Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A change in you (Rich and Bri)

2 posters

Go down

A change in you (Rich and Bri) Empty A change in you (Rich and Bri)

Post by Richard Romain Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:36 am

To say Richard had been noticing some changes in his beloved wife would have been an understatement. She seemed to be in a permanent bad mood for no reason other than being awake. It hadn't been too bad at first.

She'd snap at some students; he was prone to doing that himself. She'd been more violent in her advice for aurors on fighting Germans; something he was all for. But what went too far, for him, was when she had shouted at their daughter, little Raven for being too loud.

He knocked before opening the door to her study. She'd taken to holing herself up here, reading books that would make the hairs raise on most people's necks,

"You got time to talk Briony?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

A change in you (Rich and Bri) Empty Re: A change in you (Rich and Bri)

Post by Briony Romain Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 am

Briony heard the door to her study open and the knife that she was playing with in her hand almost went flying into the eye of the person who had stepped inside, except for when she realised that he was in fact Richard and that she should probably not take out one of his eyes.

Of course she knew that he knew she was different. But she didn't care, she knew that he was going to be able tell that there was a difference in her personality, the truth was it was now going to be hard to convince him otherwise.

"Of course you may, you know I always have time for you." she smirked, wickedly, before shutting the book she was reading with a sharp bang.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:38 am

Richard smiled a little bit as he entered the study. It was a large room but there were so many books in it that it felt smaller than it actually was. He closed the door behind him and moved to one of the bookcases around the room,

"Well I'm glad to hear that you have time for me despite all your research." he told her teasingly, "I'm only your husband after all. A dusty old book is totally better company than me... if my sarcasm has failed me I'm joking."

He chuckled a little bit before he became more serious and opened one of the books he'd seen her reading before. Raising an eyebrow at the material he paused,

"What about our daughter?" he asked suddenly, still reading the book, "Do you have time for her anymore?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down