Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Nerves (Dani and Angel)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Nerves (Dani and Angel) Empty Just Nerves (Dani and Angel)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Angelus knew that Dani might be a little upset with him for just showing up unannounced, but then he thought of Dani as his girlfriend and that allowed him certain privileges he liked to think. The only problem was after the last time he had left her house he had only sent her one owl, so she might be upset with him.

It was not only he was a little busy, no that was just an excuse. Of course he was busy but you should always make time to write the woman you love, that is always important.

His problem was he was scared of what was happening to him, he had fallen in love with a beautiful woman who had already said she wanted to spend the rest of him. He was terrified that he was going to mess it up again. He needed to quit hiding from Sofia and talk to her about things so he can clear his mind, but he also wanted to tell Dani about his history and was afraid.

Angelus walked up to Dani's door and knocked hoping he didn't get yelled at too bad.

Back to top Go down

Just Nerves (Dani and Angel) Empty Re: Just Nerves (Dani and Angel)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Dani sighed she wondered when Angelus would come by, she had recived his letter and she understood he was busy with work and so was she but she decided she would let this one slid.

Dani hummed as she made herself some lunch and she walked toward her dining table and smiled she was fixing to eat her sandwich when she heard a knock on her door, Zephyr ran to the door and started barking Dani got up and walked toward the door

Dani wondered if it was Angelus, Dani sighed and opened the door to see Angelus Zephyr barked happily when he saw Angelus and Dani smiled at Zephyr than she hugged Angelus " I missed you" Dani said kissing his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Angelus had to smile when Dani opened the door and hugged him. She not only hugged and kissed him, she also missed him.

"I missed you too, and I am sorry I have not come by sooner." Angelus smiled and gave her a light kiss on the lips. "Is this a good time?

Angelus noticed that Zephyr was also happy to see him, "Aww hay Zephyr, are you happy to see me too." Angelus bent down to ground level to give him some attention too.

"Have you been keeping mommy company for me?" Angelus continued to speak to the dog, and then stood back up.

"How are you doing, my love?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Dani smiled at him " It's fine and yes this is a good time" She said with a smiled let him walk inside the apartment and she closed the door and hummed she grinned as Zephyr licked Angelus's hand she shook her head.

" Yes he has been a very good watch dog since you've been gone" Dani said with a kind smile she was glad Zephyr liked Angelus she smiled.

" I'm good, what about you?" She asked him while walking up to him she hate he was taller than her but she didn't mind she smiled up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Angelus was glad that it was a good time because he really had missed her and it seemed like the week had been long. Angelus had also become really attached to her dog, he was just the sweetest thing ever.

"Well it is nice to know that someone will protect you while I am away. Not that you really need it." Angelus smiled. With Dani being an Auror he was pretty sure he could take care of herself better than he could, but he tried not to think that way.

Angelus walked into the apartment and took a seat on her couch. "Its been a long week, but I am looking forward to it being over."

Angelus smiled up at her, he was looking forward to spending the weekend with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 am

Dani smiled and Nodded she walked toward him and smiled she sat down on the couch next to him and she leaned her head on his shoulder and she put her feet on the couch she looked up at him and smiled.

" So how are things at work?" Dani asked " And yes I can't wait for the weekend" Dani adder with a small sigh she looked at Zephyr and saw him staring at them she smiled and shook her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:01 am

Angelus placed his arm around Dani's shoulder as she curled up with him on the couch. He looked down and smiled as he noticed Zephyr was looking at them and then watched him curl up at his feet.

"I am sure glad he decided I was not such a bad person." Angelus had to laugh.

When Dani asked how work was he was not sure where to begin it been a very trying week. Angelus discovered that he started to run his fingers down her arm.

"It was really hard this week so far, we had a student kill herself this week. It sort of took some of us by surprise." Angelus said sort of somberly.

Angelus figured she might have heard about it being an Auror, but then that might not be her area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:22 am

Dani looked up at him and smiled when he put his arm around her shoulders she than nodded " Yes it takes Zephyr a while to warm up to people" Dani said with a small nod.

Dani didn't notice his fingers running down her arm when she heard what a student had done she nodded sadly " It was buzzing around work, people are trying to figure out why she killed herself" Dani said it really hit her when she heard a girl had killed herself.

Dank sighed and looked up at him " And work for me is normal, catching dark wizards and all" Dani said with a small laugh trying to lighten up the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 5:02 am

Angelus had to smile as she commented about catching dark wizards, " I imagine that we will never run out of those will we."

Angelus was thinking about about the whole Anne situation and wondered what Sofia knows about it.

Angelus continued to run his fingers up and down her arm.

"I wonder though if Sofia knows anything, she always knows everything" he stated with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 5:19 am

Dani looked up at him and shrugged " We will eventually" Dani said with a small shrug she even started to think they wouldn't run out of dark wizards she sighed and she frowned when he talked about someone named Sofia.

" Sofia? Who's Sofia" Dani said with a raised eyebrow she wondered whom he was talking about she shrugged inwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Angelus had not even thought about it when he had said it. He knew eventually he was going to talk about Sofia, he had been trying to forget her.

"Sofia is a long story. She happens to be many things. She was Anne's guardian, a Seer, and my ex of 10 years." Angelus sighed he did not know where to start.

"Which one would you like to know first?"

Angelus knew there was going to be many things that will come out, and he hoped she didn't run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 am

Dani sat up straight and blinked, an ex? She sighed and sat up straight and wasn't going to get mad again or run away.

