Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trophy Watching

4 posters

Go down

Trophy Watching  Empty Trophy Watching

Post by Jaden Velazquez Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:05 am

Jaden leant against the darkest cabinet, it had no glass it was just a dark cupboard, he wondered what was inside but gathered it was dangerous or evil, like most things wizards wanted hidden. He looked through the glass of the cabinet right next to it, it held many trophies, mostly of Hogwarts students, he wondered if he'd ever be there.

Jaden Velazquez
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Trophy Watching  Empty Re: Trophy Watching

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:24 am

Valentina was running late and she was severely annoyed, she had to rush her homework last night because of the hold up in the business campaign and she had to live on pepper up potions to get her through the night.

It was hard to adjust to this lifestyle and a part of her cursed Cadbury for not doing more to help her out.

Just then her papers fell onto the floor and Valentina growled unhappily. Bending down to pick them up, cursing away she gazed at the boy in the trophy room.

"Hey..."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Trophy Watching  Empty Horst Sollmann (Hufflepuff Beater)

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:28 am

Horst still remembered the day his trophy was put into the trophy room. He won the award for most bludgers hitting a single player in his game against slytherin. He had targeted their best chaser every time he could and ended up scoring a walloping total of 27 bludgers hitting that chaser. During the game he knew he was zoned in, but he did not keep count. Afterwards, when he was told that he had scored 27 hits on the chaser he was simply stunned. Librarian Sollmann walked to the spot where he knew the trophy would be. It read Award For Most Bludgers Hit Into Single Player goes to: Horst Sollmann Hufflepuff Beater Record:27 hits on 17 October, 1994. He couldn't help but smile when he thought about how angry that slytherin chaser was. That was one fun game of quidditch.

As he turned away from the trophy to walk out he noticed a student. He was a gryffindor and was looking at the trophies. Horst knew that look, it was the same one he had when he first visited the trophy room. The young Gryffindor was imagining his name on one of those trophies. Imagining what he would accomplish and the recognition of his skill.

"You there, Gryffindor. What's your name, boy?" he asked the student. "Don't be shy, I know what you are doing. The same thing I did when I was your age. Imagining your name on one of those trophies aren't you? Let me give you piece of advice. Don't come to this trophy room. I know it is a great place but imagining yourself doing something great isn't going to get your name on a trophy. What you need to be doing is out roaming the halls. Find where you have a knack for something. It doesn't matter whether it is quidditch, choir, charms, or even knitting fantastic scarves. Find what you are good at and don't ever stop finding ways to make yourself better at it. I did precisely the same thing when I came into the trophy room. Came here one night after dinner and before I knew it I was almost past curfew getting back to my common room. But I made a promise to myself not to return to the trophy room until I had completed my education here. Now when I come here I can find my name on a trophy. Not because I spent time imagining my name there. I went out, worked harder than everybody else, and earned my name on that trophy over there. If you work hard and push yourself you can earn your name on a trophy in hear as well. I'm the new librarian by the way. The name is Librarian Sollmann. If you ever need any advice let me know." He patted the boy on the shoulder and exited the trophy room.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Trophy Watching  Empty Captain of the Quidditch Team and Highest scoring Chaser in Hogwarts History

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 am

As Humphrey Williams was roaming the halls of Hogwarts he decided to visit a place he had not yet been to, the trophy room. He was curious to see what people got awards for at Hogwarts. Who were the brightest minds of Hogwarts, the most talented, and the hardest working?

He heard voices inside the trophy room and entered as the librarian was exiting the trophy room. Wondering why the librarian had been in the trophy room he started examining the trophies in cases around the room. There were trophies for Quidditch, academic successes, and even trophies for a game called gobstones that was similar to marbles. Looking at the names on the trophies he discovered that one student in particular seemed to have earned many awards. Albus Dumbledore had earned trophies for almost every academic subject available to him. Since joining the magical side of life he had learned that Dumbledore had been a Headmaster of Hogwarts during the beginning of The Second Wizarding War. Dumbledore had defeated Grindelwald to put in end to The First Wizarding War in a legendary duel. And it is said that Dumbledore was the only person Voldemort ever feared. Albus had trained Harry Potter before his death at the hands of Professor Severus Snape.

Then he turned and walked towards the his fellow Gryffindor. His name was Jaden Velazquez and he knew him on sight. Just then he heard the sound of papers dropping to the floor. Somebody was by the door to the trophy room. He had been hidden from her line of sight by the door and when he appeared she was caught off guard. "You know you should really be more careful with your papers. Next time that might fall in some goo or your inkpot might break and ruin your homework. Hey, what are you looking at?" He followed her line of sight and saw she was staring at Jaden. The girl was a Slytherin who he recognized the face of but not the name. "Oh, I see. What is your name again?" he asked her conversationally.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Trophy Watching  Empty Re: Trophy Watching

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down