Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to Hogwarts ( Open to anybody)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going to Hogwarts ( Open to anybody) Empty Going to Hogwarts ( Open to anybody)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 am

Tessa was excited, she was finally going to hogwarts. And she manged to get a comparment all to herself. She wasn't really suprised that she was by herself, seeing how she didn't have that many friends. Only Leshia and Charlotte. But she knew everyone one was full and decided that she was lucky. Tessa thought maybe someone would need a seat and share hers. And she really didn't mind the thought of having someone to talk to.

She was just nervous that she would have to sit there and explain everything. That is one thing she hated to do, cause most of the time. The other person didn't really understand what she was going through. And she was thinking how hard Hogwarts was going to be for her.

Back to top Go down

Going to Hogwarts ( Open to anybody) Empty Re: Going to Hogwarts ( Open to anybody)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 am

Leshia was late getting to the train, of course thanks to her sister. She swore her sister never gets ready before it is time. Everything had to be last minute. Leshia was all packed and ready to go three days ago.

Leshia figured that Tessa was already on the train seeing is she was late so Leshia went looking through every compartment until she finally found her.

Opening the door "Hey there Tessa, I finally found you." Walking into the compartment and then shutting the door.

"I swear I never thought we were going to miss the train. Tabi drug her feet so much this morning. You would have thought she would be in a hurry to meet Ivano. Her current flavor of the month." Sitting down on the bench seat across from Tessa.

"So you ready to get started?"

Back to top Go down

Going to Hogwarts ( Open to anybody) Empty Re: Going to Hogwarts ( Open to anybody)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 am

She then heard the door open and heard Leshia's voice. She smiled a little bit. “ Hey Leshia.” She then paused for a couple of seconds. “ I got here early, my parents helped me on the train and into a compartment.”

Tessa really didn't understand what Leshia was talking about with her sister. She guess that Ivano was her sister boyfriend. Tessa really wasn't in love, and wasn't planning on it anytime soon. But really who would date a girl who is blind.

She then but on a smile. “ Yes but I am a little bit nervous.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:12 am

Leshia was glad that her parents had been here to help her on the train.

"Well I can promise you this after this year you will not need anyone for anything. In fact you will be running circles around me.' Leshia laughed

She was listening to Tessa's concerns about being nervous.

"I can understand being nervous, I was very nervous last year even though I knew all about the school" Leshia was looking out the window and was wondering where everyone else was.

"So how are your parents handling you going off to school on your own?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 am

Tessa smiled as she looked at Leshia, she could tell that she was glad that someone helped her get on.

“ What do you mean by that?” She was a little bit confused by what she said. Tessa then waited for a couple of seconds, hoping to get a response.

She then let out a nervous laugh. “ I guess there really is nothing to be scared of. But sometimes not knowing what is going to happen, is the worse. Even though I been told what to expect.”

“ My parents are handling it very well, they look at this as there break from me. So I think they are going to start traveling.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 am

Damien had looked all over for a place to seat. He went from compartment to compartment looking for anyone that he could possible annoy. When he finally arrived at a compartment that had someone that he knew in it. Leshia Prewett..he could annoy her and it looked like she had company.

He pulled open the compartment door "Hello ladies" he said as he threw himself on the seat with the girl he didn't know.

"So Leshia you going to introduce me to your lovely friend here?"

Damien looked over at the girl, not as beautiful as the angel he had met at the lake but diffidently another possibility if that didn't work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 am

Tessa wanted to know what Leshia meant by the comment about running circles around her.

"You said that your parents helped you on the train, and I was meaning by this time next year you will be able to do it all on your own. I bet within the month you will be able to make your way around the school better than me." Leshia said proudly

Leshia was about to tell Tessa about the fight they had at the end of school last year when the compartment opened up and Leshia had hoped that it was someone worth talking too, only to discover Damien Greene standing in the door way.

When Damien said hello ladies Leshia could do nothing but roll her eyes.

"Don't you have another compartment you can annoy?" leshia said as he threw himself down next to Tessa.

"Not that she really wants to meet you but, Tessa Grey, this is Damien Greene."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 am

Tessa smiled. “ You are right about that. After I learn my way around, it is like I can actually run. I tried it once, and it didn't work as I planned.” She would be proud of herself once this happened. Tessa knew that she could do it, she just had to learn how to memorize everything.

She then heard the compartment door opened. Tessa had hoped that it was Charlotte, but she was wrong. That was one of her other friends.

