Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Seige (Luther and Darcie)

2 posters

Go down

Under Seige (Luther and Darcie) Empty Under Seige (Luther and Darcie)

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Luther sighed as he walked in from work at the ministry again. He winced and placed a hand on his chest lightly, over the angry scar along his chest through his clothes. He'd been so distracted that someone had managed to get the drop on him and he'd very nearly been cut in two. Luckily he'd been near the medic at the time and was easily saved so it wasn't too much of a drama.

Hanging up his coat on the rack he looked around his home slowly and silently for a few minutes before making his way towards the kitchen,

"Darcie?" he called out tentatively, "Darcie are you here?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Under Seige (Luther and Darcie) Empty Re: Under Seige (Luther and Darcie)

Post by Darcie Vane Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Darcie had been sitting in the bedroom, looking out of the sash window to see when Luther would be coming home, and when she saw him approaching she knew that he had been hurt, she just knew it. As strange as it sounded, Darcie had been feeling more than a little in tune with Luther recently.

Once again she had been thinking about what had happened between them, on many occassions she had nearly convinced herself that she should break up with Luther, things seemed so awkward now, and she wanted things to be back the way that they were.

"Yes I'm in here." she called out with her new, 'I'm Happy' voice which was of course, totally fake, but her relationship was hanging on a thread and she wanted it to go well, so she did what she had to.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Luther gritted his teeth when he moved to pick up a cup and it strained his gash on his chest. He groaned a little bit as he set it down near the kettle and flicked it on.

He wanted to get their relationship back on track but the fact was that he'd raped her. Luther didn't think he could stand to look at himself in the mirror, so he could only imagine how badly she thought about this whole thing. Hearing her from upstairs, Luther walked upstairs slowly before standing in the doorway to her bedroom,

"Hello Darcie..." he greeted her softly, trying to smile, "It's good to see you again. I think... I think we need to talk about how we're going to get past... what happened. You know... assuming you want to..."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Darcie looked up from the window when she saw Luther standing in the doorway, she definately knew he was hurt now she was sure that she had heard him make some noise of pain when he was downstairs, but she wasn't sure if this was the right time to speak to him about it considering what else they had to talk about.

"Hey Luther." she replied in a soft voice, knowing that he knew that she wasn't really as happy as she was putting on, and she didn't see the point in trying any more "I think that we need to talk about that too Luther, I think that we should have done this a while back."

Playing with the ends of her long blonde hair Darcie bit her lip, trying to find the words to tell him what she had been thinking of for so long, however she couldn't quite place her thoughts, into words of their own. With a small sigh she spoke;

"I needed you to stop because I just felt upset and confused, I know that you would have felt even worse if you'd gone the whole way and then I told you I didn't want it..." she blinked rapidly trying to keep her tears at bay "I didn't think you would take it that badly."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Luther could see in her eyes that she was concerned for him and it wasn't just about this whole thing about their relationship. He looked down and saw that the wound had leaked blood onto her shirt in a large line,

"Yeah we should have done." he acknowledged, not making any move to do anything about his wound, "But we're doing it now. Better late than never right?"

He closed his eyes for a few moments. Luther had known that this whole thing started as something that was his fault but to now know that it was continuing because of him hurt him,

"I... I hurt you Darcie and I never wanted to do anything to hurt you, especially what I did." he closed his eyes for a moment before smiling faintly, "I treasure you Darcie. I love you. And... I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry that... that I've been avoiding you in burying myself in my own self-loathing at what I did."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Darcie couldn't avoid looking at the wound that Luther had, it was bleeding and she couldn't help but stand up from the sash window and tug him towards the bed so that she could have a proper look at the wound, of course it had probably already been healed but...she wanted to help still.

"What happened?" she asked in a soft and concerned voice, brow furrowed as she gently lifted his tshirt away from his skin so she could peek down at the wound.

Hearing his explaination as to why he went into so much self loathing Darcie could understand, and she knew that he needed to get this off his chest but she had just hoped that he would have done this a few days earlier things could have been back to normal.

"I said that you needed to make it up to me, and that you needed to make me feel better by comforting me, thats all you needed to do but you stayed away from me and that made me so upset Luther." Darcie sniffled lightly "I know you didn't want to hurt me, and that you love me Luther."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Luther sighed a little bit when Darcie caught sight of his wound bleeding but decided that he didn't want to worry her. And to keep from worrying her he had to show her. Taking his shirt off completely, Luther revealed the bleeding cut from his left shoulder down to the bottom of his right ribs,

"It was a stupid mistake..." he muttered to himself, shaking his head as he laid down on the bed so she could take a better look at it, "I didn't double check the area and I missed someone. They didn't miss me."

