Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occlumency Lesson 4(All years)

+2
Nicholas Cathin
Kiera de Auvergne
6 posters

Go down

Occlumency Lesson 4(All years) Empty Occlumency Lesson 4(All years)

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:50 am

Kiera yawned, stretching her hands out and popping her joints. Setting the examination paper had been annoying, more than teaching could ever be, and the students were going to be attempting it after the class. The questions were pretty basic, easily answerable, but then again students were notoriously stupid nowadays.

With a lazy wave of the wand, the words 'Shield Construction' appeared in brisk, casual writing on the board, as Kiera waited for the students to arrive.
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Occlumency Lesson 4(All years) Empty Re: Occlumency Lesson 4(All years)

Post by Nicholas Cathin Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:30 am

Nicholas was a little disappointed that he was the only student here at the moment. He sighed a little bit as he sat down at his desk, unpacking his bag so that all of his books were neatly piled on top. So he was an ordered person, so sue him. Looking up at the professor he grinned a little bit,

"Good morning professor." he greeted her before looking around. He smirked at her and decided to joke around, "If you wanted me alone all you had to do was ask."
Nicholas Cathin
Nicholas Cathin
Gryffindor Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:06 am

"You aren't going to alone I'm afraid,"Melody said as she walked having just heard what the boy had said."Hello to you both."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Woodham Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Lucas entered the classroom, rubbing his eyes, and sat beside the Ravenclaw girl. He had seen and sat with her in a few of his classes, he figured he could sit beside her again. With a sigh, he waited for class to begin.
Lucas Woodham
Lucas Woodham
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:17 am

Kiera stood up, surveying the class, all of whom seemed new in her class. The time was almost up for the class, but it was never too late for begin. “Morning, everyone, I’m Professor de Auvergne.” The introduction was short, brusque, to the point. Kiera allowed her gaze to divert towards the Gryffindor boy who had first entered her class, “And no, Mr….Cathin, I possess no inclination whatsoever to teach you alone.”

She walked up and down the class, eyes sweeping over the face of every student, tone professional, “Emotions and shields of the mind have a very deep relation. Would anyone care to elaborate on why categorizing your feelings and memories is the first step to shield construction?”
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:23 am

Humphrey hurried off to class, knowing he was running late. He'd been ill with a stomach bug yesterday and into the early morning. Once he finally started to get past it he fell asleep and had overslept. This morning was Occlumency and he knew Kiera had no tolerance for laziness. Walking into the class he took a seat quietly. Thankfully he caught what they would be learning about today as he was walking in.

"I apologize for my tardiness Professor. I've been ill. No excuse but that's the only one I have." he told her. He started thinking about the question, he knew it was important to do so but he couldn't quite remember the reason he'd been given by the former professor.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:23 am

END OF LESSON

Points at the end of lesson;

Gry -
Rav -
Huf -
Sly -
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down