She then brought up one of her hands and realized that she was blushing. This was something that she had never done before. She then turned a little bit to the new person. “ Oh hello.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 am

Damien noticed the girl blush a bit. "Well it is nice to meet you, Tessa" she seemed like a nice girl, but just a little nervous.

"No reason to be nervous around me, I don't bite." At the comment Damien could have sworn he heard a slight cough and looked up at Leshia who pretended to look innocent.

"So Tessa, any classes that seem to excite you this year? I am ready for defense and potions of course."

Last edited by Damien Greene on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 am

Tessa was still blushing. “ It is nice to meet you too Damien.” One thing that she wasn't used to being around guys. But she thought this was the best time to learn.

“ Sorry, I am nervous around new people.” That part was true, she remembered how she acted around Leshia. She hated it that she wasn't starting to get nervous, but she knew that it would go away after a little bit. This was something that she had to over come.

“ I really haven’t' thought about classes.” This part was true, cause she had no idea what she could and couldn’t' do. And she really didn't want to push herself to much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 am

Leshia listened to Damien talk to Tessa and she thought she was going to need to bard bag. He was always such a charmer. When he made the comment that he didn't bite she couldn't help but but cough at the statement.

Of course Damien had heard her and looked over at her.

"What?" she mouthed to him.

Leshia really could not stand Damien, she had practically grew up around him and always thought he was a jerk and he would always be that way.

"If you care, Damien I also have potions,and I am trying a new class called infiltration. That sounded really interesting." The trip had not even started and here was the bane of her existence.

"I think you should look into that class Tessa, I bet it would work out perfectly for you."

Leshia went looking in her carryall bag looking for her candy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:46 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. But she couldn't understand why Leshia was coughing after Damien said that he didn’t' bite. But she didn’t' give it much thought.

She then started to blink. “ What class?” Tessa was now very curious about it. “ Why do you think it would be perfect for me?” Tessa then started to pondered about this, cause there was nothing better to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Since they started talking about the class Damien was thinking maybe he should look into the class.

"Well if you think about the title, infiltration. This is when to sneak you way into a business or organization. Like being a spy."

Damien thought about it and when he got to school he was signing up for that class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Leshia just wanted to box that guys ear so bad.

"We aren't stupid Damien, we know what infiltration means. She wanted to know why I thought she was perfect for the class."

Leshia had been thinking about it since she saw the class on the options list.

"The reason I think it is perfect because you will learn to be a spy. You would be the perfect spy, no one would ever expect you to be one. They would play perfectly into your hands."

Leshia had thought being blind would be the perfect cover. She just hoped that Tessa didn't take offense to what she had been saying. Leshia could not help thinking about it any more than Tessa could help being blind. But living in the world that Leshia is from they would automatically think that someone who was blind would be helpless, but she knew with training Tessa would be anything but helpless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Tessa took a couple of minutes to think about what she had just said. This could actually work for her, she could find out who is talking about her. And she could use to her advantage. Leshia was right, she had the perfect cover.

She just stated to smiled. “ Maybe you are right, I think I might take the class. Just to see what I could learn from it.” Inside she was grinning cause she always wanted to be a spy, but didn't really know how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Tabi knew she took forever to get everything ready today. Her sister was basically livid with her because they were almost late. She had to listen to her sister all the way to King Cross complain that if they were late that she would beat her. She basically told Leshia to shut up and deal with it.

Once Tabi got on the train she started looking in all the compartments. She asked a number of people and no one had seen Ivano yet. She had met Ivano over the summer and they instantly had a connection. She could not explain what they had but he was a whole lot better than Damien.

This was the year that Damien was going to start and she was dreading it. Ever since Damien was borne she had been promised to him. She couldn't believe that some families still did that But her family was a Slytherin family and that is how it was done. The only reason it was her and not Leshia was because she was born first. That was the only thing she wished was Leshia's. But she had hoped the only time she would have to see him was in the common room and at dinner.

She was walking down the hall looking for a compartment that was empty to wait for Ivano until she saw her sister. She thought this was the best place to sit until she opened the door.

"Hey Lesh, I thought I would join you while I wait for..." Tabi's thought was interrupted when she noticed that Damien was in the compartment.

"Why is it you have to be in here?" Not waiting for an answer Tabi walked over and plopped down by Leshia, practically sitting on her.

"So Leshia, when did you start befriending dogs?" Tabi asked giving Damien a glare

Tabi finally noticing the other girl in the compartment. "Sorry, didn't mean to be rude to YOU." stressing the you towards the new girl.

