Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 3, Year 3

3 posters

Go down

Lesson 3, Year 3 Empty Lesson 3, Year 3

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue May 15, 2012 6:54 am

Sofia had not really been in any mood to teach any of her classes but she knew it had to be done. It had been a very trying week for her mind. She had had to deal with Anne dying and then coming back to life. Even though she had not had a chance to talk to her yet, which was one her list.

Then she finds out her whole last 13 years of her life had been a lie, these people who stole her child had ruined her life. She was lucky that she was not one of those people who thought about jumping off the tower.

She sat on her position on the mat waiting on the students.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Lesson 3, Year 3 Empty Re: Lesson 3, Year 3

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 17, 2012 4:13 am

Divination, Humphrey had always considered to be the most unusual class and type of magic. You could learn about the future, but often times that future was uncertain. Also, when it was ironclad, all it really did was make you worried and scared. Still, he enjoyed the class and it was very interesting. He was happy to see that Professor Slytherin was still teachin it. She was one of his favorite professors.

"Hello, Professor Slytherin. It is good to be back in your class, and Hogwarts. Please try not to make any unfortunate predictions about me though. I need to get back in the swing of things first." he said jokingly.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri May 18, 2012 4:05 am

Sofia sighed when she felt Mr. Williams come into the room. She did not recall her rules changing much since the last time he was in the class but she thought that she might want to enlighten him.

"Mr. Williams you must remember that the first rule of my class is to come in and begin your mediation. After everyone had done that we shall begin speaking."

Sofia tried to be as understanding in her feelings as she could.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri May 18, 2012 5:02 am

"Sorry professor, I'd forgotten about that rule." Then he crossed his legs and began to breathe deeply, trying to remember what he knew about meditation. He let his shoulders relax, and felt tension drain out of them. His main focus became centered on his breathing. Slowly, his mind and body relaxed, and he felt ready for anything.

A thought struck him while he was meditating. Maybe he should do this not just in Divination. The clarity of thought he had at this moment was a wonderful feeling. Humphrey decided he would meditate more often. Especially if he got a headache or was nervous.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Fri May 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Haley walked into the classroom and saw that Humphrey was here too. She smiled and then sat down on one of the mats, immediately starting to clear her mind and breathe, relaxing her entire body and mind. She loved meditating; she didn't think while meditating, she just felt, she existed. She was based on instincts when she was meditating.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Sofia smiled as another student came into, it was Ms. Smith. Sofia turned around on her mat to great the students.

"Well today we are going to learn about the crystal ball, can either of you tell me what you know about that?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 pm

"I know that crystal ball gazing is often times very difficult to do. It is like staring into a mist, and hoping for something to appear. You don't always see something in it. Also, to use a crystal ball, you place your hands on it and stare into it. At least I think that is how you use it." Humphrey answered his professor's question.

"That is all I know about crystal balls, Professor Slytherin. This lesson should be interesting." he said excitedly.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun May 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Sofia smiled at Mr. Williams, "Yes Mr. Williams, gazing into the ball can be a very tiring and unfulfilling way to look into the future."

Sofia was never one to use the ball, or tea leaves,

"How about you Ms. Smith what do you think?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down