Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Time with Luther (Luther and Kysenia)

2 posters

Go down

Question Time with Luther (Luther and Kysenia) Empty Question Time with Luther (Luther and Kysenia)

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 am

Luther had been called in because the besturmen had brought in the information broker that the German Ministry had been after for a long time now. She was said to be the best. Had information to sell regarding the secrets of nations and men.

He opened the door to the Head Besturmen's office. They had taken her into the office and sealed her inside because, technically, they had no evidence she was an information broker. None that would be accepted in court at least. Sitting down opposite her at the table, which was complete with teapot, cups and biscuits, Luther faced her quietly,

"Hello Miss Chernovol." he greeted her without any emotion, "I have some questions for you."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Question Time with Luther (Luther and Kysenia) Empty Re: Question Time with Luther (Luther and Kysenia)

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:40 am

Kysenia sat in the very dull room with an uninterested expression on her face, it was the same expression that she wore most of the time to be quite honest, but now she actually held no pleasure for this situation at all.

She had been brought in for questioning to the German ministry, it was something that she thought was not very fair, after all she was a neutral part of this war, or at least she tried to be, however she was not liking the Germans very much at the moment.

"Then ask them." she said simply when the man entered the room, of course she knew who he was, Luther Amsel, had a girlfriend called Darcie Vane who was kidnapped by the British Rebels not too long ago, not officially going out as of yet.

With a small sigh, Kysenia looked around the room, bored.
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Question Time with Luther (Luther and Kysenia) Empty Re: Question Time with Luther (Luther and Kysenia)

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 am

Luther noticed the way she seemed to be detached from the conversation and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Moving his hands slightly, the leather of his gloves squeaked a little bit as he reached out and took a cup of tea. He sipped it gently. The British weren't the only ones who enjoyed a good cup of tea every now and then,

"The first is quite simple and quite pleasant." he informed her, "Would you like something to drink other than tea? Alcoholic drinks and alike are all available if it would make you feel more comfortable."

He paused for a second before placing his cup down on the table. Luther folded his arms lightly as he looked at Kysenia,

"This is where the questioning becomes frank." he informed her, "You have a lot of information on the German Ministry... correct?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 am

Kysenia blinked at the question that was asked and she thought to herself if she did want something alcoholic, she decided against it because she was more likely to get a little bit loose with her tongue, since this guy was obviously going to be asking lots of prying questions and trying to trip her up.

"I want to be able to smoke." she stated, in her thick Russian accent, and she took out her packet of cigarettes and her lighter, lighting one, she took a long drag of the cigarette and sighed gently, she felt more at ease already.

As soon as the serious questioning began Kysenia knew that she was going to find this experience very boring, even more dull than it had been already, so instead she let her thoughts wander to more pleasant things, like Cobalt's chest.

"I do, yes."
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 am

Luther nodded when she asked to be able to smoke. She was always going to do it, no matter what he had said, but it was within his power to deny her the cigarette none the less. As an information broker she knew as well as he did that if he wanted to there was nothing that he couldn't physically or magically force her to do. He was the more experienced and more powerful of the two of them. He watched the smoke curling up to the ceiling with mild interest,

"You shouldn't smoke though." he commented casually as he watched the smoke moving in the air, "It'll kill you."

Noting her bored tone, and ignoring it, Luther leant forwards at her answer and steepled his hands together, resting his chin on his hands. He looked at her hard,

"Do you know who I am?" he asked her quietly, "If you do... what kind of things do you know?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 am

Kysenia sighed, yet another person trying to preach to her about stopping smoking, she didn't care about how long it would make her live, she liked it so she did it, just like she liked riding a motorbike, and she liked getting high on Red Sand.

"Does it look like I really care about what smoke does to me?" she asked, in a rather dull tone, tapping the ash off the end of the cigarette onto the ashtray in the center of the table "I like it, so I do it. That is the way my world works."

When he asked about what she knew about him, Kysenia blinked and then sighed again, she knew a fair few things about Luther, but of course she couldn't tell him any of what she knew, customer confidentiality and all that.

"I can only tell you what I personally looked at. Others have paid me to look into other areas however. I mainly looked at personal life, in case this meeting should...end in an unsavoury manner." she stated.
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 am

Luther could tell that he was not the first person to warning her about the dangers of smoking. But then again that was to be expected. Smoking was a dirty habit that even some addicts would condemn. To him it was rather fun to watch though. He enjoyed watching the smoke as it flew through the air in strange and wonderful shapes,

"No but when you smoke you do not only affect your own health but those around you are well." he told her as he continued to watcht he smoke as he flowed upwards, "Hedonism. A refreshing approach to life."

He raised an eyebrow at her answer. It really was morbidly amusing if he was honest. When she implied that she held personal information in case she needed to use it against him later he gave a dry chuckle,

"If you had read the rest you would know that you won't be able to use personal information about me as a weapon." he told her simply before continuing, "I'll not beat around the bush. Have you sold information about the German Ministry to Britain or people involved in the British war effort?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:26 am

Kysenia blinked at Luther and she locked onto his eyes with a gaze of her own that did not seem to be breaking any time soon, this man in her opinion was rather odd, almost as odd as she was and twice as violent, and that was saying something, she could be violent when she needed to be.

"Well then leave, you don't have to be here if you're worried my horrible, dirty habit is going to affect you." she said, with a wrinkle of her nose in disgust at the implications of what Luther had said, not the right step.

Taking another drag from her cigarette, Kysenia kept her expression dead pan and she merely raised her eyebrows at Luther's response to what she had said about gathering information; "We'll see if you still think that if the time ever comes."

Hearing his next question, Kysenia stated; "Yes, of course."
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down