Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confrontation at last (Alex and Lilim)

2 posters

Go down

Confrontation at last (Alex and Lilim) Empty Confrontation at last (Alex and Lilim)

Post by Alexander Lovinson Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 am

Alex growled a little bit as he kicked the demon in the ribs as hard as he could. The demon cried out in pain as he flew through the air, slamming against a wall hard. He'd poisoned the demon earlier when he had been out drinking, slipping silver dust into his shot glass. The demon had almost died immediately but the end result was that he had the power of a new-born kitten,

"Tell me where I can find her!" he demanded of the demon, picking him up by his hair and smashing his face into the window, shattering the glass, "I'm tired of tearing you weaklings apart... tell me where your mistress is!"

The demon began to laugh, black blood leaking out of his mouth,

"I won't tell you anything..." he grunted before spitting a mouthful of his foul blood at Alex, hitting his on the cheek, "Hunter scum."

Alex chuckled a little bit,

"Hehe... wise guy huh?" he chuckled a little bit more and let go of the demon, letting the creature brace itself against the half-broken window in an effort to regain it's balance. He scowled, "Go back to Hell."

Launching himself forwards, Alex kicked the demon squarely in the chest. The demon made a strangled scream as he fell to the pavement two floors down. Of course the fall didn't kill the demon, just cripple it and keep it still. Using a storage spell, a large spear, the kind that needed to be held tightly in two hands, appeared in Alex's left hand. Holding it easily with one hand, he stood on the window ledge a threw the spear, the silver spearhead slamming into the demon's head as it vainly tried to speak to someone Alex couldn't see.
Alexander Lovinson
Alexander Lovinson
Adult

Back to top Go down

Confrontation at last (Alex and Lilim) Empty Re: Confrontation at last (Alex and Lilim)

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:26 am

Lilim let her heels click on the pavement as she walked, Starbucks coffee in one hand, PA in the other towards the building where a hunter was killing yet another of the minions she had under her control, it was getting vaguely annoying now and she wished that he would pick on someone else's scum.

When she heard glass shattering she looked up, following the path of the demons fall, blinking she realised it was one of her favourite minions and when the spear hit it square in the head she quickly whipped her hands in the air, collected the black matter that was the demon and propelled it into a man passing by who promptly stumbled, gagged and then regained his composure.

"Thank you mistress!" he whispered before hurrying away, no doubt to her office to finish his column.

With a sigh she closed her eyes, when they opened she was now in the room the hunter was occupying, sipping at her Starbucks, she heard her PA chime and looked at the message before stating in a rather bored tone;

"I have a meeting with Bill Gates in half an hour, make this quick."
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Confrontation at last (Alex and Lilim) Empty Re: Confrontation at last (Alex and Lilim)

Post by Alexander Lovinson Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 am

Alex growled in frustration when something pulled the demon from it's shell and shoved it straight into another one. He hated it when they did that. The silver killed a demon if it had time to work and it only needed a few seconds. The person who removed the demon had to be a pro to have done it before the silver could kill it.

As soon as the new presence arrived in the room he was spinning to face it with his wand moving. When he was facing the woman he held a giant axe in his right hand, the weapon easily the same length as his arm and complete with a solid silver head,

"Demon..." he growled, trying not to notice how attractive the woman in front of him was, "I assume you're that thing's mistress?"

He smirked darkly and spun the axe in his hand expertly. It was an extension of his arm, the movement was so fluid,

"Please say yes... I'd like to finally be able to cut the head off of this snake I've been chasing."
Alexander Lovinson
Alexander Lovinson
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:37 am

Lilim sighed in annoyance when the man in front of her started flexing and swirling his axe around, like the axe was really going to do anything, even if it was Silver she was pretty sure that she wasn't going to be killed by it, in any case Lucifer was hardly going to let his partner just die like some common dog. Even the Devil had a soft spot for Lady Midday.

