Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evangeline's Extras

Go down

Evangeline's Extras Empty Evangeline's Extras

Post by Evangeline Webb Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 am

THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO

Evangeline's Extras Dragon_tattoo15

Evangeline has many different tattoo's all over her body, mostly because she does not really feel a lot of pain because of the fact that she is not really human Smile

She decided that she would get a dragon tattoo because she enjoys the beauty and grace of the animal, and that it would be something that she would keep for a long while, and not regret ^^
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Evangeline's Extras Empty Re: Evangeline's Extras

Post by Evangeline Webb Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 am

IMPORTANT CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS

Partner:
Jack Irvine

Friends:
James Irvine
Richard Romain

Business Life:
Ace Black
Christopher Rubin

Like with most of my characters, I would love it if this relationship list could grow and get larger as more and more characters interact with Evangeline Very Happy

Last edited by Evangeline Webb on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 am

ANIME LOOKS

Evangeline's Extras Female-grim-reaper-5162

This is what inspired me to make the character of Evangeline, and the fact that some of the roles in the Ministry needed to be filled Razz

This is what Evangeline looks like when she is not doing her job, her mowhawk is only made my spells and potions, her hair is actually really long and silky, however nobody has ever seen it like that apart from Jack Irvine.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 am

LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL

Evangeline's Extras Cruiser-Motorbike-Yamaha-V-Star-XVS1300-in-Black-outside-797130

Evangeline, if you have read any of her posts, is also known for having her motorbike to get around to different places as quickly as she can in human modes of transport Smile

This is what her motorbike looks like, and she is very proud of it, if it was to be destroyed, or even scratched, she would not be a happy bunny, and there would be lots of pain Razz
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down