Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Four - Winged Horses

+3
Airen Auditoren
Haley Vilde Smith
Jacqueline Girard
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesson Four - Winged Horses Empty Lesson Four - Winged Horses

Post by Jacqueline Girard Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Jaqui was especially excited for this lesson. Hopefully, they would all hand up good assignments, then her students could all receive good marks. She stood by Hagrid's hut, waiting for them all with baited breath as she studied her fingernails, trying to contain her excitement for their lesson.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four - Winged Horses Empty Re: Lesson Four - Winged Horses

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Haley walked down towards the class in CoMC. She was looking forward to this class as it was her last class of the entire year. It was her final class. Haley had to stop to think about that. She then grinned. Soon she would be in her second year. Haley almost felt like sprinting down or start skipping, but figured that it would be so typical of her to trip in her own feet and come bleeding to class. However, she dared to make a jump. Then she continued walking, ready for the last lesson of her semester.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 am

Pxyis shouldered her bag and made her way down the hill to where she could see the Hufflepuff, Haley and her Professor, Jacqueline Girard, already ready for the class. She hurried down the hill, and nodded quickly at her Professor, before deciding to be bold and make conversation.

"Hello Haley," she said, smiling at the girl warmly. "How are you today? It's such a nice day," Pxyis said in a bubbly tone as she rocked back and forth on her heels, playing with the edge of her school skirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 am

Haley smiled to Pxyis as she walked towards them.

"Hello Haley. How are you today? It's such a nice day."

Haley's smile widened. "I'm a-okay. Last lesson of the year and everything," she said happily, "And, yeah, it really is a good day. It's like the heavens are celebrating with us," Haley said with overdramatic hand movements.

"How about you?" Haley asked with a warm smile.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 am

Airen casually strolled through the grounds the the CoMC lesson. He listened to the soft breeze that blew through the trees. He thought of a small song he heard in a muggle movie. He hummed it. It was slow and mysterious, but it also had this lullaby theme to it.

He leaned on a tree. Looking at the two other girls as they made small talk. He remembered Pyxis from the Shadow Society and from the drama known as the Swordmage Class. Speaking of which, he needed to get the next lesson scheduled. He figured two lessons per year. Most of becoming a swordmage was practice, practice, practice.

Shrugging the thought off, he focused on waiting for the professor to begin the lesson.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:19 am

Leshia walked into class hoping that she would see her friends again. She really loved this class even though she thought Salina's sister could be so mean to her sister. Walking up to class she say Haley and Pxyis.

"Hay Haley and Pxyis can you believe we are almost done with school?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Not wanting to be late this time, Parker made sure to set off quite a bit early to get to class. As he came down the hill he was glad to see his friends already there and was more glad to see he was a bit early as well. He was very curious as to what they would be doing in class today. He was also eager to turn in his summary. He approached Haley, Pxyis, and Leshia, smiling and saying "Hullo."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four - Winged Horses Empty Care of Magical Creatures

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Humphrey walked into his care of magical creatures class, curious to see what animal they would be learning about today. "Humphrey Williams. I absolutely love Hippogriffs." he said.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Pxyis laughed softly when Haley said it was like the Heaven's celebrating with them, and she shook her head with a smile. "I'm fine thanks." She responded, before looking up when Leshia walked over to them and greeted them both.

"Hi Leshia. I know! Im so excited," Pxyis said. "Though, im just excited for no more lessons. I don't want to go home, I hate home," Pxyis tone turned sour and she frowned, but her smile was back in place when Parker came over and she grinned at him. "Hey Parky," said Pxyis cheekily. "How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 pm

He smiled at her, rolling his eyes jokingly at her. "How many times do I have to say not to call me that, it makes me sound like I'm your pet or something! And I'm fine, any clue what we're doing in class yet?" He was eager to find out, as he really did like this class, well, he seemed like pretty much all his classes because he was learning just so much.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 pm

"But Parky, you are my pet." Pxyis joked, before rolling her eyes back at him. "I think that we're doing something with magical creatures," Pxyis said in a joking tone. "But I know that we have to hand up our assignments this lesson." Pxyis frowned as she put her hand in her bag and located her assignment, just to check if she still had it.

"Did you do yours?" She asked Parker, hand retreating from her bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 pm

He smiled. "Haha, very funny. Really? I though we'd be collecting fungus from under the tree," he joked back, something he wasn't too used to doing. He smiled a bit, more to himself at how he'd opened up a bit more.

After mentioning the assignment he reached into his own bag. "Yep, I did. You did, right?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 pm

"I have inside sources that we're dealing with magical creatures," Pxyis grin had widened when he'd joked back, and she mentally pat herself on the back. He was much more open, and not at all shy around her now, which was a good thing.

"Yes, of course I did. Can't have Professor. Girard failing me, that'd give Corinne something to gloat about," Pxyis frowned and looked around for the girl, not seeing her anywhere. "Speaking of her, I haven't seen her all week," Pxyis really didn't care where she was anyway.