"Yes that is correct, I am Azel's mistress, I do wish you wouldn't kill my minions, he's writing a very important article for my magazine and I need him to stay alive for the time being thank you." she stated, peering at the message on her PA again, useless secretary of hers getting mixed up again.

Rolling her eyes Lilim placed her hand on her hips, letting her auburn hair bob slightly when she moved her head, fixing the man in front of her with her amber eyes, true he was attractive but she was pretty sure that Lucifer would have something to say about those thoughts.

"Listen, stop flexing that thing at me." she sighed "Yes you're very macho and what not but to be honest sweetheart I don't even know your name, nor do I wish to. So stop this inane posturing."
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Lovinson Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:42 am

Alex was getting rather excited now. He had been hunting down this demoness for awhile now simply because she was the strongest demon he knew of that was allowed to simply wander around on the surface world without any restriction. She was dangerous,

"Well then it seems that you are the one I've been looking for all these months..." he commented with a smirk, "Oh with the silver taint in him I doubt he'll make deadline. Transfers with the soul after all. Or lack thereof for you creatures."

He blinked a few times and lowered his axe when he came to a sudden, and annoying, conclusion,

"Do you even know who I am?" he growled in frustration, "I think I deserve a little bit more recognition than what I'm getting right now! I've been killing your minions for nine months trying to get to you! I've killed two hundred of the fecking creatures!"
Alexander Lovinson
Alexander Lovinson
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am

Lilim sighed again and took another sip of her Starbucks, she couldn't believe that this guy thought that just because the demon was going to be sent back to Hell that he would stay there? With another roll of her eyes she had to admit that she was very glad she had never been human.

"Do you honestly think when he goes back to Hell I wont just raise him again, that deadline is important and it will be met under any circumstances." she sighed massaging her temples and undoing her cream detectives jacket coat.

Letting her lips twitch up into a small smirk, Lilim quickly shrugged her shoulders, it was the truth after all, she had no idea who the guy was or that he had been killing so many of her minions, but it explained why it took so long for them to respond these days.

"Well hold on what's you name, Jenny might have inputted it in my PA, I'll check." she hummed before blinking "Oh you have? Sorry I must have missed that memo, my secretary is even worse than I thought she was, she needs retraining again."
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Lovinson Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 am

Alex scowled a little bit. She was pointing out one of the main problems that you encountered when hunting demons. You kill one with silver and either destroy it or it was sent to hell. Odds were pretty even either way. The problem was that demons could be called out from hell by any demon stronger than them that was already on the outside. Meaning at least half the minions he killed would just come back,

"Sometimes it works." he admitted through clenched teeth, "And it messes with you. Until I can find a way to kill you and your friends it'll have to do."

This, to him, was unbelievable. He was a master hunter for Odin's sake! Vampires, werewolves, elves, demons... nobody had a higher kill count than him and she didn't even know his name when he'd been chasing her for almost a year now,

"What the hell?!" he growled out, "My name is Alexander Torik Lovinson! The guy who's been slaughtering your minions for nine months now! The guy who's been hunting you down to kill you?! Ring any bells?"
Alexander Lovinson
Alexander Lovinson
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:00 am

Lilim blinked a little bit and she was beginning to find this man very rude and boring, she didn't want to be in a fluster for the meeting she had in about twenty minutes now and she looked at her watch, sighing gently she finished her Starbucks with a flourish and burnt the cup in her hand without flinching.

"So you're a master hunter but you don't know how to kill me?" she asked her eyes alight with mischevious glee "So you aren't actually that good a hunter when it comes down to the dangerous people...are you? Ah well cutie, I'm sure you'll learn." she winked.

Merely regarding Alexander with a cool gaze when he exploded in anger, Lilim had to stifle a little laugh, he looked so cute when he was angry like that, although she couldn't say that to him, she'd be staked with silver no doubt. Locking her PA screen Lilim shrugged again.

