Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile of a Raven (Marcus and Raven)

2 posters

Go down

Profile of a Raven (Marcus and Raven) Empty Profile of a Raven (Marcus and Raven)

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:31 am

Marcus sat down in the corner booth with his notepad and fountain pen ready and waiting for him to begin. He didn't really like quils and a fountain pen did basically the same thing but without having to dip it in ink repeatedly.

He had a two pitchers to his left with four glasses. Although he was only expecting one person, the number of cups was because one pitcher held water and the other held iced tea. He sipped some iced tea as he waited for Raven Drake to arrive for her interview.
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Profile of a Raven (Marcus and Raven) Empty Re: Profile of a Raven (Marcus and Raven)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:37 am

Raven bounded into the pub and she looked around, a large gleam in her eyes as she tried to spot the poor young reporter that was going to be interviewing her today, her boots clicked as she walked onto the wood panels.

Of course she had been in one of her rather 'crazy' moods before and she had to go on a large killing spree to calm herself down enough for the interview, her hands were still splattered with blood but she knew that Marcus would not care.

Stopping in front of the table, where the reporter was, she tilted her head to one side and smiled her famous wicked grin, showing her sharpened canines.

"Why hello." she said in a silky voice sitting down in front of him.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Profile of a Raven (Marcus and Raven) Empty Re: Profile of a Raven (Marcus and Raven)

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:41 am

Marcus spotted Raven walking into the pub because she seemed to be the only one looking for someone. He smiled and waved her over with a smile. As she drew close he stood up from his chair to hold out a hand for her to shake.

The grin shook him up a little bit, almost enough for his hand to falter. It wasn't the grin so much as her sharpened teeth. All that ran through his head was the line from Little Red Riding Hood... All the better to eat you with! He swallowed nervously as he sat back down,

"Hello Miss Drake..." he cough a little bit to try to regain his composure, "Thank you for agreeing to meet with me for this interview. I got some iced tea if you'd like some."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:45 am

Raven took Marcus' hand as soon as he held it out and shook it hard, she left the imprint of blood on his hand where she had shaken it, and it made her giggle slightly, in her own mad way, as she noticed the fact that she had done it.

When he told her that there was iced tea available Raven raised her eyebrow and canted her head at the pitcher; "Is there alcohol in it? If not..." signalling for the waiter Raven smirked "Bottle of absinthe please."

Folding her hands across her waist, Raven looked at Marcus critically for a moment her lilac eyes raking over him before giving him another grin; "I hope you're less annoying than the last woman who interviewed me, so, ask your first question."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 am

Marcus was just thinking about what a strong handshake that Raven had when he noticed that his hand was half-wet and half sticky from where they'd clasped hands. He blinked and looked down at his hand to see the blood on his hand. He hastily wiped it off with a tissue, just slowl enough though to make it seem like he didn't want to offend her. Which he didn't. He didn't want his blood to be passed onto the next person she shook hands with.

He blinked a few moments before turning to look at the iced tea as well, "No... no just iced tea." he forced a smile, Raven was already unnerving him after all, and said to the waitor, "Put it on my tab please."

He swallowed a little bit. He really didn't want to ask what had happened to the last person,

"Well... first off my readers want to know some basic information so bear with me okay?" he smiled a little bit, "Do you have a middle name? How old are you? Those are the only two really."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 am

Raven blinked a little bit when he wiped the blood off, maybe he didn't like the feel of blood on his hands like she did? Each to their own she supposed, and she did not put much into it, instead her eyes brightened when she saw the abstinthe coming her way.

"MMmmm you're oh too kind." she purred pouring some into the cap and chucking it back, letting it happily burn away at ther throat, it was such a comforting feeling.

When his first questions were asked, Raven blinked again, she was a little shocked by the simplicity of them, and she didn't expect them, she expected them to be about her madness, but they were such ordinary human questions...

"I have no middle name. I am 22 years old at the moment."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 am

Marcus wasn't really a fan of having blood on him. He liked giving blood to Charlie but this just seemed wasteful. He smiled though when she seemed to enjoy the sight of the alcohol,

"It's not a problem Raven, I want you to be comfortable." he told her happily but blinked when she down a bit of it, "Rough day?"

Marcus could see that she was a little bit confused about the nature of the questions and he couldn't blame her. All the other interviews he'd read about her focused on her being crazy, not who she was,

"Right... thanks." he told her as he jotted it down, "Alright... a few more basic ones, just not quite that basic. Where were you born? Do you have any siblings? Do you have a partner?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:09 am

Raven filled up another capful of the liquid and she smirked a little bit, looking at the alcohol in the cap before downing it again, with a happy little purring sound she ran her hand through her hair and twirled the ends of it.

"Rough day?" she rehitorated the question "Quite a pleasurable day actually, I am just fond of alcohol and the feeling it brings when you drink it."

