Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Shine's Office -Reply in New Topic if You Will-

Go down

Professor Shine's Office -Reply in New Topic if You Will- Empty Professor Shine's Office -Reply in New Topic if You Will-

Post by Oliver Shine Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 am

Oliver smiled and held out his arm. His Eagle Owl, Shimmer, flew off her perch and onto the protected part of his arm. After all, it wouldn't do for him to be in pain while holding his beloved bird. "What do you think of your new home, Shimmer?" He murmured, stroking her feathers softly. "It's a lot nicer than our flat back over in London isn't it? It's only temporary though. Once Hogwarts lets out, we'll be back there for the summer."

Whistling softly to himself, he stood up and went over to his bookcase. "Have you seen my lesson plan book?" He asked, giving Shimmer a look. The bird merely snorted in response and shook out her feathers. "Thanks, Shim. That helps me so much." Shrugging to himself, he returned Shimmer to her perch and sat behind his desk again. "I'll find it one day."
Oliver Shine
Oliver Shine
Adult

Back to top Go down