"Sorry Mr. Lovinson, I have no idea who you are, I've been a little too busy to realise that some human is killing off my little minions." she admitted "Maybe you need to make a simple call to my office next time? Then I'll know who you are and we can settle this quicker."

Taking out a buisness card she extended her hand towards him, so he would take it; "If you feel like duking it out then call me at a more convenient time to myself."
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Lovinson Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 am

He gritted his teeth in annoyance. The truth was that he did know how to kill her, or at least a demon of her level, but he wasn't in the least bit prepared to do so. It would require a heck of a lot of preparation and as it was now all he had was his trump card,

"I know how to kill you Midday." he told her coldly, his earlier anger now icy and controlled, "I know how to break what you pass as a soul. Unfortunately you and I both know it requires preparation that I have not been able to do since this encounter was not planned. Also..."

He scowled and crossed his arms, his axe embedding itself in the floor, "I'm not cute!"

When she told him that she had no idea who he was he gritted his teeth to keep from exploding in anger. She just ignored all of his work over the better part of a year? He scowled,

"All those minions that slipped away, half-dead... and you never thought to even ask them how it happened?" he asked her with an exasperated sigh, "I swear to odin woman you're as frustrating as you are beautiful!"

He looked at the business card for a long time before snatching it out of her hand,

"I'll take your thor-damned card..." he muttered before sighing, "But when I call we're duking it out... we're not arranging a lunch date alright?"
Alexander Lovinson
Alexander Lovinson
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:21 am

Lilim loved it when people called her Midday, she just loved that name since she had met the legend and she hadn't minded her using it so she had adopted it as the rest of her name, and the Lady just made her feel sort of special, every female looking creature like feeling special after all.

"The question is, will you want to kill me by the time comes for it?" she asked with a flash of humour in her eyes "And I hate to disagree but yes, you are rather cute Alexander, believe me it's a compliment coming from me."

Shaking her head Midday grinned and stepped a little closer to Alexander, although she knew that the big man would be less than impressed with what she had planned, she knew he would most likely punish Alexander instead, which is what she wanted. Heck, he was probably reading her thoughts right now.

"Well well Alexander, anyone would think you had just given me a compliment." she purred lightly "Maybe you don't hate me as much as you thought you would do."

Raising her eyebrow at Alexander Midday shook her head and wagged her finger, she wasn't just about to roll over because the guy was cute and obviously wanted her, she was not going to be taking any chances with someone as slippery as this.

"Nah, ah ah." she laughed her eyes glowing brightly "We both agree or it's not on, besides, you know not to mess with me, I have high contacts, in both worlds." she whispered sensually.
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Lovinson Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 am

He had taken almost a month to find out her name and as soon as he had done he'd looked for any research into her name. Unfortunately it all seemed to be for the legend and not for the demoness. He had to track and kill the legend to figure that out,

"I'm sure I can push myself into doing it." he told her with a dry smirk before scowling slightly, "I am not cute. Seriously, what on earth makes me cute?"

When Lilim took a step closer he found that he didn't mind as much as he thought he might at being closer to the seductive demoness. Purely to get her closer for him to strike of course. Uhuh. Totally only for that reason,

"I may be hunting you Lady but that doesn't mean I'm blind." he told her with a small smirk before chuckling, "Seems to be a bit of both if that's possible..."

Alex sighed a little bit, pinching the bridge of his nose. Thor's beard this woman was going to be hard work he could just tell. He looked at her for a moment,

"How about this...?" he began, "We go to one lunch that you want and then duke it out, like I want. Deal?"
Alexander Lovinson
Alexander Lovinson
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 am

Midday couldn't help but laugh quietly when he seemed to throw another strop at being called cute, which was exactly what made him cute in the first place. With a small smirk on her lips she took another step closer to him taking off her coat and dropping it on the floor, showing her fitted black designer dress.

"You have tantrums like a child when you don't get your way, or when things don't go the way you've planned." she purred lightly "That makes you cute. Maybe you just need someone to disipline that out of you."