The next questions were too appreciated by Raven as she knew how to answer them, they were straightforward, they were not insulting, even though they touched on some sensative topics from her past;

"I was born in the Irrenhaus Verlassen. I had many siblings but they are all dead now. I do have a partner, his name is Konig Nickel, he works with me at Durmstrang Institute."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 am

Marcus made a subtle note on his notepad that Raven had a small oddity of purring whenever she was happy for some reason. And the alcohol was very welcome at the moment. He raised both eyebrows before smiling,

"A good way to end a good day kind of thing?" he replied before chuckling a little bit, "Mind if I include that?"

Glad to see that he didn't seem to have stumbled across any areas that were too sensative, Marcus smiled faintly. That was until she told him where she was born. And that her siblings were dead. He looked at her sadly,

"I'm sorry to hear that... I can leave those two out if you would feel more comfortable." he told her quietly before slowly continuing, "What attracted you to the art of potion making?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:20 am

Raven tilted her head to one side and she looked at Marcus as he wrote in his ledger, or notepad rather, but when he asked if he might include something that he had devised himself Raven waved her hand at him and pursed her lips lightly.

"Include whatever you wish to about how I end my days. Although sometimes I choose an entirely different method." she smirked with her canines showing though.

When he asked her if she minded if he wrote what happened to her siblings or where she was born, shaking her head a little Raven waved her hand again;

"Put whatever you like in, if I didn;t want it in the article I would not have answered the question and you would not be sitting here alive still."

Potion making...ah that one was simple, and Raven answered it in a deadpan expression as if Marcus was stupid for asking it; "Because you can kill people with them of course."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:30 am

Marcus saw Raven watching him write his notes and he had nothing to hide so he slid the notepad along for her to read his scruffy notes. He smiled,

"Thanks." he replied before his cheeks reddened slightly, "I'm not sure what to take from that... I'll just include the nightcaps."

He had to admit that she wouldn't have mentioned it if she didn't want him to add it in but the part about still being alive made him swallow nervously,

"Well thank you, I quite like being alive." he joked uncertainly before nodding, "I shall make sure to be respectful."

The answer was delivered in such a deadpan that Marcus was almost about to laugh before he realised it wasn't a joke. He blinked a few times,

"Oh... well... okay then..." he answered, eyes wide, before he swallowed and asked the next question, "How did you meet your partner?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:43 am

Raven looked over the notes that Marcus had made, and she found them to be satisfactory, however she could not help but notice just how scruffy his handwriting really was.

With a small smirk, Raven noted that the small gulp he took when she told him that she had basically had the last reporter who had tried to interview her killed afterwards, she would be sure to get her message across to him.

"Be sure that you are respectful, then we will have no problems." she said with her crooked grin.

Laughing out loud when she was asked how she met Konig Raven leant forwards on the table and pointed the bottle of abstinthe at Marcus;

"Well that is a very interesting story, I had just killed four British aurors, and I had taken all their organs out, so as to make an abstract image of a vulture, and there he walks into the cave with his twin, and to be honest I thought all my dreams had come at once."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:31 am

Marcus waited with baited breath for Raven to give his notes some form of approval. He wanted to make sure she didn't see any reason to kill him after all. He sighed in relief and began to smile before she re-affirmed the thought he'd had earlier. The lump in his throat grew bigger,

"Yes ma'm!" he croaked nervously before coughing to clear his voice, blushing at the lack of composure, "Sorry about that Raven... I'll be sure to be very respectfull. I don't want there to be any problems between us."

Marcus got his pen and paper ready as she leant forward, expecting something interesting for his article. His eyes widened however when she spoke,

"Well... now that is... interesting. Certainly unique way of meeting someone." he admitted, writing it down. He attempted a nervous chuckle, "What woman doesn't love a pair of strapping twins right?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 am

Raven smirked wickedly and she couldn't help but chuckle darkly, she had remembered what had happened to the last reporter who was disrespectful to her and she could not believe that someone had been so stupid when they knew all about her to act the way they did.

"This is very wise, considering just a few days ago I finally got my revenge on the reporter who interviewed me last, she was very rude and thought she could take me...she obviously could not." Raven grinned manically.

When she was asked about the twins she shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head to one side, she did not know who would pass down the oppertunity to have sex with a pair of identical twins;

"I can't even say a mental woman, because that is what I am...although now that Viktor has a girlfriend that's all had to stop and I'm not missing it to be honest." she said offhandedly.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 am

Marcus took one look at the manic look in Raven's eyes and knew what had happened to the last interviewer. He whimpered slightly when she decided to share the story. He blinked a little bit,

"Can I... um... quote you on that?" he asked timidly, "That way I can ensure that anyone else who interviews you would be very polite."

Marcus had been trying to pass it off as something of a joke but when Raven answered him honestly he blushed a little bit,

"Well... I... well that's very interesting..." he swallowed hard as he blushed brightly, "Umm... how about we move on? I hear that you are able to summon ghosts... do you have a favourite ghost or wraith?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down