Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Such a Beautiful Night (Jaq & Vierdos)

Go down

Such a Beautiful Night (Jaq & Vierdos) Empty Such a Beautiful Night (Jaq & Vierdos)

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Jacqueline Girard was in a completely sour mood as she sat by the lake, watching the last rays of the sun fade and disappear. While it lasted though, an eery orange glow was cast over the lake. She sighed, a feeling of un-easiness within her. She had so much on her mind right now, and did not know how to fix her problems. As the sun vanished beyond the horizon and the stars reflection twinkled on the lake, Jaqui pondered her situation.

Her beautiful little sœur, Corinne, was now in a coma that could take many years to awaken from. She had brought herself to visit Corinne just the once, but the sigh of her sister, so pale and cold had broken her and she could not do it. Then, there was Salina. The girl had completely left their family, even changed her name to 'Salina Devante'. She seemed happy within her new family, and though Jaqui was pleased with this she was also sad that she no longer had her other sister.

And then, to top it all off she had not seen Vierdos in so long, far too long. Her heart ached as she longed to see him, and at this thought Jaqui began to cry softly to herself, holding herself together by wrapping her arms around herself. She missed him so much, and she had finally admitted it to herself.

She was in love with him.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Such a Beautiful Night (Jaq & Vierdos) Empty Re: Such a Beautiful Night (Jaq & Vierdos)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Vierdos finally made it to England and was a little surprised as to where he ended up Willow Lake for he had never been there but seeing Jacqui there changed everything he wandered over to her. He did not know what to do all he knew was he needed to be with her.

"Hello there..." He said full of emotion he was a wreak at the moment but it looked like she was worse he closed his eyes and willed himself to continue. "Jacqui..." Was all he could manage though.

Back to top Go down

Such a Beautiful Night (Jaq & Vierdos) Empty Re: Such a Beautiful Night (Jaq & Vierdos)

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:37 pm

As Jaqui cried to herself, she did not here the approach of footsteps. But, a strange feeling of relief had welled up inside her and she ceased her tears as she heard the voice. Not just any voice, the voice of him. Her saviour. Her life. The only thing that kept her from falling into the depths of insanity. Her love. As he spoke, she could hear the emotion in his voice. She looked up at him with tear stained cheeks and watery eyes.

"Vierdos!" She croaked, wiping away her tears as she leapt up and flung herself at him. She swiftly wrapped her arms around his body and felt better. She felt whole again, she felt wonderful and she couldn't help herself. Reaching up, she wrapped one arm around his neck whilst the other pulled his head down to her own and she gently pressed her lips against his, her tears mixing into their kiss.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Vierdos let Jacqui hug and kiss him but he pulled out of the kiss fairly quickly and began to pace.

"Jacqui beautiful, Jacqui..." He paused and looked at her for a little bit before resuming his pacing he could not keep himself still he was angry at his mistress. "Something has come up... I am not to see you but I couldn't keep myself away... I ran am currently on the run from my mistress and I believe that she will suspect that I came to you which means when she finds me I will be severely punished... But our time together means so much to me that I just can't stay away. I only stayed away so long for your protection but it seems that She knows about us anyways." He stopped pacing but he knew he would not be able to stay in one place for long but he planned on finding his mistress after he was done talking to Jacqui and taking his punishment like he should.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Jaqui wiped at her tears, but tilted her head when he began to pace. As he called her beautiful, she beamed. None had ever called her beautiful, but she could sense something most displeasing on his mind. As he spoke, Jaqui listened. Something had come up, and she waited in agony for him to continue. She clapped her hand to her mouth when he said that he would be punished severely, she did not wish that on him and without thinking she stepped forwards and rested her hand on his arm, tugging it lightly in the hopes that he would stop.

Jaqui knew that there was something else he wished to tell her, and so she planted herself in front of him and grabbed both of his arms tightly, staring into his eyes with worry. "Vierdos, what ees eet? Please, can you tell me of zis zat ees troubling you?" Little did Jaqui know that the news he was about to give her would bring her pain and anguish.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Vierdos looked at Jacqui. "If you wish to know I will tell you... I am to marry Akio Mai next month and my mistress wants you to be the guest of honor. I don't want to marry her but as everything that has happened so far except for meeting you has been arranged by my mistress and I have to follow through."

Breaking out of her grasp he sat down on the ground and rested his head in his hands he knew he only had so long before he had to return to his mistress. But he was going to spend as much time with Jacqui as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Jaqui's world stopped moving as he uttered those words. Everything seemed to go numb, her body froze up and the sounds around her were muffled, distant. Everything after the words 'I am to marry Aiko Mai next month' were distant, hard to make out. Long after he had sat down did she remain still, her hands clutching the air where he had been. She struggled to breathe as more tears streamed down her cheeks.

It was too much, she couldn't take it. Not this, not after everything she'd had to suffer through. Loosing Corinne, loosing Salina, loosing Vierdos. She was desperately and hopelessly in love with Vierdos. She couldn't take it. "Y-you can't," she gasped, finally. Turning to face him, her face flushed red with anger. "Y-you! You came 'ere to tell me zat!" She was horrified. "Do you not know what ees going on in ze world? I 'ave lost my sisters! One is in a coma and ze other 'as been adopted! My leetle sœur ees een a coma, and you dare to come 'ere and tell me zat you are getting married!" She screeched, before calming herself.

She realised that this was not Vierdos' fault, and she could not take her anger out on him. Moving to his side, she sat down and rested her head against his shoulder. "I am sorry, but eet 'urts. I cannot, I don't want to feel zis pain anymore, Vierdos." She murmured.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:44 pm

"I know beautiful and I am sorry I would much rather be with you. All I can say is please don't come to the wedding I would want to have you there but I don't think you should be there though." He stood up again and took her into his arms and kissed her forehead gently.

"You are all I want all I need but unfortunately it can't be this way I will still sneak out every once and a while to find you but it will not be as often as I would like probably." He sighed and knew that he would have to leave very soon but did not care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Jaqui rested her head against his chest after he kissed her forehead with a heavy sigh, tears leaking onto his shirt as she cried softly. She decided she would go to the wedding, just to show this mistress of his that was not weak and would not go down without a fight. Vierdos was hers.

She remained silent as he said that he would sneak out, yet she smiled. Thinking of what to say next, she looked up at him with wide and pained eyes. She did not ever want to leave his arms, and she wanted him to stay with her. Just for one night, if that was all she would ever get she wanted it. "Vierdos," she whispered. "Stay with me, just this once?"

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:40 am

"Okay one night but it has to be somewhere other than this here lake for I can't stay in spot for to long at least not at the moment." He knew he hurt her deeply and wanted to give her the request that she had asked for she deserved it after all.

"Is there a place that we can go my dear? For the longer that I stay here could mean that I am found sooner rather than later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:54 am

Jaqui nodded her head once when he asked if there were a place he could stay. Her parents had returned to France on a business trip, and they had taken Laurence with them so Jaqui had been lonely and frightened at home for the last few nights, for her house was so big and eery when it was empty. She had slept with her pillow clutched to her chest and her eyes scrunched up every night.

"Oui, my family are away for ze weekend so you may stay at my 'ome." Jaqui slipped her hand within his own and squeezed it once before getting out her wand. She looked at him with a small smile, glad that she would not be alone tonight. "Zis may make you feel sick."

Jaqui turned on her heel and with a flick of her wand she had apparated to out the front of her home.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down