Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I do??

2 posters

Go down

What should I do?? Empty What should I do??

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 am

Tabi stood at the lake looked into the black waters wondering about her life. It didn't seem that anyone cared about her any more. She got dumped by Ivano, and Alistair got called away and she had no clue what he was doing. She was really missing her sister right now and wished she would just die. Who would miss her anyway? She should have just died in the hospital when she was locked up.

She grabbed a couple of rocks and was throwing them in the lake and starting scream,

"Why me, Why couldn't have been me." Tabi said as she feel to the ground crying. "Why didn't I die?"
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

What should I do?? Empty Re: What should I do??

Post by Stephen (Stevie) Smith Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 am

Stephen was going for a walk to clear his head, he was so frustrated. The one friend he had made, who seemed like a great girl, had up and disappeared who knows where. He'd found out one day when one of the random Ravenclaw girls he talked to every once in a while who was in her year and shared a dorm told him that Brianna's stuff was gone. It made him pretty upset, the one person he didn't feel awkward around was gone and he felt more alone then ever.

After passing the Whomping Willow, he turned towards the Black Lake. There was a nice tree by the water that he could lean up against and enjoy some peace and quiet. That was when he heard a girl's high pitch scream that shattered the silence of the night. Sure enough, it had come from the direction of the Black Lake.

By the water next to the tree a blonde girl was on her knees crying. She had completely lost whatever composure she had left and was a total mess. Having never comforted a girl before, he hesitated, wondering what he should do. Then he took a deep breath and headed towards her. When he got close he recognized her as a seventh year Slytherin, he thought her name might be Tabitha Prewett.

Sitting down on the ground next to the Slytherin, Stephen reached out and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hello, I'm Stephen, though a lot of people call me Stevie." he said quietly. "Umm, are you alright? Actually, that's a d-d-dumb question. Anything I-I can do t-t-to help?" he asked, really starting to get nervous now. She needed somebody though, even if it was just an awkward Ravenclaw.
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:54 am

Tabi heard someone come close to her and sit down then she felt him touch her shoulder and her eyes went black as she seen something come through her. What was she thinking she didn't want these premonitions anymore she hated them.

Next thing she knew he was talking to her which confused her, no one ever talked to her anymore, they all thought she was crazy.

"Why do you want to help me, I am just a lonely pathetic Slytherin." Tabi moaned into the ground.

"I ruin everything I touch."
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen (Stevie) Smith Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 am

Stephen noticed the girl kind of lose her thoughts for a moment before she came back to herself, it was kind of strange. Everybody was odd in their own way though, perhaps she was just so upset she didn't notice him at first. The girl clearly didn't expect anybody to come out here, or seem to want any help for that matter.

Seeing a girl out here though, crying by herself, he knew that he needed to even if she wouldn't like it. If he had walked away he would have been kicking himself for acting like an idiot. "You don't seem pathetic to me, and I'm just as lonely." he admitted to her, and it was true, he was. "Why do you say that? Your name's Tabitha, right?" Stephen asked.
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 am

Tabi sighed and sat up and sat back on her feet because it seemed like this guy was not going to leave her, why did he want to be with her at that moment.

"I am sitting here crying over what I think is a worthless life, and you don't think I am pathetic? " Tabi sighed and then moved to be sitting on her butt holding her knees to her chest resting her chin on them.

"Yes it is, but please just call me Tabi." She hated the name Tabitha.

"What do you call yourself Ravenclaw?"
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen (Stevie) Smith Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 am

Stephen wanted to give her a hug, she looked like she was in so much pain. He hated to see somebody hurting like she so obviously was. Even though he didn't know why, Stephen found himself wanting to make her smile, to wipe away those tears for her.

"No, I don't. Everybody cries, I was just going for a walk wondering why my only friend at Hogwarts left without saying goodbye. That is what I call pathetic." he muttered, angry at himself for the self-pity. She moved to a more comfortable position and he propped his back up against the tree, studying her.

"Why don't you like Tabitha? It's a beautiful name you know. I guess I'll just call you Tabi if that's what you prefer though." he told her, deciding maybe now wasn't the best time to pry too much.

"I'm Stephen Smith, some people call me Stevie. I don't really care what you call me though." he explained to her. He never really had a preference for his name, some people preferred calling him Stevie, others Stephen, some just Steve, it was all the same to him.
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 am

Tabi could not help but growl a little, "Why does everyone like the name Tabitha, its a dreadful name and my father can take it with him to hell." Tabi snapped.

Tabitha was the name her father gave her when she was born and she hated him with a passion and she wanted to change it someday. Not to mention Alistair used it all the time and she hated him right now too.

