Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Finding (Lukas and Tarragon only)

Go down

Truth Finding (Lukas and Tarragon only) Empty Truth Finding (Lukas and Tarragon only)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:50 am

Tarragon headed straight to the forest to find Lukas, he knew that he spent a lot of time out there because of his pet wolf. His feet seemed to know where they wanted to go, leading him to the heart of the forest to the lakes.

His wand lit the way through the forest, making sure he didn't fall over any branches. Once the clearing showed, Tarragon could make out the figures of Lukas and his pet wolf by the water edge. He walked over slowly, as not to alarm the other boy, and sat down next to him on the pebbly shore.

"Hey Lukas." He said coldly.

Back to top Go down

Truth Finding (Lukas and Tarragon only) Empty Re: Truth Finding (Lukas and Tarragon only)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:45 am

It was a moonless night and the way the stars were shining tonight was simply supreme. He hadn't got a chance to admire the moonless sky since a long long time. Rudy and he also found a new lake tonight, it wasn't a huge lake or one surrounded by diverse fauna. However this particular pond had a certain scent which he liked it instantly but couldn't quite place it what it smelt like. On further investigations by Rudy they discovered a black flower with a long dark greenish stem. He made a mental note of getting more information of this particular area and pond from one of the third year students he had come to be friends with.

As he and Rudy were exploring the new place they heard some noise. Instantly he stealthily made it back to the edge of the lake, Rudy matching his every step. Rudy wasn't barking which meant that whatever was coming was definitely not a magical beast or anything powerful and strange. Blowing out the oil lamp he had brought he and pocketed the black flower. He sat down facing the lake and Rudy sat with his eyes facing the forest as to give the impression that Lukas didn't know what was happening and still be able to defend himself in case it turned out to be a real threat.

He could make out the footsteps clearly now, whoever was coming didn't really want Lukas to be startled. Rudy didn't make a move or bark which relaxed as well as pleased him but when he saw who had come and sat beside him he was mildly disappointed.

"Hey Lukas."

Lukas lied down on his back, he sighed and closed his eyes. He gave the boy a chance to explain why he was here before he kicked him on his Muhe ass for disturbing his explorations, as he said, "What do you want kid?"

Back to top Go down

Truth Finding (Lukas and Tarragon only) Empty Re: Truth Finding (Lukas and Tarragon only)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 am

"I'm not kid, Lukas. And I think you should know as to why I am here already." He paused allowing Lukas to think a little.

"You see, there is something between yourself and Alys, and I'd like to know what has happened. What have you done to her? Why is she lucky to be alive because of you? Why is it, she can't stand speaking of you?"

He couldn't help the flurry of questions, his anger made him impatient and he wanted to know everything now.

"Lukas, the girl hardly sleeps because of what you have done. I need you to tell me what has happened. Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 am

Damn this boy was annoying. Not only he ruined his peace time he was now asking questions as if Lukas was a house-elf and had to account for everything and above all he was really dumb, there wasn't a chance in hell Lukas was going to tell anything to Tarryboy now.

Frowning a bit he said, "You're eleven of course you are a kid and stop talking like that or I will send you back to the medic."

Lukas sighed and got up. He was now sat cross legged and decided to entertain his unwanted guest a little more politely.

He petted Rudy and then threw a stone for him to fetch.

"I know you won't leave me alone unless I answer you so I will let you ask me one question and one question only! Think what you want to know the most and ask me because I do not know why you are here. I am not super intelligent and telepathic like you." said Lukas not trying in the least to hide his sarcasm as he said the last sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Tarragon thought long and hard about what he really wanted to know. He wanted to know everything Lukas did, but he knew that it was never going to be told to him. He sighed, still thinking as he watched the wolf run after the stone.

"How is it that Alys has hurt her arm and you know why?"

It was two questions yes, but it was a question on one subject. He wasn't getting angry with Lukas, he was just concerned about his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:44 am

"What you are you talking about? I don't know how she got hurt. I just helped her to get to the medic, that's all." He said.

There was not a chance he was going to tell him anything. If this boy was actually a friend of Alys's and cared for her then Alys would have told her. If she did not trust him enough then how could Lukas?

"So please next time do not accuse me of hurting people or ruining their sleep. I don't like fighting just as much as you." What he didn't say was the reason he didn't like fighting, he didn't like it because he could really hurt others badly and tarryboy didn't like it because he could get hurt really badly.

"Now off you go and leave me be." said a stern Lukas with a polite tone. He longed to play with his pup and gather more of those black flowers for further inspection.

"Oh and give my love to long legs, please?" the older boy added with a smile in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 am

Tarragon could see Lukas wouldn't tell him anything. He'd wasted his time.

"Alys, her name is Alys. And I shall tell her, but she won't accept it."

He got up and left, defeated. He had nothing more to add, and he didn't want things to kick off again. He owed Alys that much not to start anything stupid again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:22 pm

"Oh she'll accept it with all her heart." He whispered to himself and chuckled as he watched the weak boy disappear.

He stood up, walked back to the flowers he and Rudy had discovered and pocked some more of them. Will have to go the herbiology class tomorrow, he noted in his mind.

He walked on the edge of the pond, playing his flute in the dead of the night while Rudy howled. To some it would feel eerie to them it felt like paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down