Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delicate changes of life (Julie and Cain)

Go down

Delicate changes of life (Julie and Cain) Empty Delicate changes of life (Julie and Cain)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 am

Juliet walked over to her parent's grave but she stopped at Jonathan's first and placed a rose on top of their tombstone. Sighing a little Julie pulled her jacket a little close to her the rain was sure coming down but the rain couldn't keep her away from visiting her parents.

Juliet knelt in front of their grave. "Hi mum, dad. I know it has been a few months since my last visit but I have been super busy with work. I hope you are proud of me for I am still trying to get our name reknowned in Brtian making up the mistake that I made which soiled our name." She sighed again and ran her hand along the grass she still missed them deeply though it has been years since they passed.

Back to top Go down

Delicate changes of life (Julie and Cain) Empty Re: Delicate changes of life (Julie and Cain)

Post by Cain Valerian Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 am

Cain had managed to wander away from the herd again and into the realms of some civilisation, he knew that this was dangerous because humans were as likely to turn on him as his fellow centaurs, and then there were muggles to worry about also, but Cain didn't really care.

Finding himself in a graveyard, a place to honour the dead, he wondered if he was allowed to come in here without desecrating the land, after all, he was pretty sure no centaur had even wanted to come into a graveyard of humans.

In the distance he was sure that he saw a person that he recognised, and he couldn't help but laugh softly to himself, his mind was made up and desecration or no, Juliet was here and he was going to see her. Carefully making sure not to stand on any graves, he picked his way over to her slowly.

Stopping beside her he smiled sadly, her parents were here.

"Greetings Juliet. We meet again."
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Delicate changes of life (Julie and Cain) Empty Re: Delicate changes of life (Julie and Cain)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:03 am

Juliet turned when she heard a familiar voice and almost screamed her delight when she realized it was Cain she hadn't stopped thinking about him she had hoped that they would meet again.

"So we do meet again Cain." She smiled and thought about how much she had missed him and realized that it was more than she thought that she did.

"You know I was hoping that we would meet again." She said as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 am

Cain couldn't help but chuckle loudly and wrap his arms around Juliet in a strong hug, he had missed her too while they had been apart and with them living in separate countries it was hard to guess when they might run into each other.

Letting go of Juliet, Cain felt her hand on his shoulder and smiled his warm lopsided smile at her, placing his hand on her own.

"I will always be here to meet you if you desire it, never you fear, how have you been? Have the stars been in your favour since we last met? The meeting did it go well?"
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down