Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Three - Sixth Years

2 posters

Go down

Lesson Three - Sixth Years Empty Lesson Three - Sixth Years

Post by Richard Romain Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:55 am

Richard scowled at himself as he rushed towards his classroom. He was late for his own god-damned lesson! What kind of example was that for the kids themselves? Growling in frustration, Richard saw the students waiting by the door to his classroom and powered on through, the door opening wide with a wave of his hand,

"Alright, alright! Sorry I'm late class!" he told them as he led them inside, setting his briefcase down on top of the desk as he moved to look at them, "Thank you for waiting. I've been a bit distracted lately..."

Coughing a little bit he wrote something down on the board,

"Equivalent exchange..." he read from the board, "Who can explain to me the principle of equivalent exchange?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Lesson Three - Sixth Years Empty Re: Lesson Three - Sixth Years

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 am

Tabi had been waiting outside of Transfiguration class and was about to say forget it and go back to her common room, but then Professor Romain showed up.

Once he opened the door and let them in Tabi walked over and put her stuff on the table and waited for instructions. When the professor put forth an answer she really did not want to participate but she couldn't hide in her shell any longer and needed to move on up.

Tabi raised her hand to answer, "Sir, it means that to obtain one thing something of equal value to that must be lost."

Tabi hoped she was correct, she still was not very confident.
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down