Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Ready For School (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Getting Ready For School (Open) Empty Getting Ready For School (Open)

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Aquila stepped inside the store and looked around. She needed some new robes, as she had had a growth spurt over the holidays. Her mother began to hurry around, dragging her everywhere and showing her various clothing. "Ooh, look how quite this is Aqui!" Her mum squealed, presenting her pink, frilly dress robes with white flowers on it. Aquila's eyebrows rose nearly as high as her hairline as she looked up at her mother.

"Mum, you know I love you, but ARE YOU INSANE?" She exclaimed, grabbing the dress robes and shoving them back where her mum had found them, her nose wrinkled in disgust. "I just needed some new robes for school, then we can get my books and go, alright? No embarrassing dresses or books on puberty or anything like that! I swear to merlin mum, I am not in the mood for it, alright?" Aquila snapped, ignoring her mother's wounded puppy look as she walked over to where the school robes were.

She looked through the rack until she found her size and went to show her mother, only to see her mum picking out various muggle dresses that had recently been added to the store. It was almost as bad as that pink cocktail dress her mother had made her wear for the end of year dance. Her mother rushed over and presented to her some very child-like, flowery dresses with little catch phrases like 'Cutie Tootie' and such. Her mum gushed about how adorable they were, whilst Aquila flushed red in embarrassment.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready For School (Open) Empty Re: Getting Ready For School (Open)

Post by Felix Engell Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Felix hated shopping, especially for school, but he had to. And, while his parents were out so he didn't have to be dragged around by his over-excitable mum, Felix had decided to duck out while they were gone and by his robes for school. He had gotten his books and everything else, those bags draped over his shoulder as he casually walked down to the clothing store.

He swiped his hair out of his face as he entered and he saw some clothes that he thought he might look good in, so he wandered over to that section, sneering at a couple of guys that dared to look at him, and winking at some girls. He had decided Germany wasn't that bad, and the girls were super hot over here. He looked through the clothes and sighed, they were all too expensive.

His thoughts returned to the girls of Germany as he dug through shirts, looking for cheaper ones that would be good for wearing around the house. He thought about Aquila straight away, and how much he was looking forward to the expression on her face when she saw him at Durmstrang, however he was delighted when he heard her familiar voice and turned to see her.

A cruel smirk appeared on his face as he walked over to her and leant against the rack of clothing, clearing his throat loudly. "Look who we have here, nice to see you again, sugar cakes."

Felix Engell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Aquila jumped in surprise at the voice behind her, and she whipped around to see Felix, Felix in his stupid, handsome but cruel glory. Her lip curled, and she said sharply to her mum, "I want to be alone for a moment, mother." And she waited until her mother had hung her head and walked away, leaving the store so her daughter could have some privacy before Aquila spoke up.

Memories of how cruel he had been to her after she had developed a crush on him and he had sworn they would be friends forever. He had tripped her, played pranks on her, told all of her secrets to his local friends and completely stabbed her in the back. Her heart had been broken and she'd had major trust issues since then.

Her fists clenched as she resisted the urge to punch him. Germany was her home, her safe haven, and he had come here to ruin her life, to ruin everything. She hated him with a burning passion, and she stepped back, fearing she might do something drastic like bash the living daylights out of him if she stood too close.

Taking a deep breath, Aquila attempted to calm her frazzled nerves, but her vision was becoming tinted with red. And when he called her sugar cakes, oh how she hated him. She loathed him, every single bit of him. "What are you doing here?" She snarled.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Engell Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Felix enjoyed the obvious hatred in her eyes for him, and that hint of pain. He had no idea why he had done what he'd done as a kid, perhaps it was because he had foreign feelings for her that he now knew as a crush, but when he was younger he had felt scared of them and pushed her away. Now, he just wanted her to suffer because he had nursed a hate for her ever since she had punched him.

Just like she loathed him, he loathed her with every fiber in his being. She had been different, friendly, teasing, sarcastic and gorgeous, and he had wanted her but he hadn't realized that. He didn't see her as gorgeous anymore, he saw her as dangerous. He felt that his soul purpose in life was to make her suffer.

He really didn't have a reason to hate her that much, he just did. Maybe it was the way she hated him that made him return it, that last time he'd teased her before she'd left and her fist had collided with his jaw, her eyes filled with such hatred that he hated her back. A vindictive smirk appeared on his face.

"I'm here to enjoy the sights, what about you?" He asked in turn.

Felix Engell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Aquila felt a wave of sadness crash over her, like so many years before. She stumbled backwards at the loathing in his own eyes as he examined her, the hatred and loathing deepening in his eyes as he returned them to her face. She wanted to run, for she knew what he was capable of. She had seen it with her own eyes, he had snapped the neck of a goat, murdering it with one hand.

She wanted to punch him again, yell at him and beat him up for ruining her first ever crush, hurting her in every possible way, betraying her trust and then stepping back into her life as if he had the right to do that.

The way he spoke in that tone that clearly stated he thought he was god's gift to earth made her stomach churn with anger and pain. He had taken away her innocence, made her loose trust in everyone. She had told him secrets, embarrassing secrets and he had told all of his friends and made her a laughing stock for the next few weeks she had been there.

Turning her head, she calmed herself with a deep breath and could feel her anger fade a bit as she thought about Lucian, her only friend who she could actually trust, and it effectively calmed her.

