Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed Angel

Go down

Unnamed Angel Empty Unnamed Angel

Post by Merabiles Lornay Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 am

Name: She does not have a name, she would very much like to have one but believes that it would be too presumptuous to name herself.

Birthday: Uneasy to say for sure

Place of Birth: A small graveyard

Current Home: None, she wants to travel and see as much as she can. She does however make a trip back to the cemetery every year on May Twelfth to visit a small grave

What Creature Are You?: Gargoyle

Strength of Being This Creature: Being a Gargoyle of an angel statue she has the ability to fly. She can turn into stone at will and remain stone for as long as she wants all the while hearing and seeing what goes on around her. She will never age.

Weakness of Being This Creature: She has no ability in magic, in flesh form is as strong as your average Muggle, transformation from flesh to stone may be instantaneous, but from stone to flesh takes a bit of time making her vulnerable, as this leaves her open to be shattered.

Appearance:

Hair Color: Blond

Hair Style: Short and curly

Eye Color: Bluish-Green

Height: 5’4”

Body Type: Slender

Dress Style: The long dress she was crafted in. It becomes white when she changes into her human form.

Character Information:

Character Likes: Life

Character Dislikes: War, Murder, young and untimely deaths

Hobbies: Traveling, listening to people, inspiring hope, she once saved a jumper and would like to help people like that all the time but does not know how to go about it

Strengths: Her love for all things

Weaknesses: Her simplistic and naive view of the world, and being born of sorrow may fall into dark moods

Preferred Food/Blood Type: She has never required or indeed ever tried any food

Background Information:

Gargoyles are as close a name as any has ever come, for in truth the first of them was a disfigured beast made into the archways of a castle that one night leaped off and was never seen again leaving the forlorn prince who looked to him for comfort alone. Gargoyles are statues given sentience, and come about only in one way, and that is the unconscious, repetitive use of magic by a witch or wizard.

The angel was commissioned to stand at the head of a little grave. Inside the grave was a little boy, an infant of no more than a week old, his name was Anthony. Every day his mother came, and every day his mother wept and lamented. Every day the mother spoke to the angel “Why my son?” “Why my little baby?” her magic unbeknownst to her crying out just as strongly, actually willing the angel life that she may respond. This went on for many years, and then one day the mother looked and saw tears streaming from the angel’s eyes, she felt peace that she was not alone. Another year passed and still the angel wept with the grieving mother, but one day the mother did not come.

After several months something happened and a warmth washed over the statue and she breathed her first breath. Stone was replaced by soft milky flesh garbed in white. Stepping down she knelt at the grave and made her first words. “I’m sorry mother has not come, but I am here, I love you Anthony.” And bending low kissed the earth that cover the child. Had she been able to read, had she known the mother’s name she would have seen a tomb stone five plots to the left marking where she lay killed by her own sorrow. The angel remained for a year there, and then one day smiling said, “Anthony, I’m going to live, for both of us, like mother never had. I’m going to live and I will come back and tell you all about the world! I love you Anthony!” And with that took flight.

Mother: In a way the grieving mother

Siblings: In a way Anthony

Children: In a way others might not understand she views Anthony as her child though he is long dead

Merabiles Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down