Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 3 first years

Go down

Lesson 3 first years Empty Lesson 3 first years

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am

To be honest it felt weird to Juliet to be an instructor at Durmstrang but she quickly put all her thoughts behind her as she began her preparations for the class. She was informed that the students just learned the enlarging charm so naturally it just seemed fit to follow it up with the reducing charm.

Once the classroom was all set up she ran her fingers over the desks before going and sitting behind hers waiting for her students to arrive wondering what they would be like.

Back to top Go down

Lesson 3 first years Empty Re: Lesson 3 first years

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:22 am

Alys would have been in a perfectly normal state had she made her way to the lesson at a reasonable pace like a normal student. However, upon reaching the third floor, the witch had realized she didn't have her textbook with her which had resulted into a mad dash back to second floor, her common room and then her dormitory, a frantic search of her nightstand which yielded no results and then a hastily scribbled note to Zara telling her she was borrowing the other witch's book for the time. So as it happened, Alys arrived outside the classroom, panting and out of breath, almost doubled over.

The witch took a minute to catch her breath outside in the hallway. There was nothing she could do about her flushed face but she did manage to stand up straight and walk into class, hoping she didn't look too much of a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Aquila walked along at a casual pace to her Charms class, knowing that she was still quite a bit early. When she entered the classroom, she noticed that girl from Mühe again, already there. Why is she always the first to class? Aquila thought, noticing that her face was flushed. Aquila would've thought up solutions as to why, but she honestly didn't care too much.

She took a seat - as usual- at the back of the classroom and leant back in her chair, folding her hands behind her head as she stared up at the ceiling in boredom. She was always bored in class. Nothing excited her about school except for charms, which she was in right now. It didn't excite her enough to wipe the bored expression off of her face.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 am

Tarragon had seen Alys run out of the common room, but she'd moved so fast he didn't have time to call her back to walk with each other. He followed after her, not able to catch up. When he reached the classroom he noted she was sat alone again, Ava was evidently having trouble being on time at the moment, so he took her absence to sit next to Alys instead.

"Hope you don't mind sitting with me!" He smiled as he sat down.

He hoped they'd do more practical stuff today, the last lesson had been really fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 am

"Alright since most of us are here why don't we get started." Juliet gave them a smile before continuing.

"My name is Juliet Charlienco though I would prefer if you would call me just Charlienco. Anyways I am aware that you have learned engorgio last class so I am going to follow up with the reducing charm, can anyone tell me the incantation for it? I will give you 10 points for it."

Juliet waited to see if anyone would take the bite and give it a try she was in a rather good mood but that could be splintered instantly if something upset her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 am

Alys smiled at Tarragon. "Course not," she mouthed before the teacher started her speech. Paying close attention, the witch raised her hand when a question was asked. She had studied up on this and knew the incantation. She had even practiced the spell a little in her free time. After her excitement in mastering the engorgement charm, the witch had been so happy, she had blown up most of her stationary to stupid sizes and had to look up on how to get them back to normal size. Which was how she already knew what to do.

"Reducio," she said clearly across the classroom to the teacher. "Not to be confused with reducto, which is a curse to blast things apart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:29 am

Terrence was on his way to the next class. This was the class that he had been waiting for since he discovered who the teacher was.

He has never seen his sister before so this would be a whole new experience he was unsure when he reached the door becasue all he felt like doing was running in the door and yelling. He never realized how angry he was until it came to this point.

But he decided to bite his tounge and knock on the door before entering.

As he walked into the classroom he looked up at the teacher and could not believe how much he looked like her. Same eyes, nose. Even though she was 9 years older than him he could see it. He was not sure if she could see it.

He had finally found what he had been looking for for the last year, here she was right in front of him and all he could do at the moment was to say.

"Excuse I am looking for Professor Charlienco and the Charms class, am I in the right place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 am

Juliet looked up she about to stsrt showing the class how to cast reducto but stopped when she heard a voice ask for her she saw a bow who kind of looked like her but how could that be she did not have a brother.

Turning to the class "Sorry but class is over for the day." looking at the young boy "You have the right place what do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:25 am

"Sorry but class is over for the day." looking at the young boy "You have the right place what do you want?"

Terry didn't realize he had shown up that late for class until she dismissed everyone and then when she asked him what he wanted he was unsure how to tell her what he wanted she had almost sounded rude when she asked him.

He had ran things thru his mind many times on how to approach this then I got an idea.

"I am new here and was just making sure that I was in the correct room." Terry said softly he was still nervous after all.

"There are many things that I want, many things I do not understand but right now is not the place to dicuss such things." The whole time Terry was shaking

"Well I better be going, so I will be seeing your later, Juliet" Terry forgot for a moment where is was when he said her name.

Before class Terry had made sure to have a copy of his original birth certificate with him and before he left he placed it on her desk and then turn and hurried from the room. He was not quite ready to deal with things and her.

On the back of the note was a comment.."I am in the library every night up until curfew"

He had decided to leave the information in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down