"Aren't you a little old to be called Stevie." To her that was what a little kid was called.
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen (Stevie) Smith Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 am

Stephen was shocked by the anger in her voice, she'd even growled a bit at him. He would make sure not to get on this girl's bad side, if he did he had a feeling he would regret it. "I'm sorry Tabi, I didn't mean to upset you." he murmured, looking at the ground.

Next time he would make sure to be cautious about what he said around her. She looked like she was about ready to bite his head off at the moment, and it was his own stupid fault. "I didn't say I liked the name, but I can put up with it if it makes people happy. I prefer to go by Stephen though." he told her.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a tissue he had in there, he always carried a couple in there in case he needed one. Stephen held it out to her with a small smile. "Here, you look like you could use one. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying, look on the bright side. One of my favorite quotes talks about how you should always keep smiling, because you never know who could be falling in love with it. So cheer up and smile."
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 am

Tabi took the tissue from Stephen, "Thank you, and I am really sorry that your getting the rough end of my pity party. Its not your fault."

Tabi was drying up her eyes, "I guess I have just gotten to the point I wish I was dead that I would be happier, everyone would be happier."

Tabi was really trying not to cry again. "I like the name Stephen, I shall call you that if that is what you want."

"I am not very pretty right now, I look horrible." Tabi said with a slight blush, she hadn't heard that in awhile/
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen (Stevie) Smith Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Stephen waved her off, glad to be able to help any way he could. "Really it's no problem at all. You are welcome, is there anything I can do for you? I know it isn't my fault, but I still want to try and cheer you up. Nobody deserves to be crying all alone."

"Well I don't believe that. I believe the world is a better place with you in it. I know that I don't really know you yet, but I'd like to get to know you." Stephen told her, looking at the ground. "If that's alright with you of course?"

He could see she was still fighting back tears and he put an arm around her, going based on instinct. "It's okay to cry you know. And yes, I would like that very much."

"Well I still think you look beautiful. Even all those tears can't hide a beautiful girl. Now don't say that about yourself, because it isn't true." he told her seriously. The blush did brighten up her features a bit. "That blush is more like it though."
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Tabi laughed a little and rubbed her cheeks, "You weren't suppose to see that. Its been a while since someone insisted I was beautiful."

It was right she was trying to think about the last time someone called her beautiful, she couldn't remember.

"So since your out here to help me through my misery would you at least like to know about it."

Tabi found herself scooting a little closer to Stephan, she felt a little more comfortable around him, especially since she calmed herself down enough to remember the vision she had.

She leaned back on her hands and looked over at Stephan, he was rather cute she must admit, but she refused to let herself fall for him, she was afraid of getting hurt. At least that is what she was trying to convince herself of.
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen (Stevie) Smith Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:25 am

Stephen just smiled at her, glad she was able to laugh, he loved the sound of it. "I'm glad I did, quite cute. As for it being a while, maybe the guys are just too shy to tell you so. To be honest I'm kind of surprised I actually told you I thought that." he admitted, blushing a little himself.

When she offered to tell him about her problems he nodded. He could listen and try to help, though he really had no clue what he was doing. Maybe just telling him about it would help a little though. "Go ahead and spill tabby cat. The least I can do is listen."

Suddenly she scooted a bit closer to him, and he smiled a bit to himself. Thankfully she seemed to be getting more comfortable as they talked. Then he felt her gaze upon him, studying him, and he blushed a dark red. For some reason his heart started to beat faster and he looked at her. "Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked quietly.
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Stephen (Stevie) Smith
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Tabi shrugged, "I guess, I just have never meet too many shy guys."

Tabi caught herself playing with the grass under her hand as she thought about what to tell him and she could not help but smile when he called her Tabby Cat, "My sister used to call me that when we were little, now that I have no problem with you calling me."

Tabi sat up and crossed her legs Indian style and looked at Stephen. "Well after my sister dies I tried to kill myself a couple of times so they locked me away in a hospital. I couldn't take it being with out her, it was like a piece of me was missing." Tabi sighed and continued

"My boyfriend at the time didn't even bother to find out how I even was. Then he disappeared. Then I met another guy who was helping me with a potion I was taking and then he disappear on me."

Tabi looked at the ground and sighed, "See all guys disappeared so how can I be worth it.

Tabi tried to give a little smile, "I guess I was just looking at you to see you. Your brown hair, kind of is wavy. You have a very sweet smile, and my vision tells me that I am not suppose to let you get away."

Tabi wasn't sure if she should have said all she said, but she felt she should.
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum