Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin)

3 posters

Go down

Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin) Empty Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin)

Post by Joshua Ford Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 am

"Okay we're here now what?" Joshua asked as three heads popped into the room
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin) Empty Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin)

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:49 pm

"We look around I guess."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin) Empty Re: Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin)

Post by Joshua Ford Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:51 pm

"Huh this isn't as exiting as I thought it would be..." Joshua said looking around "Although it is cool!" Joshua said with a smile.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 pm

"It doesn't look haunted."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin) Empty Re: Pure Investigation (Joshua +Melody + Marylin)

Post by Joshua Ford Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:57 pm

"You're right hmm well this is legend and all legends come from fact let's have a better look around." Joshua said calmly
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 pm

"Okay.Maybe we should stick together."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Ford Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm

"Yeah that's the best thing we can do." Joshua said Looking around.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Maryling couldn't help but feel like a little bit of a spare wheel when it came to this little outing, after all there were two Ravnclaws who already seemed to know each other, and then there was her on her own, however she couldn't really care less if they decided to branch off or not, it was up to them.

Looking around the shack with her wand tip lit, Marylin traced her fingers over the decaying wallpaper and she smiled gently, it was the perfect place for her, it was just like it was made for her to use for her potions and spell learning.

"I like it here, I think that I could spend all day here." she smiled, with a slightly wicked tinge to it.
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Ford Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 pm

"Well It would be a good place to go if you wanted some privacy." Joshua said "And no-one in the right state of mind would look here." Joshua said smiling.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:03 pm

"You could pretend to be a ghost and live here.I wonder if there are any skeletons here."The light of Melody's wand didn't show any skeletons.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 am

Marylin's eyes almost lit up when Melody asked if there were any skeletons here, with a wicked smile on her lips and she couldn't help but think immediately about where skeletons could be hidden in this very haunted house. Or supposedly very haunted house.

"Well skeletons might be hidden behind the chimney breasts in some of the rooms, after all many people hide them there if they've murdered the person." she smirked "Sorry, morbid topics are my speciality."

Wandering around a little bit, she smiled when she saw that there were several rooms still with furnature in them lying around.

"I've been here almost ten minutes and I'm not scared yet." she pouted/
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Ford Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 pm

"Find anything?" Joshua asked passing a small sonic boom between his hands.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:22 pm

"I haven't found a thing.Did you find anything?Maybe we need to go deeper into the house.Also Marlyn I'm sorry that your not scared I guess but maybe you'll get lucky and there is a skeleton in the chimney unless you don't find skeletons scary."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Marylin raised her eyebrow when Joshua seemed to have something passing inbetween his hands, it made a loud noise regardless of whatever it was and she wouldn't be surprised if it had alerted the attention of any beings who lived inside the house itself.

"I have not found anything either, I agree with Melody, I believe we should go and look in some of the rooms, instead of looking at the corridor and hoping something will appear."

With a small sigh she opened the door to one of the rooms, seeing it was a bedroom and she stepped inside, there was dust freshly disturbed on the floor.

"I don't find skeletons scary I'm afraid, I rather like them."
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:52 pm

"Oh,well skeletons are interesting,shows how the prerson died,"Melody replied."If your also not scared of ghosts though then maybe nothing we find here will scare you."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 am

Marylin smirked a little bit, she didn't mind ghosts but they could give her a scare when they appeared out of nowhere, being brought up in a household where the dark arts were almost introduced to her in her single digits, she wasn't scared of much any more.

"Ghost kind of scare me when they appear out of nowhere, I suppose I don't really like being surprised by things." she mused "What about you guys, what scares you?"
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Melody hesitated for a moment.
"I'm afraid of flying,giant spiders and invisible things,"she answered.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:06 am

Marylin tapped her chin as she wandered around the bedroom picking up all of the little knic-knacks that still lay around the room, it was very pleasant actually to see what the people who actually inhabited the house at one point were like, it appeared they were not very well liked people in the community.

Turning her attention back to Melody she smiled gently; "Well of course I am too afraid of invisible things, that fear of the unknown is so tangible, I believe everyone is afraid of things that they cannot see." she wondered, almost to herself.
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:32 pm

"Speaking of unknown Joshua hasn't said anything in a while I wonder if he's alright.Joshua are you OK?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Ford Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:46 pm

"Just fine." Joshua said Looking around "I'm just distracted today."

Joshua said Before the floor fell out from under him "WHAAA!"

*Thud* Joshua looked around to see a whole other room full of all kinds of

weird stuff "Hey you two look at what I found!" Joshua called up.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Melody rushed towards Joshua wondering what he had found.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down