Eyes flashing lightly Midday enjoyed the compliments that the Hunter was paying her, it meant that he plan might be going right, after all what hope could a human hunter have against a demon that had been alive for over 1,000 times his life span.

Seeing him forming a compromise, Midday smiled her lazy cat like smile and took a final step closer to Alexander so that they were almost touching each other;

"I think I'll take that deal who know's maybe you'll change your mind inbetween those two dates." she grinned.
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Lovinson Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 am

Scowling a little bit, Alex decided that he was going to have to drop his little mask. It obviously wasn't distracting her very much. Unless you counted laughing at him as a distraction and he did not,

"Discipline huh? I don't think that'll work you know. Discipline doesn't seem to work on me..." he chuckled a little bit, smirking, "I prefer to be the one giving discipline."

When she began to get closer to him he took notice of her dress and how she looked in it for the first time, properly. In a word she looked sinful. And by thor did he want to sin with her just from the sight of her body. When she drew it closer he grinned,

"Maybe..." he conceeded, flicking a silver knife up into his hand and pressing it against her cheek for the briefest of seconds. The pain was more like a pinch than anything else, "But don't you find the suspense of not knowing the best?"
Alexander Lovinson
Alexander Lovinson
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:55 am

Midday smirked a little bit and she shook her head, with her he would no doubt try things that he would never have tried before, and she found herself oddly warming to the fact that her might be the one to help her 'atone for her sins' if she was right she wouldn't even have to persuade him much.

"Maybe...maybe you'll be the one helping me atone for my sinful nature." she suggested, her lips pouting slightly as she spoke, looking up at Alexander through her eyelashes, looking as innocent as she possibly could.

Gasping happily when he placed the knife on her skin, Midday growled lightly and wrapped her arms loosley around his neck so that she was mere inches away from kissing his lips, which was what she wanted to do badly right now.

"Mmmm you know I like it when you do that." she purred "No, call me a spoil sport but I'm one of those people who like to know everything about everything, it's a power thing."
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Lovinson Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:02 am

Alex licked his lips slightly with a smirk as he leant in slightly closer to Lilim. Was it wrong that he wanted this very attractive woman in front of him? No. Was it wrong that he wanted this very attractive demon in front of him? Probably. Did he care? Hell no. He smirked,

"Are you sure you can handle that much... atonment?" he teased her with a wider smirk, "I'm sure it'll take all my skills to make sure you atone probably... again and again."

As she wrapped her arms loosley around his neck he smirked and licked the edge of the knife, as if tasting her on it's edge. His lips were so very close to her's,

"Oh do you now? Well maybe we can arrange to do it again..." he told her with a purr before leaning forwards and giving her a quick, fierce, kiss before licking his lips, "Curiosity killed the cat. You can't know everything."
Alexander Lovinson
Alexander Lovinson
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am

Midday smirked and she gently flipped her hair back, it was something that she couldn't help but laugh internally at, she was certain she could take any amount of pain that came her way once you'd bedded Lucifer, rough sex with a human didn't even come close to what she had experienced.

"I'm pretty sure that I can handle it, but can you?" she smirked "I'm pretty sure my stamina is greater than yours, you might be worn out with all my...sinful enounters I need punishing for." she purred.

Her stomach did a flip flop when Alexander licked the knife, oh he sure knew how to push her buttons, it was odd but, it seemed that she liked the way that he used his weapons to give her some mild pain, it's not like it seriously hurt.

Returning the passionate kiss Midday gently nipped his lip and tugged at his hair, hard as they kissed each other, pulling away she licked her lip and hummed;

"Mmmm yummy." Midday smirked "Well, I'm not a cat, so I have nothing to worry about."

Hearing her PA buzz, Midday smirked and she drew away slowly, picking up her coat and answering her phone; 'Yes of course Mr. Gates I'm on my way right now I just had to wrap up some business, literally walking in now." and with that she gave Alexander a wave, and promptly dissappeared.
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down