Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sofia's Return

2 posters

Go down

Sofia's Return Empty Sofia's Return

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Sofia knew that she needed to talk to the headmistress about everything that has happened and Sofia will take the consequences that come along. Sofia sent an owl requesting the Headmistress to meet her at Three Broomstick in a private area so they could talk about the open Astronomy Professor position that was open. Sofia had signed the note with the name Soffie Therin with the hope she would come.

Sofia had placed a glamour on so she did not look the same. Sofia did not want to put it out there that she was here just in case she was wanted. Sofia ordered a fire whiskey and waited for the Headmistress to arrive, if she did."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Sofia's Return Empty Re: Sofia's Return

Post by Briony Romain Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:29 am

Briony was not in the mood to go and interview some trippy woman about becoming the new astronomy teacher, for all she cared they could drop the subject right now, Richard was making her life a pain in the ass and all she wanted to do was take a break, go away from her life here and start again, completely.

He was just too tame for her now, originally when she had exploded someone's brain inside their skull with her shadows he had laughed and contratulated her, now all he did was complain that she shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Taking a large drag on her cigarette, Briony entered the pub and looked around, spotting a new face in here, she assumed this to be the teacher and she walked towards the seating area by her, taking one of the wooden benches in front of her she ordered a fire whiskey and set her narrowed eyes at the woman.

"Soffie Therin, you're applying for astronomy professor, correct?" she asked cooly.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Sofia noticed there was a different air around the Headmistress when she walked up to her. Where was the funny lively woman she had drinks with that one time, she seemed to be gone. But then everyone seemed to change these days.

"Yes that would be me, please have a seat Headmistress can I get you a drink." Her voice was the only thing she didn't change the point was to get her to the seat and she managed that one.

Sofia wandlessly places a spell around them so they would not be disturbed. Then she removed her glamour.

"How are things at the school, many interesting things have happened since I left I hear?" Sofia asked calmly as she took a drink of her whiskey waiting for the world to explode.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 am

Briony raised her eyebrows a little, she had just gotten a drink for herself but another one couldn't hurt, so with a sharp nod, she gave her consent and she let her thoughts wander back to what she hoped to do when this meeting was over, she needed to go to Knocturn Alley and purchase some potions ingredients from the Apothecary there.

Taking a large drag on her cigarette, she blinked slightly when the woman appeared to shift into her true form, the glamour charm no doubt coming away, and it revealed to her that the woman was in fact Sofia Slytherin, the crazy professor who kiddnapped Horst's wife and left her in a quandary for two positions for a few years.

"Do you really expect me to hire you, after you went bat sh*t crazy, kidnapped a fellow professors wife and went awol from both of your positions?" she asked calmly "But yes, there have been interesting things occur in the castle since you left."

Returning her cool gaze to the womans in front of her she smirked, and took another drag.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Sofia was watching the Headmistress drag on her cigarette and it made Sofia wish about now she had one herself, but knew she didn't need to take that habit up again.

Sofia was actually surprised that the Headmistress had not jumped her more than she did, she almost sounded calm about it. This demeanor was fine with Sofia it made her easier to talk to her.

"I am truly sorry about what happened. When I regained my memories back about my son someone had tampered with the memories and had caused me to have mental issues." Sofia sighed and took a drink.

"After I let Selena go, she helped me get into a program in America to fix my problem. It took two years and I had to leave straight away. I am sorry I did not give you any noticed, but I had no choice."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:21 am

Briony, to be fair, had more important things on her mind than the woman who she had been friendly with years ago problems, but she supposed that as long as she was here and she was talking Briony might as well listen, something might crop up that was interesting after all and she would remember it.

"That's great and all that, you and the wife are now best of pals, but that does not change what you did, and it does not change the fact that I still have complete and utter no belief hiring you is the right thing to do." she shrugged.

Taking another sip of her firewhiskey Briony sighed softly and stubbed her cigarette out on the worn wooden table in front of her, turning her head her eyes fixed on the people who now entered the pub and she observed them cooly for a moment before letting her gaze wander back to Sofia.

"It's not the fact you didn't give me 'notice' it's the fact you kidnapped somebody's wife...I think thats more the pressing issue here."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Sofia listened to the Headmistress and she knew that she was right, why should she hire someone that kidnapped someone's wife.

Sofia took a drink of her own whiskey and was thinking she should drink a lot more. "I have no excuse to give you regarding what I did, but I cannot take it back either. They have forgiven me and all I am asking is for you to give me time to prove to you that I have changed and it won't happened again."

Sofia knew she would never touch something she was not 100% sure about again. Everything would be tested first.

"I made a stupid mistake and trusted something I should not have trusted, I will never make that mistake again."

Sofia smirked, "Besides from what I hear you do not have any waiting teachers for Astronomy."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:16 am

Briony, who really couldn't care less about what had happened was beginning to tire of the conversation, it was just going to go around and around in circles, she didn't trust Sofia, and Sofia wanted her to, that was never going to happen...especially now.

The trust Briony had placed in Sofia was gone, and Briony's trust is not easy to win back.

There was only one way that she could see this situation panning out, Sofia would have to give her a magical oath and she would have to like it. or lump it. She wondered for a moment, what the wizarding job market was like, hopefully not as bad as the muggle one.

"The only way I will let you back in my employ is if you make a strong magical vow to me, so I will be able to trust the vow, even if I don't trust the person making it." she stated calmly "I would rather have no teacher, than one who is a danger in the school, I've been without a teacher since you left, I'm sure the position can remain open a few months longer."

Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Sofia sighed inwardly a little, she knew that it would be a hard sell to get the Headmistress to trust her again. At this point Sofia already knew that trust would have to be earned and it would be difficult for her to earn it back.

"Headmistress I am not asking you to trust me, all I am asking for is a chance to prove myself to you and if taking a oath with you is the only way then I will do it." Sofia stated plainly
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down