Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and Introductions.

4 posters

Go down

Welcome and Introductions. Empty Welcome and Introductions.

Post by Cillian Eccleston Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Welcome Hufflepuffs!

I am Cillian Eccleston, your Head of House as well as the Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor.

I just wanted to welcome my fellow Hufflepuffians to the Common Room. I hope that you all will get to know each other well and will do your best to see that Hufflepuff attempts to win the House Cup this year.

Not that any of us really care about this.

Few Rules:

1.) I will allow other House Students to visit but they must stay only in the Common Room and only for a short period of Time.

2.) Boys stay in Boys Dorms, Girls in Girls. Let's not get all modern on Hogwarts now. We have the Common Room for a reason.

3.) Not that I should have to tell you but there is to be no disrespect toward other students.

4.) You are expected to follow curfew, if you come in past then there will be reprimands.

5.) If you must visit the kitchen, try not to drive the House Elves crazy.

And of course if you need anything, please just send an owl to my office.

Why don't you tell me a little about yourselves?

Cillian Eccleston
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introductions. Empty Re: Welcome and Introductions.

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:59 am

Hello, professor!

My name is Haley Smith, and I'm a descendant of Helga Hufflepuff! And that is kinda cool, isn't it? I mean, it's not something I go around bragging about and all, but I'm proud of my heritage. I actually have a chalice that once belonged to her.

But anyways, I don't really know what to say about me. I'm kinda a girl who needs my space, at the same time as I love to hang around people. I just love the fact that I'm in Hufflepuff, because I'm very proud of being in a house where everyone are accepted. So yeah.

Also, I hope to have a good time here in Hufflepuff, but I haven't really met any other Hufflepuff's yet. I hope to see some soon, but I don't mind some peace either.

I enjoy what time I've spent at the school up until now, but the school is very large, and I constantly get lost and late for classes. So Imma draw up a map or something to tell me where to go.

And that's all I can come up with at the moment. I hope to have a really good time here on Hogwarts! And Imma kick some arses if a bunch of German morons tries to attack this school!

Talk to you laterz!
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introductions. Empty Hello to my old house!

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:53 am

Hello fellow Hufflepuffs. Though you don't know me yet, my hope is that you soon will. My name is Horst Sollmann and I am the new Librarian. Refer to me as Mr. Sollmann, Librarian Sollmann, or simply Mr. Librarian. Cillian, you may feel free to refer to me as Horst. I will defer to you in all house matters that take place in my library. Also, I am willing to help the Hufflepuff House in any way I can to beat out the other houses. If any of you ever need help with any class I would be glad to help you. Though, if you have a Defense Against the Dark Arts problem you might want to go to someone else since that is not my strong suit. But even if it is Defense Against the Dark Arts I will help you in whatever way I can. And if there are any readers out there, I can recommend you any book depending on what your interest is. Hufflepuff for the House Cup!
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:37 pm

(OOC: Hellu! Just wanted to say that the next time you write a comment, make sure that you are on your right account. You might've noticed it yourself, but you're on 'Humphrey Williams' right now. Just a heads up!)

Haley smiled. The librarian seemed like a really nice chap. She felt that, considering the amount of time she was doomed to use in the library, they would have a good relationship. She was certainly going to take him up on the offer. And she was not going to waste time being silent in class. She was going to earn some points.

Hufflepuff for the House Cup indeed.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introductions. Empty My Old House

Post by Horst Sollmann Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:35 am

Hello fellow Hufflepuffs. Though you don't know me yet, my hope is that you soon will. My name is Horst Sollmann and I am the new Librarian. Refer to me as Mr. Sollmann, Librarian Sollmann, or simply Mr. Librarian. Cillian, you may feel free to refer to me as Horst. I will defer to you in all house matters that take place in my library. Also, I am willing to help the Hufflepuff House in any way I can to beat out the other houses. If any of you ever need help with any class I would be glad to help you. Though, if you have a Defense Against the Dark Arts problem you might want to go to someone else since that is not my strong suit. But even if it is Defense Against the Dark Arts I will help you in whatever way I can. And if there are any readers out there, I can recommend you any book depending on what your interest is. Hufflepuff for the House Cup!

Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down