He looked into her eyes and didn't see the hate he had feared but a profound sense of sadness and perhaps disappointment. Luther looked away,

"I'm sorry Darcie, I knew what I had to do to make it up to you but... I didn't think that you could still want to be so close to me after what I'd done. Stupid I know..." he told her quietly before holding her hand in his, "I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to come around Darcie... but I'm here now and I'm not going to ever go away like that again."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Darcie blinked when she saw just how long and deep this cut was and she automatically started to worry about him why wasn't it healed completely, could she try and heal it all the way for him so that it wouldn't keep hurting or being a nusience when he was trying to do things like bending to reach things.

"How come they didn't heal it all of the way?" she asked with a worried expression on her features "Could I help?"

When he held her hand in his own, Darcie blinked a little bit and squeezed his own hand tightly, letting him know that she was still interested in remaining close to him, no matter what he had done to her, even though it was a simple mistake.

"Of course I wanted to be with you after what happened, I wanted you to reassure me that everything was okay, not act like it was some awful thing when really, it was just a mistake." she whispered quietly "I felt even worse than what I would have done by the way you reacted..."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Luther noticed that his cut was looking a lot worse than it had done before and gritted his teeth. Letting out a little breath, Luther nodded a little bit,

"They only did a field healing it would seem..." he told her with a grimace, "What I need you to do is just see what you can heal okay? The magical stitches should still be there so all you need to do is give them a push with some healing magic. Can you do that for me Darcie?"

Luther smiled faintly when she squeezed his hand back. Perhaps there was home for their relationship if she wasn't going to be angry at him all the time, in the background, because of this. He nodded,

"I realise my mistake now." he told her quietly, "I just... I guess I panicked you know? I've never cared for anyone as much as I care for you so I just... didn't know how to react. But I do now."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Darcie smiled gently and when Luther tolf her what to do, she nodded her head, she knew a few things about healing magic but she was far from being an expert in things like that. Hopefully she would make things better rather than making them worse, but she wouldn't know unless she tried.

"Of course Luther, I'll try my best to make sure that I do it right, just tell me if what I'm doing is starting to hurt okay?" she asked, a little nervous as she began to push some magic into the wound, finding and clicking into the magical stitches to bring them closer together.

When he said that he realised his mistake Darcie didn't see the point in going on and on about it, she was glad that he realised what he had done wrong, but she understood how he reacted when he told her what had been going on in his mind.

"I'm glad that you understand how I feel," she whispered quietly "But I guess the question is, what are you going to do to make it up to me?" Darcie asked, a small cheeky smile on her lips.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Luther sighed a little bit in relief when Darcie began to use some healing magic on his cut. If he was honest it was a lot deeper than he'd told her and if she hadn't have started he'd have been in a lot of trouble. He smiled a little bit,

"Don't worry it's not hurting." He told her with a smile, "The stitches knitting back together is a strange feeling. Doesn't hurt it's just... strange you know?"

When she asked him what he was going to do to make it up to her he chuckled slightly. Oh he had some ideas but he wanted some hints to see if he could add to it,

"I've got some ideas but what would you want me to do?" he asked her with a smirk, "Anything in the world, I'll do it."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Darcie, when she heard that Luther was sighing in relief felt a little bit better about his wound that she was actually doing some good in healing it, and when she saw it coming together and becoming less red her eyes lit up in happiness, so very glad that she was able to help Luther feel better, the man she loved.

"I suppose it would be, I'm glad it doesn't hurt though my love I could put some pain killers in the bedside drawer in case you need them in the night though."

When he told her that he had some ideas but he wanted her to tell him about what it was that she wanted Darcie grinned and shook her head, the tiredness and the upset that had been present on her features lifting slowly.

"Anything in the world? I want you to think of something that I would like, I want a nice surprise." she grinned "Something romantic."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

He chuckled a little bit when he noticed that her success in healing him was making Darcie happier and happier. Luther shook his head a little bit, still smiling slightly,

"I'm sure that by the end of your treatment I'll be back to new." he told her with a small smirk, "After all you're doing an amazing job so far. The pain is almost gone completely and the wound is healing nicely."

Luther smiled happily when he saw the negative emotions that had weighed down on her were lifting as her face brightened up. It meant the world to him that she was becomming happier and happier,

"Well I already have a surprisingly romantic idea in my head that I'm going to start organising right away." he told her with a smirk before grinning, "But for others I want your input... not even a hint?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Darcie smiled gently and she was glad to see that Luther was getting better and better, it was something that she enjoyed seeing very much and she hoped that she wouldn't have to heal him again however, no matter how much she liked tending to him when he was hurt and in need of some tender loving care.

"I'm glad it's coming along so nicely, tell me when you want me to stop okay? I think you're almost done now though, they're coming together nicely." she smiled softly, letting her other hand gently stroke the place where the cut once was as it grew smaller.

