Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 2: Second Years

2 posters

Go down

Lesson 2: Second Years Empty Lesson 2: Second Years

Post by EleriDdriag Tue May 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Eleri looked around her classroom which was ready for her students. While only one student had turned up to the last lesson, she felt that it had been a success and hoped that this one would be as fun. She settled down with a cup of coffee and a book with Toulouse on her lap.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2: Second Years Empty charms

Post by Annika Bauermeister Wed May 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Charms! Excited as a kid at a Weinnacht Fest Annika peeked into the class and noticed she was the only student there again. She really hoped that someone else would come so she could find another friend, but then if it was just her she could really learn easier. She and the professor had a lot of fun last class and she found out her wand responded to her without hesitation. So much better than her last wand. she had left it with her sister hoping it would work better for her. Quietly, so she wouldn't disturb the professors reading she took her seat and waved at Toulouse smiling.
Annika Bauermeister
Annika Bauermeister
Geschick Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2: Second Years Empty Re: Lesson 2: Second Years

Post by EleriDdriag Wed May 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Eleri was so absorbed in her reading that she almost forgot to check for her class. She looked up and saw that a student had already arrived, the same one who had been the only person last time.
"Oh, I didn't hear you come in!" She grinned as Toulouse padded over to her to ask for some fuss.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2: Second Years Empty charms

Post by Annika Bauermeister Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

"That's Okay, you looked like you were enjoying your book, and we still had a couple of minutes. I didn't want to interrupt," Annika said as she smiled at the cat again. She was in awe of how well behave he was. The cats at home were never quiet and spent all day racing through the yard and out houses, chasing chickens and kids.

"Thank you for last lesson. I was really nervous using my new wand, after what happened before. My Papa got it for me, and I didn't ever use it until class. It was really amazing to see that it did work."

Realizing she was getting a little to familiar with a professor Annika quickly lowered her head and started shuffling things around on her desk. the last thing she needed was a letter home saying she was being disrespectful. But she made it so easy to like her that it was hard not to talk to the professor like she would a neighbor, even if it was wrong.
Annika Bauermeister
Annika Bauermeister
Geschick Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by EleriDdriag Thu May 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Eleri laughed lightly.
"I'm glad that it worked well. And you did very well last lesson, hopefully there'll be a few more people this time as I have something else fun planned." She smiled, guessing that Annika was worried about seeming disrespectful. But living in the UK, Eleri had encountered disrespectful children before and knew that Annika was not one of them.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2: Second Years Empty charms lesson two

Post by Annika Bauermeister Fri May 04, 2012 5:23 pm

"Miss, if you don't mind, what are we going to do today? I've been practicing a few small things with my wand and it's working so good for me. I really want to see what else I can do with it. Can you tell me what it's strengths are? Papa forgot to ask when he bought it and I don't really know anything about wands. It's white oak, 12 1/2 inches with dragonheart string for the core?"

'Well, I did it again didn't I she thought. 'Just rambled on like a two year old. These people are from the cities and stuff, not like me. I'll bet they think I'm just a dumb county girl who has no manners. Will I never learn.'
she thought as she took out her wand. 'I want to fit in, I do, but I don't know how.'

Glancing up she hoped the professor didn't think as badly of her as she thought of herself.
Annika Bauermeister
Annika Bauermeister
Geschick Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by EleriDdriag Sat May 05, 2012 7:54 am

Eleri paused for a moment at Annika's questions.
"I'm not too knowledgeable about wands myself I'm afraid, sorry. As for what we're doing this lesson, it's the Tickling charm. You can have a go now if you want. The incantation is 'Risi' and all you do is simply point it at your target. Toulouse rather likes being tickled, you can have a go on him if you'd like." She smiled as Toulouse padded over to Annika and mowed.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annika Bauermeister Sat May 05, 2012 8:12 am

Giggling Annika petted Toulouse then pointed her wand at him. "Risi," she said and was amazed as he rolled over and looked almost like he was laughing. This was definately a charm she wanted to remember. the twins and her sisters would never expect it and she could really have fun with them. This class was ever so much fun, and the professor was almost like being with someone she had known for a long, long time. It was so great to feel at ease to be herself and not worry about saying something she shouldn't (like in astronomy).

Her only regret was not having another student to work with and share the fun. But in someways this was even better, cuz she could really learn faster with just her and Toulouse in the class.

"Oh, Miss, he does seem so happy. You can almost hear him laughing as he rolls around!"
Annika Bauermeister
Annika Bauermeister
Geschick Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by EleriDdriag Sat May 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Eleri laughed again.
"He always does that." She replied. She was really starting to like teaching this class, even though there was only one student, the class was really fun.
"10 points to Geschick for a very well cast spell." She added.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annika Bauermeister Sun May 06, 2012 1:09 pm

"Oh, thank you Miss," Annika squealed in delight. "I never thought I could be good at charms. My sister and Oma are really good and they thought I was just jinxed. You are such a good teacher. Thank you thank you for being so patient with me. Toulouse you are a good subject too. I wish my kitties at home were as smart and good as you. Miss, I hope you have a good day."

Quickly and happily gathering her things Annika skipped out of the class and headed to her dorm to finish her letter to Papa and Mama before taking Emmi outside for exercise. What a great thing to write home about. She just knew they would be surprised and proud.
Annika Bauermeister
Annika Bauermeister
Geschick Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by EleriDdriag Mon May 07, 2012 8:30 am

Eleri smiled as Annika left the classroom. She was really starting to love teaching.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down