Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is full of Wonders (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life is full of Wonders (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life is full of Wonders (M)

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Horst enjoyed watching his wife undress, she was still just as beautiful as when they'd just gotten out of Hogwarts in his opinion. Selena kept in fairly good shape, and he did as well. Their clothes hamper had a useful spell that she'd put on it where it took the clothes to the washer for them. It was quite useful, really.

"I still wonder how that doesn't bore you to death." he teased her. "Your opinions on them are always interesting to hear. Over the years you've become quite well read as well." he reminded.

Age was just a number in his opinion, he liked acting like a kid at times. This was a treat for him and he was going to enjoy it. "I'm thirty nine years young, thank you very much. The question is how young am I, silly." he added on at the end.

Horst knew that he wasn't going to get her to agree with him, and eagerly followed her to the bath. Slipping out his boxers, he slid into the warm water beside her. Leaning close to her, he kissed her softly on the lips.

"If it's one of my stories you want to hear you'll get one. Let's see now..." he said, thinking. "Did I ever tell you the story about the professor at the university coming home to the most beautiful lady and all the land?" he asked her. "How they loved each other and decided to have as many children as they could."
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Selena just shook her head at her husband, she loved it when he was playful like this, it always made her day.

"It is hard to get bored around you, you always have such interesting things to say. Gosh before you I don't remember ever reading a single book. Unless I had too."

Well Selena read books, just not intellectual books like Horst did she always thought they were boring until he pointed out the finer points of the books.

When he slid into the bath instead of him sitting beside her she moved so she was between his legs so she could lean back on his chest. She sighed with contentment as he began his story. She took her fingers on each hand and were running them down his legs while he talked.

"Wow this sounds interesting, as many children as she wants. I sure hope they were agreeing on just two more, maybe three. They are wizards after all right?"
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Horst couldn't stop smiling, he knew she enjoyed it even though she was shaking her head at him. She was the responsible one, not him. Well he could be responsible, but he enjoyed playing around.

"Why thank you, glad it's not all just hot air." he told her, relieved. "I remember, you were shocked by how much I read. You thought that was all I ever did. Which you were mostly right about of course. Now you enjoy a good book, though. You've come a long way." he complimented her, giving her a pat on the back.

While most of the time he liked books that taught him things, he did enjoy the occasional fantasy and fiction novel. There was this one series by George R. R. Martin that he loved, he was on the third book in it.

Selena made herself comfortable, and he put his arms around her middle. Tucking her head under his chin, he tried to plan out the story. It was difficult trying to think with she was being such a wonderful distraction. Somehow, he managed to think ahead a little bit. Horst sighed a bit at the lovely feeling before he went on with it.

"Yes, they were wizards." he said. "That's us silly, not the people in the story. Anyways...the couple in the story had one kid already. He was a boy of four years old. Deciding they wanted to try to bring more children in the world, they planned to start trying that night. When they went up to the bedroom and sat down on the bed, to their surprise the frame snapped in half. So they decided to wait and try again the next night. Fixing the bed with a repairing charm, they drifted off to sleep." Horst told her in his storytelling voice. He enjoyed making up things like this.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 pm

"Oh dear nothing you say is ever hot air." She smiled her sweet smile.

Selena was smirking as she continued to move her hands around his thighs while he was talking. Occasionally she would make a sound to let him know she was indeed listening. She moved her body over ever so slightly and allowed her hand to wander behind her back while he continued to talk and began to run her fingers in a very sensitive area.

"Oh for a minute I thought you were going to tell me a story about us." Selena laughed as little trying to hid the fact that what she was doing was effecting her husband.

"Well tell me more about this next night now, what happened?"
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Horst thought some people would argue with that but just shrugged. They didn't always agree on everything. "If you say so." That smile always took his breath away.

He gasped as she continued her exploration with her hands. Even though he couldn't see her face, he would bet she had a smirk on it right now. This was totally unfair, it was terribly difficult thinking with Selena doing this. Deciding he needed a few moments to compose himself, he nibbled on her earlobe softly.

"Nope, not this time. I intentionally made you think that at the beginning." he explained. Her laugh was one of the things that made him fall in love with her, Horst adored that sound.

"So the next night, they decided they weren't going to trust the bed. They agreed on trying the couch. Their child was put to sleep, and they found themselves ready to try again. Everything seemed to be going well, they'd just started kissing and undressing...when all of a sudden they smelled smoke. The wiring behind the oven had gone bad released a couple sparks, starting a kitchen fire. Once it was put out, they decided they wouldn't do it that night either. Again they fell asleep not being able to do what they wanted." he continued the story, pausing at different spots as needed to compose himself.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Selena moaned a little when he started to nibble on her earlobe and could not help but turn herself around to look into his eyes. His eyes were always something you could get lost in if she looked to long. While he told his story she began to kiss his chest.

"That is just terrible, something just does not want them to enjoy each other." Selena kissed a few spots, "That is just tragic."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Horst was glad he was able to return the favor a little bit to her. She didn't have to do all of the work, she needed to enjoy herself too. When she turned around he simply gazed deeply into her beautiful brown eyes for a while. He lost track of time when doing that. But then she woke him out of it with her kisses, and he went back to his story.

"Horrible, just horrible." he agreed with her. "The next night was their third try, and the third time is supposed to be the charm. This time they got out the air mattress. Soon their child was fast asleep again and they went down to try. To their surprise, nothing happened when they started to kiss. Everything went smoothly, and they had a memorable night together. Before long, they knew that she was pregnant. Nine months later, she gave birth to two beautiful twin girls." he said, wrapping it up. "So, what did you think?"
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Selena could not help but smile as she listened to his story and pulled herself up straddling him she placed her arms around his neck and smiled at him. Her chest lightly grazing his.

"I think you did a wonderful job as always." She said as she kissed him and then moved down his jaw all the while knowing what her closeness was doing to him.

"Hmmm Twin can you imagine. I diffidently would not be bored." She smiled and she nibbled on his ear.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Horst felt a roguish grin appear when she started straddling him. Her chest brushed up against him just a bit. She looked amazing, and she knew the effect she was having on him. His arms were around her waist.

"Thank you, I tried my best. You have no idea how hard it was to concentrate with what you were doing." he admitted, kissing her back happily.

"You most certainly wouldn't be." he agreed, then gasped in pleasure as she nibbled his ear. He started to kiss her neck, his mouth slowly moving down to her chest.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Selena felt Horst put his arms around her and she sighed in contentment as she continued to kiss his neck and chest.

"Doing, what am I doing. I am completely innocent of all wrong doings." She smiled and then leaned back allowing him access to her chest more.

"I believe one boy and one girl, but then we would have to have one more. two of each."

Selena could not believe they were sitting there having this discussion. She then whispered into his ear. "Make love to me."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Horst felt himself begin to get aroused as she continued kissing him. This was going to be an amazing night, one he would never forget. There would be more like it as they tried to have more children. He was looking forward to it, he would like having more kids with her.

"I never said you were doing anything wrong, honey. In fact, in my opinion it is quite right." he winked at her. Then she allowed him full access to her chest, and he took advantage of it. There were certain things that he knew drove her crazy, he used the knowledge to make her happy.

Thinking for a moment, he nodded. "I think that would be perfect, Selena."

Hearing her say that was what he had been waiting for. Leaning close to her, he whispered in her ear, "As you wish." She was already in the proper position, so all he did was ease her down slowly on to him. Then he slowly began to make love to her.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Selena sighed and moaned as Horst made loved to her. He was the most tender lover she could have ever imagined. Of course he was the only one she had ever had, but the things he did to her she had only read in books.

People tell you the longer your married the worse things get, but Selena knew her love life would put them all to shame, if they only knew.

After talking about children and making love Selena felt her night was complete, it could have gotten any better. She was just glad that ideas from his story had not come true. When he started the story all she could think about was Roran ruining the moment. They were not able to be like this as much and she missed it so she was making every minute every stoke count.

She could feel herself building to completion and when she was done she looked into eyes and smiled. "I love you." and then she kissed him
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Horst was a passionate person, and he did his best to make her content. He did everything gently, carefully, so that if Selena told him to stop he could immediately. Most of the things he tried were things he'd read about, gotten from the adult section and read when nobody would see him.

Over the years, their marriage and love life hadn't gotten worse like people said it would. If anything it had improved with time as they got to know each other even better.

This was a perfect night, he knew that he would remember it forever. There were other days and nights that stood out to him, this one would be right at the top of the list. He enjoyed the time with her, they weren't always able to spend time like this recently. So he made sure to make each of his movements useful.

As he felt himself start to near completion, he could see that she was as well. They finished, and he heard her tell him she loved him. "I love you too." he whispered, kissing her back with all the love he had for her. Neither of them wanted to break it, and they only parted to get some more air.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2