Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a stroll (Rich and Seni)

2 posters

Go down

Taking a stroll (Rich and Seni) Empty Taking a stroll (Rich and Seni)

Post by Richard Romain Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 am

Richard hummed a little bit to himself as he stood on top of the water of the lake. He was trying to work on his magical concentration, hence why he was focusing magic to his feet to stand on the water while at the same time turning his attention to something else.

The something else was the large cut down the front of his chest. He'd taken a pretty bad hit from a German fighter and he had been annoyed to find it had been a darker cutting curse. That meant it resisted healing magics. Which meant that right now he had a curved sewing needle and was stitching the cut together like a muggle surgeon.

Except if his concentration wavered he'd go into the water.

As he started to sweat slightly, Richard hoped that Senium would arrive soon like her letter had said she would.
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll (Rich and Seni) Empty Re: Taking a stroll (Rich and Seni)

Post by Senium Nex Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 am

Senium wandered along the path towards the lake, it was something that she thought that it was time for her and her Master to meet up once more they had both been so busy recently that they hadn't met in a long time, it was a little sad now that she thought about it, but she was going to change that now.

Thinking about what she had planned to do today, Senium's arms began to ache as she began to pull the little red wagon she was carrying even faster along the bumpy road, seeing Richard in the distance, Senium felt even more motivated to make the trip faster, even if her limbs wouldn't allow it.

"Master!" she called out with a large happy smile "I'm so happy to see you!"

Moving through the woods, Senium smiled happily and let the wagon rest by the waters edge, waiting for her master to come to her once he had finished what he was doing.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 am

Richard had caught Senium's scent on the wind before she had called out to him. It wasn't hard considering he was downwind of her and her scent of decay hadn't changed at all since he'd last seen her. She was wearing some perfume though, he acknowledged. He chuckled a little bit,

"Hello there Senium." he greeted her with a grin as he turned to face her, still doing the last few stitches as he walked on the water to the lake's edge, "It's been too long Seni, I've missed you."

Finishing up his self-surgery, Richard bite the thread off and threw the needle away into the lake water as he reached dry land. He grinned and held his arms out wide for a hug,

"Don't I get a hug?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:47 am

Senium found herself getting more and more worried about what had happened to her Master Richard while they had been apart, she knew there had been more attacks from Germany however she did not know that he would have been caught up in them.

The angry cut down his chest however would say differently.

Biting her lip Senium smiled happily when Richard stepped towards her and threw the needle away, she walked swiftly over to him, as fast as her body would allow her too, her ligaments being a little tighter than she would have liked. Throwing her arms around him, Senium snuggled her head against his chest.

"Of course you get a hug Master Richard!" she squeaked "I missed you so much, what happened to you? Were you in one of those German attacks the last week or so ago?" she asked, worried.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 am

Seeing Senium focusing on the wound on his chest, Richard cursed himself for not thinking to cover himself up to keep her from seeing it. He'd gotten used to being shirtless around the home since Briony seemed to like it a lot more now. He was quietly happy that she was concerned about him though.

When she moved towards him Richard frowned ever so slightly. Her movements were working but they were jerky and unco-ordinated. It was clear to him that her joints were being a problem. He chuckled slightly when she hugged him and hugged her back,

"Ah how many times have I told you to just call me Richard, Seni?" he teased her good naturedly before sheepishly scratching the back of his head, "Yeah I let my guard down and one of them got a lucky shot in. No big deal."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 am

Senium bit her lip a little bit when Richard told her once again to call him Richard, she knew that she should do but it was just so easy to come out with what she was used to saying which was the formal version of what she was supposed to say.

"I'm sorry but you know that it just comes out sometimes Richard." she blushed lightly, looking up from the position that she was occupying, leaning on his chest at the moment.

Hearing him explain about the German Senium pouted a little bit and reached up, although she fumbled she began to do up the buttons on his shirt so that she wouldn't need to look at the scar that Richard had gotten on his chest.

"I don't think that I like seeing you with that horrible scar on your chest Richard, I hope you don't mind me covering you up." she whispered quietly.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down