Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marylin's Development

Go down

Marylin's Development Empty Marylin's Development

Post by Marylin Mason Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:28 am

INSPIRATION

This character has been through a really big change in the terms of her appearence, it was something that I kept playing around with and it was dependant on the difference in the relationship between her and Nicholas, however, eventually I ended up surfing Anime pictures and settled on an idea, thanks to this picture Very Happy

Marylin's Development 15835-anime-paradise-blonde-hair-anime-girl

Isn't she cute? Razz
So finally my character has a definitive face in my mind when I'm typing away at the keyboard XD
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Marylin's Development Empty Re: Marylin's Development

Post by Marylin Mason Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 am

SLYTHERIN'S LOCKET?!

How did Marylin come to own Slytherin's locket? Well here's the story! The user who last owned the locket sadly passed away and as a result of that, their possessions were pillaged and the locket taken from them and their home, now on the black market, the Mason family heard about the ability to acquire the locket and purchased it.

When she turned 13 Marylin then received the locket for her birthday present and has not taken it off her person since then, she is that happy to be able to own a part of her house founders history, and also, the Dark Lord's history.
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 am

IMPORTANT CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS

Future Boyfriend:
Nicholas Cathin

Friends:
Melody Lovegood
Joshua North

Hopefully this list will become a little bit bigger when I start to get her more involved in other peoples posts, she needs some more friends I think D:

Any offers? Razz
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum