Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Four - First Years

+3
Airen Auditoren
Haley Vilde Smith
Richard Romain
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lesson Four - First Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson Four - First Years

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:03 am

Charlotte blinked slightly as the hedgehog came to life on the table, she didn't want to make hers and then make it wrong or something! What would happen if she made it and she didn't give it a mouth or any brain!?

Biting her lip at the command of the hedgehog Charlotte moved her wand in the correct motion a few times in order to make sure she had gotten it completely correct.

"Synixis."

At first the needles only jiggled around a little bit and she pouted slightly, she frowned and did the movements again, jabbing the wand harder into the air and saying:

"Synixis!" more forcefully, as well as invisioning the change in her head from compound to compound.

Grinning as a hedgehog appeared on her desk Charlotte held her hands out and she let the little creature walk into her hand, it was lovely and soft on the underside.

"Uhm...hello?"
"Hello! You did very well at transfiguring me. I prefer to be a hedgehog rather than needles you know."

Charlotte stood up and placed the hedgehog next to Richards with a smile: "There you go, a friend for you!"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:04 am

Airen shook his head to get rid of the shock. Creating life from nothing. That border-lined breaking from his beliefs. He thought about it some more, and realized that this was a gift. If God saw fit to have wizards here on the Earth, then it must be okay for him to do this simple spell. It wasn't like he was going to use it.

He picked up his wand again. He spun it around clockwise before jabbing at the pile of needles.

"Synixis," he said firmly. The needles glowed dimly, then they brightened. Soon, Airen had to shield his eyes from the light. When the light faded, Airen's eyes were trying to refocus and dilate again. Before he'd fully gotten his sight back, he heard the voice.

"About time. You have no idea what being a pile of metal is like."

When Airen's sight returned, there sat a hedgehog. It was a light brown color on the back, and it had an almost white underbelly. It looked at him with what appeared to be a smirk.

"Yes, that's right, bub. You just made me alive," the hedgehog said gesturing to himself. "Now are you going to introduce yourself, or are you going to keep your mouth open like a fish out of water?"

"Sorry...um, I guess I'm just a bit shocked. I'm Airen Auditoren," he said. He was still a bit wary about this whole experience. After all, he thought that life could only be made by God a few seconds ago. He felt extremely guilty.

The hedgehog walked over and laid it's tiny foot over his.

"You're a Christian. I understand," he said. "Now, hop to it. I haven't spoken to Teddy since, well, ever."

Airen nodded and picked up the hedgehog. He placed his next to Richard's and Charlotte's.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 am

Tabi was watching everyone else in class create their hedgehogs. It was a very cute creature. She had been practicing her movement and how to say the spell properly. So she thought she better begin.

She was looking around at all of her classmates and at what they had done so she did the movement and jabbed her wand at the pile of needles.

"Synixis," Tabi looked at the pile of needles and sure enough out came a hedgehog.

"What are you doin young lady, you gona stare at me all day." Said the hedgehog

"Ahhh" Tabi was unsure of what to say

"Just spit it out dear lady, and don't forget your name."

"Sorry, I am just not used to animals that talk back to me. I am Tabi by the way." Tabi smiled at the hedgehog

Tabi had thought she had done a great job, she wondered how long the charm lasted for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Victoria looked around and saw that all the students who had tried the spell so far had succeeded. She really didn't want to be the first not to.

"S-Synixis..." She whispered. Nothing happened.

"Synixis." She said a little louder. The needles seemed to move, and there was a little bit of a glow to them.

Getting frustrated, she concentrated, willing it to happen. "Synixis." She stated, as if the needles would have no choice but to obey her.

Sure enough, they glowed brightly and when she could see in front of her again, Victoria saw a small white hedgehog with brown tips. It looked up at her as if expecting her to say something. "Um...hi. What's should I call you?"

"I don't quite know. What do YOU want to call me?" The hedgehog seemed to have a cheerful and pleasing demeanor...for a hedgehog.

Victoria thought about it. "How bout Synia?" The hedgehog looked very pleased. Victoria really hoped she'd be able to keep her.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Haley looked at the pile of needles. She pointed her wand at it.

"Synixis," she said, and the pile glowered, and then it stopped.

Haley sighed, and figured she hadn't concentrated enough.

"Synixis," she said a bit sharper and thought of the spell all the while.

The needles glowered sharper and sharper, and Haley blocked her eyes from the light. When it stopped, a hedgehog was standing there.

"Yo, bitch, yah wanna go take the party somewhere else?" he asked funkily.

Haley raised an eyebrow. "Dude," she muttered.

"Whaaaa did yah jus' call me? Me name is Kurotsuchi. Learn it. Say it. Now," he demanded.

"Kurotsuchi, that is a pretty weird name, dude," Haley said, wanting to annoy him. He had called her 'bitch'.

"Don' go there wi' me! I'm tellin' yah! Don' go there wi' me!" he said angrily.

"I think you outta go see some friends of yours," Haley said sharply and picked up the hedgehog.

She smiled to professor Romain and put the hedgehog beside the ones already there. Then she walked back to her spot and felt satisfied that she had done it.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2