"You must be Tessa, Leshia's new friend. She has been talking about you non-stop since she met you the other day." Tabi smiled at the girl.

"I am Tabi, Leshia's twin sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit, she wondered if this new girl was mad at her. But she didn’t' give her a reason yet. She then tried to give it her best. “ I guess you already know who I am.”

She couldn't believe that Leshia was talking about her. Tessa didn't think that she was that interesting. But it actually meant something to Tessa. She was still smiling. “ Nice to meet you Tabi.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Leshia had been enjoying the company of Tessa only to have it interrupted at first by Damien and now she had Tabi that joined the group. Tabi walked into the compartment like she owned the place and then had the nerve to plop her butt down practically on top of her.

"Geez Tabi you sat on me." Then Leshia pushed her onto the floor. "There on the floor just where you belong" Leshia laughed a little as she looked at Tabi on the floor.

"Also I hope the dog you were referring too was Damien, and last time I checked he was your dog." Leshia went to sit over by Tessa.

"Damien, I am sure you would love to go and sit on the other side..PLEASE." Leshia stressed.

(((OOC: Everything that goes on between Leshia, Tabi, and Damien is all approved.)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Tessa just sat there enjoying the company. Even if Leshia was fighting with her sister. This was something new and different. Tessa had always wanted a little sister, but she knew that was never going to happen.

All Tessa could tell that Tabi and Leshia really didn't like Damien. But she hadn't seen why, he seem really nice. But she was thinking that she only just meet him. Of course he would still seem nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:18 pm

It took all that Damien had not to crack up laughing when Leshia pushed Tabi on the floor.

"Thats what you get for sitting on your sister." Damien laughed as Tabi looked up and glared at him.

The Damien saw Leshia come over to him and ask him to move to the other side of the compartment.

"Not a problem Lesh, Tessa was your friend first." Damien got up and could not help steping on Tabi as he crossed over to the other side.

"Oh I am sorry Tabi, I thought you were the carpet." Damien laughed as he took his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Tessa was always told there there was a witch that brought candy on a trolly. She had always wanted something off of it, but she had not heard it. That is when she had the idea to go look for it, only problem was that she was going to have to get up and wander.

And Tessa knew that would end up a disaster. But she decided to try anyways, but she tripped over her own to feet and fell flat on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Tabi could not believe her sister threw her on the floor. She had hit the floor with a big thud.

"God Leshia did you have to do that too me?" Tabi was having a fit on the floor.

It took the cake when Damien told her she deserved it and then he stepped on her when he crossed over her to sit on the other side.

"Damien, you jerk..You knew darn well I wasn't a step." Tabi stood up and brushed herself off and went to sit by the window on the side where Damien was at. Since he was on the same side but near the door.

Tabi got up just in time because Tessa decided to get up and tripped over her foot.

"Sorry about that, here let me help you." Tabi reached down to offer her a hand. Then she glared at Leshia and Damien.

"If my sister wouldn't have pushed me on the floor, you wouldn't have tripped over me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Tessa could feel that she hit the floor hard. But she was used to falling so why was this any different. Usually when she feel nobody was watching her, it was in private. But here she done it infront of two people that she really didn't know. She could tell that Tabi was holding out her hand. After this she was going to have to explain.

She then stuck out her hand and knew that she didn't grab Tabi's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Damien could not believe that Tessa had tripped over Tabi. He had started to laugh becasue it was funny. Tabi should not have been in her way.

When Tabi offered her a hand up Damine watched as Tessa went to grab Tabi's hand and she missed her hand. How could she have missed her hand it was right there.

Damien usually was one for noticing everything but how did his miss this.

"Oh my god, your blind aren't you. Otherwise you would have hit her hand it was right there in front of your face."

Damien found this interesting, he had never met a blind person before and maybe he could use this to his advantage.

"Here let me help you too." Damien grabed ahold of her hand and with Tabi's help they picked her up off the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 pm

When Tessa heard that he was laughing at her, she started to feel a the tears form her in eyes. She hated it when people would laugh at her. It made her feel bad and she hated the feeling.

She then wanted to run and hide when he asked her that. But she knew that there was no place to go. “ Yes I am blind.” She hated it when people would put it like that, it wasn't like she could help it. It wasn't like she asked to be blind.

After a couple of minutes she realized that she was up off the floor. That is when she started to whip away a couple of tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next