Shaking her her she smirked lightly and couldn't wait to see what Luther had in store it would be completely unlike him she realised but she was excited to see this side of him even if it didn't come out all that often to her, it would be more special when it did.

"Nope not even a hint Luther, I want to see what you think will make me happy, you should know me well enough." she whispered gently, with a small happy smile on her lips as she lay down on her side next to Luther, looking into his eyes as she wondered.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Luther could see that the happiness that Darcie was feeling was also followed by some sadness. If he had to guess she was happy because the healing was working but sad because he had needed healing in the first place. He made himself a silent promise never to be so wreckless again,

"I think it won't be much longer." he assured her moments before the wound became very shallow and partially healed over before refusing to heal anymore. Casting a spell, his entire wound was covered in a dressing, "There we go... good as new!"

He was a little bit nervous about how his romantic surprise would go down because he didn't have much experience with it. However, he was reasonably sure that it would be romantic. He chuckled a little bit,

"Alright then the whole thing will be a surprise with no imput from you at all." he said before wrapping an arm around her, "I hope you'll enjoy it Darcie... I want to make you happy."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Darcie removed her wand and placed it down on the table when Luther cast the spell on his chest to make a dressing for himself, she was glad that he was able to relax now, after all it mustn't be nice to be hurt so badly you couldn't even do anything without being in a lot of pain, she thought to herself.

"My arm was getting a little bit stiff holding my wand like that." she joked with a happy smile "Promise you wont get hurt that badly again Luther...that took a lot of magic and a lot of time to heal it properly..." Darcie pointed out.

Snuggling her head against Luthers newly healed chest, Darcie relaxed for what felt the first time in days and she automatically felt all the strain she had been putting on her shoulders. Hopefully that would go after a nice warm bath.

"I know I'll enjoy it Luther, because you put so much effort in it will be hard for me not to enjoy it!" she giggled and gave him a small kiss.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Luther breathed a larger sigh of relief, happy that it didn't cause him convulsions of pain now, and smiled at Darcie happily. He chuckled a little bit at her joke,

"Well maybe I should take a look at that now that I can concentrate long enough to actually do medical magic?" he joked back before nodding quietly, "Don't worry Darcie... I promise you that this won't happen again."

When she snuggled against him he happily played with her hair with a smile before chuckling a little bit,

"Well it's going to be a series of smaller things that together make up a day of making it up to you." he told her with a smirk, "That sound like something you might enjoy Darcie?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:08 am

Darcie smiled happily and nodded her head holding out her arm to Luther with a grin on her lips, she didn't mind him taking a look at her arm, in fact she could call it one of the steps to making it up to her, maybe she should highlight the tension in her shoulders as well...or was that pushing it too far?

"I think that might be a good idea Luther, after all my shoulders are kind of stiff too, you should get to fixing that." she giggled, smiling happily at Luther as she let her hands play with his hair lightly.

When she heard that Luther was planning on doing a small array of things to make her feel better Darcie smiled wider, she thought that was a very good thing to have planned, after all it was better to have lots of little things than to only have one major surprise...it would last longer that way.

"It sounds like the best plan you could have come up with Luther, I look forwards to the day when it's going to happen." she smiled softly "Its almost like a princess day."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:13 am

Luther grinned when Darcie presented her arm to him. Taking it delicately in his hands he kissed the back of her hand as he began to massage the muscles in the palm of her hand, moving up so that he was massaging all of the muscles in her arm,

"Does that make your poor tired arm feel a little bit better?" he asked her with a smirk. His metallic hands were good at massages especially because they vibrated slightly to give the massage greater effect. He chuckled, "Of course Darcie."

As he massaged her shoulders happily, his metallic fingers vibrating softly to help relax her muscles, he chuckled a little bit and whispered into her ear,

"It's exactly like a princess day because that's what it is." he told her with a smile as he continued to massage her shoulders, "One where I shall treat you beautifully like you deserve."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:19 am

Darcie smiled gently and she couldn't help but start to purr lightly when Luther massaged her arms and her shoulders, laying on her stomach on the bed she felt her eyes closing sleepily and she couldn't help but make small noises of contentment with each little push of his fingers into her tense muscles.

Wow this was the best massage she had ever had! He would need to keep doing it, and doing it often as well with all of these classes now, Darcie knew that she would have to keep up with a lot of work and it would definately be stressful.

"Yes it feels a little bit better now Luther." she whispered happily "But this is the best massage I've ever had and I don't really want you to stop any time soon."

Hearing thats exactly what the day Luther had planned was, Darcie grinned happily and she couldn't help but get excited, she had never really had a day like that, not for a while at least, she had one when she was younger of course but...not now.

"That sounds like a wonderful day Luther...now I can't wait even more!" she giggled happily "I just hope that the weather is nice if you're planning on taking me out anywhere."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down