"We were meant to do our assignment on the Chimaera, right?" Pxyis suddenly realised that if she had gotten the wrong creature, she would indeed be failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Humphrey watched as a silver Hippogriff with black streaks raced out of the middle of the sun and into their clearing. The Hippogriff landed and ran off its momentum. It returned and stood staring at Humphrey expectantly. He knew what to do. He slowly walked up to about ten feet away from the Hippogriff and bowed deeply, he held his bow until the Hippogriff slowly bent its left knee in head in acknowledgement of their mutual respect for each other. It was now safe to approach, and he did. "Thank you, so much Professor. I can't believe it, a real Hippogriff. What is his name? May I ride him?" he asked excitedly as he petted the large animal that was a cross between a griffin, eagle, and horse. The Hippogriff then opened its beak and licked him full on the face. Yuck, that was one thing he didn't like, animal saliva. But he simply waved his wand and said, "Tergeo." and the saliva disappeared.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

When Pxyis confirmed that she did do her work, Parker nodded, "Good, I didn't want to have to help you make it up right before class then. Wait, yeah- you did yours on the Chimaera too, right?"

He did have to admit, sometimes all of his assignments were a bit difficult to keep track of, he just hoped she didn't do it wrong.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yes, I did the Chimaera. Im going to assume by your tone that you did it as well, so we can't both be wrong," Pxyis said confidently. "I hope," she muttered to herself, before grinning at Parker.

She looked up when a Hippogriff flew into the clearing, and watched as Humphrey bowed to it. "Woah. I didn't know Prof.Girard had a Hippogriff," Pxyis said, eyes wide with shock as she admired the beautiful creature. "You ever seen one of those before, Parker?" Pxyis asked, nudging him. "It's a Hippogriff. Very proud creatures, don't insult them. It'll be that last thing you ever do," she warned him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Jaqui looked up at the sound of large wings flapping, and turned to see her Hippogriff, SilverTail swoop into the clearing. She watched as one of her students, a Gryffindor boy, practically bounded over to him and asked of his name and if he could ride him. She watched as he bowed to SilverTail and received a bow back.

"'is name ees SilverTail," she told Humphrey as she also approached her Hippogriff. She bowed swiftly and almost instantly he bowed back. She also walked over and began to pat him, running her fingers through his soft feathers. "You may not ride 'im right now, eet would be most un-wise for a first year to ride 'im," Jaqui said softly, so as not to startle Silver.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 pm

"Please, Professor. They are my favorite animal, and I have flown as a Hippogriff before. I know what I am doing and how to hold on. Please?" he begged her while admiring SilverTail's plumage.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Jaqui frowned at his pleading, and especially when he said rather annoyingly that he knew what he was doing. She got the vibe that he was just a tad pompous, but she ignored it as she shook her head and fixed him with a stern gaze.

"Most certainly not!" She told him. "I am sorry, but I feel zay eet would be breaking ze rules to allow a first year to ride 'im! Besides," Jaqui's tone softened. "Silver, 'e ees very picky when it comes to who rides 'im. 'e loves to be petted by anyone, but not even my sœur's can ride 'im, for 'e doesn't like being ridden by anyone other zan me." Jaqui told him dismally, her eyes locking on Salina when she said 'sœur', which was also when she realized he most likely didn't speak french. "Sœur means seester," Jaqui informed him.

Jaqui felt her thoughts drift not to the lesson she had planned ahead, but to the man that was often in her thoughts. She wished she could be with him right now.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four - Winged Horses Empty Yes, Professor

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:01 pm

"Yes, Professor Girard." and he walked with his head cowed to the back of the line. gone was the pride, excitement, and confidence of moments before. Humphrey looked as if he was about to cry, and in fact he did. Silently while watching Professor Girard. He felt intense disappointment at what she had just told him. He had been looking forward to meeting and riding a Hippogriff since he found out he was a wizard. It did not go as planned.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Haley grinned at Leisha when she came walking down.

"Hey! And seriously, I can't wait to get back home. I really miss my folks," she said seriously.

Then Parker turned up. "Hey," Haley said, along with the rest of them.

Parker and Pyxis started up a conversation, and Haley turned back to Leisha.

"So, what creatures will we see today, do you think?" she asked her.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm

"Hippogriffs!" Humphrey roared.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:44 am

Leshia looked at her friends as that kid Humphrey was getting all crazy over riding the hippogriff.

"Does anyone else get the feeling that the Humphrey kid is a little short on the marbles?" Leshia whispered to her friends.

"He always seems like he wants to be the center of attention." Leshia smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 am

Haley grinned at Leisha. "Yeah," she said silently, making sure he wouldn't hear her, "He sure does. But hey, can you blame him? Just because we're cowards..." Haley said jokingly with big eyes and then laughed wickedly.

She looked at Humphrey. He seemed like a very kind person, but he did seem a bit self-sentered as well. Not in a completely hopeless way, though. Haley HAD met worse.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:38 am

Leshia could not help but giggle a little at the comment about them being cowards.

"Maybe I am a little bit, but then I don't like to be the center of attention."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next