"Don't play games with me, Felix. Why have you come here, after what you did to me?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Engell Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 pm

He saw her calming herself and enjoyed that he could still make her angry so easily, though he was impressed with her skills to very quickly become calm with a simple thought.

He wondered who or what she was thinking about, and never one to care if he was being to pushy, he decided to ask after answering her first question of course.

He smirked and stepped towards her as she stepped back and he stepped even closer than before so they were face to face.

"I came here because I wanted to. Mum and dad want to, and im still a kid aren't I? I have to do what they say, don't I?" He breathed, before leaning back and leaning against the rack again with a nasty smirk.

Then, he decided to be pushy and rude.

"So, how'd you calm yourself down, sugar cakes? Special guy in your life?"

Felix Engell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Aquila's lip curled at his smirk, and she wanted to punch it off of his face. Actually, she'd love to just slap him, or hit him, or punch anywhere. She wanted to make him hurt like she had, and when he stepped closer to her she felt disgust, but held her ground.

She released a breath of relief as he stepped back, and she also stepped back again from him, smirking back with an equally cruel smirk as she rolled her eyes.

"Always the charmer, aren't you Felix?" She snarled.

She could see the curiosity burning in his eyes, and she instantly hardened her heart so she could say 'no' straight away to whatever question it was. And when he asked, she thought it was incredibly rude but she hadn't expected any different.

"Firstly, don't ever step that close to me again or I will re-arrange your face. Secondly, I was actually thinking about my good male friend who I can trust with my life. You could learn a lot from him, like how to behave around people, and how to actually look decent." Aquila snarled.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Engell Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Felix didn't care much for her attitude, and he knew just how to scare her from denying him. he wanted her to fall for him again, for he knew everything about what kind of guy she liked now, and he intended on crushing her again once she fell for him.

But, he had to be a little scary first hand, so that she got the message he was not afraid to hurt her, so when she told him never to get that close him again, he stepped forwards and twisted her arm around her back, pushing her up against the wall. "What were you saying, sugar cakes?"

Felix Engell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Fear rippled through Aquila as she was pressed up against the wall, and pain shot through her arm, causing her to whimper. Her eyes squeezed shut at his cold tone and she could feel tears begin to fall. She was so weak, and she knew it, but right now she wanted her mum to come back, or Lucian to find her or anyone to just get him off of her.

Aquila knew Felix was a force to be reckoned with, and that due to the fact that he had no morals he would not hesitate in hurting her. She knew he would hit a girl, but she also knew that Felix worked more by causing fear than by causing pain, and this was just his warning to her.

"I- I- I." She choked as tears dripped down her face, and she wished he would let go of her arm, it really hurt. But, more than anything she was scared- scared of what he would do to her.

She hated him so much, for she knew this would be hard. She wanted to let him know how much she hated him, but she was dead scared of him. "Please let go."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Engell Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Felix was disappointed in how easily she had succumbed to him, her fear rolling off of her in waves. He heard her quiet sobs and saw tears rolling down her cheeks, and it only made him angrier. He had hoped for more of a struggle, more of a fight, instead she had just given up.

This was not the feisty Aquila he remembered, the girl who had punched him without fear of him hurting her back, this was a weaker, colder girl who was just a shadow of the vibrant young thing she used to be. A vindictive smile curled on his lips as he realized he was probably the one who made her so weak, and he felt a feeling of accomplishment.

"So weak, dear Aquila. Whatever shall I do with you, hmm?" He mused,gripping her arm tighter and twisting it further as he saw the few people in there leave, and the man at the counter disappear through a door. "Ought to toughen you up." He whispered into her ear, pushing her further against the wall and not only twisting her arm around her back, but then twisting it so it was in a strange position.

Felix Engell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Aquila couldn't believe how cruel he was, how evil and vicious he was. How could someone take so much pleasure in another person's pain? Aquila had no idea, but all she knew was the next moment her face was hurting from being pushed up against the wall and there was no one else around, no one to save her.

He began to do strange things to her arm, intensifying the pain so much that she cried out. She felt weak, pathetic, and she knew that was what he thought of her but she didn't care. More tears fell as she sobbed, it hurt so much. She wanted him to go away, leave her to her new, happy life.

"Merlin's pants let go Felix. Please, please." She begged, twisting her head to face him, giving him the satisfaction in knowing he had hurt her. "It hurts, you win, alright? Please let go." She gasped at the pain and her body began to writhe as she tried to twist out of his grip only succeeding in making it hurt more.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Engell Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:14 am

Felix laughed cruelly as she began to began and plead to him, turning her head to the side so that he could see all of the tears on her cheeks. It made him annoyed, how could she give in so easily? She was meant to fight back? She accepted that he had won, and a gasp left her as she writhed beneath his grip in an attempt to free herself, but of course it would only hurt her more.

And for trying to escape him, he twisted her arm even more before releasing her with a hollow laugh and stepping back in satisfaction, his eyes taking in the redness of her arm. He knew that the red would stay there for a week or so due to how much he had twisted her arm, and that made him feel satisfied.

"You are pathetic and weak, and it is here I bid you good day. Until we next see each other." Felix winked and with a vicious smirk he left the store, deciding to come back later.

Felix Engell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down