets and a pair of matching short shorts. She then walked back over to the young gentleman. “ I am sorry to keep you waiting.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Charleston Thu May 03, 2012 2:31 am

Eric knew that the outfits must be part of the job but none the less he felt his heart pound in his chest. He had encountered countless women in strip clubs but there was something about her he wanted to know her story and not her body.

"It is alright you look great however I would just like to talk if that is alright with you. Don't worry I will still pay for your services." He understood that the majority of women in her profession wanted to be payed for what they did and he was willing to pay whatever she wanted for just a conversation.

Eric Charleston
Eric Charleston
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:37 am

Candy smiled as she looked at him. She could tell that he was different from the guys from the other club. It was like he wanted to get to know who she was and didn't want her just for her body.

She then smiled when he said that she looked great." That is alright, I would rather talk to someone. I can't tell you how many guys I had to have Shadow toss out because I said no." Candy was still smiling when he said that he would still pay. " It really cost nothing to talk with me. But to keep my boss happy, I won't ask for much. In this club it is different then the gentlemen club that I worked at."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down