Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget the Past - Childhood Memories

Go down

Forget the Past - Childhood Memories Empty Forget the Past - Childhood Memories

Post by Charina Hayes Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:39 am

I followed my parents to a dark alley - Knockturn. "NO, Charina! We are not going to leave the Dark Lord! He will kill us! He will kill you and your sisters! Do try and respect him, Charina. He's a man who can kill anyone who goes against him. If he finds out you're trying to take us away from him, he'll kill you!" Gregory, my father, said. "Your father is right, Charina. We won't risk it! We'd rather die for you!" Alysia, my mother, added.

"But mum! He's evil! I can't believe you respect Voldemort!" I shouted. "DO NOT SAY THE NAME!" Gregory hissed. "RESPECT, CHARINA! RESPECT! You won't pass anything at Hogwarts if you lack respect for others!"

Tears flooded my eyes. "Respect?! RESPECT!? You tell me I lack respect?!?! Among ALL the things I lack, it is respect! Why, father, is it always my sisters? Eloise, Kaycee, and Tracie! They're always better!" I said, my voice raising. "I-it isn't like that, Ch-Charina! It's jus-" my father began. "It's just WHAT!? It's just that you like them better, isn't it! Even Greg, you like better than me!" I shouted. I was crying. Very hard.

My mother seemed like she was about to cry, too. "Charina... fine. We'll... we'll leave.. Vo-Voldemort..." my mum stammered. I smiled and wiped the tears off of her face. "It's okay... you don't have to do it. F-follow him, if you like. I don't want you to die..."

As the last words were spoken, he appeared. Voldemort. Danger was coming. I just know it. I can feel it. I don't want to die yet. My parents seem to be thinking the same thing, so they apparated back home.
Charina Hayes
Charina Hayes
British Rebel

Back to top Go down