" Does it matter?" Dani asked while staring at him she didn't care where he started she just wanted to know about this, Sofia. She sighed and waited for him to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 12:25 am

Angelus was not sure where he wanted to start but he thought he might as well start at the beginning of the story.

"Her name is Sofia Slytherin, I am sure you have probably heard of her, she is a renowned Seer. She had made many predictions and prophecies over the years. She is related to Salazar himself, I couldn't tell you how many greats granddaughter she is." Angelus took a minute to catch his breathe.

"We went to Hogwarts together for 7 years, and around our 5th year we started meeting in the library and things to work on homework assignments. We had a lot in common, other than her family hated me cause I was a muggleborn. But by our 7th year she had finally agreed to be my girlfriend."

Angelus was not sure if Dani wanted the whole story, but he refused to keep any secrets from her. He almost lost her because of something that came out he was not about to do it again.

"After graduation we moved in together on a little house that is on her property. I needed a magical area to live in while I went to school, and our relationship was growing. But around 4 years into our relationship things changed and went down hill for awhile." To this day Angelus still has memory problems about that time period.

Angelus got up off the couch and started to pace a little, he hated talking about this period in his life, he was so down and he could never explain it. It was almost like of piece of him was missing.

"During this time period I started drinking really heavily, and one of the nights that I had drank too much I had an affair. After that night I never drank again, until recently when I will only have a few sips." Angelus sighed and then continued.

"We were find for the next six years until out of the blue she ran into the woman I had slept with and had a vision of that night. It was weird that she had a past vision and not future, but of course she thought it was current. Then she left me and we haven't spoken since. We avoid each other at school unless we have to discuss things about school."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 6:27 am

Dani listened to Angelus she blinked slightly, from what he was telling her he and Sofia were made for each other than when he stood up she sat up straight hugged her knees, she rested her chin on her knees and she looked up at him, she didn't know what to say.

Dani listened to wait had happened and she would'be done the Same thing Sofia had done if she were in that position, but Dani would've asked him and would've tried to work things out.

Dani blinked when she heard they worked together, Dani couldn't imagine how uncomrfortable it would be working with your ex, Dani had never worked with her ex she could imagine working with her ex, the building would look horrible with as many fights as her and her ex would've gotten into Dani shook her head and waited to see if he said anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 am

Angelus could tell that she looked a little worried about the situation between Sofia and him but that was ancient history and it was a history he did not want to repeat.

Looking at Dani he sighed then sat down next to her, "She is not someone I ever want to be with again. I made one stupid mistake and after all these years she still will not talk to me."

Angelus has not had feelings for Sofia in probably 5 years. Looking at the time they got together when they were 18 and separated at 28 and he is now 37. Wow it has been a long time.

"Sofia and I have not been together for almost 10 years, she is no longer anything in my life." Angelus took Dani's hand, "I want a new life with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 am

Dani looked at him and nodded inwardly she didn't mean to look worried she just could tell they loved each other a lot and she had never had that with anyone she sighed and looked at him.

" I know it was in the past but it just sounded like you loved each other so much" she said the last part in a mumble she glanced at Zephyr whom was asleep she sighed and looked at Angelus again when he took her hand she smiled at him " I want a life with you to" Dani said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 am

Angelus sighed as he looked at her hand that he was holding, "Well obviously we didn't love each other enough, she never wanted to marry me. It seems for the last six years of the relationship we just existed together. Not really sure why we stayed together as long as we did, maybe it was because it was all we knew, or she knew something she wasn't telling me."

Angelus thought about his last 6 years with Sofia, it was like something had happen during their fourth year that cause them to change and they just hang it out together. With both of them doing their own things and such the rarely saw each other anyway.

"All I can say is the past is gone and it is on to the future." Angelus smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Dani looked at him and Shrugged " Well something kept you two together for so long" Dani said while glancing at him she knew there had to be something cause if he said they didn't love each other enough than something kept them together for so long.

Dani turned to look at him and sighed " Well the past is the past and there's nothing you can do to fix it" Dani said sadly thinking about how much she wanted to fix her past, Dani shook her head and stared at the wall in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Angelus sat back down on the couch and wanted to pull Dani into his arms, and hold her tight.

"I suppose there was something, but I will never know." Angelus sighed.

Angelus had known that this conversation had to get out if Dani and him every had a chance of making their relationship work.

"Nope, the past can never be repaired, and to be honest I like the way my future is looking so I imagine I do not want to go back there now." Angelus looked at Dani with a smile as he said that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 am

Dani listened to him and nodded she knew there probably was something but she decided to leave it in the past.

" I like how my futures looking too" Dani said returning his smile she knew he probably needed to tell her in order for their relationship to work Dani sighed and she looked at her jeans and started messing with a lose thread, because she was bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:38 am

Angelus was watching her play with her jeans and laughed a little, "So am I boring you too much."

Angelus could imagine that her listening to him talk about the past was not that interesting. Angelus smiled at Dani and held her close,

"Now that the depressing things are over, what would you like to do now,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 7:19 am

Dani laughed and stopped playing with her jeans " No you're not boring me I just hate uncomfortable sliences" Dani said with a small laugh she had alway's been that way she has to do something if there was uncomfortable silences.

Dani looked at him and shrugged " Whatever you want to do" Dani said with a smile she had half a mind to make him go out and walk Zephyr but she knew that would be cruel, mainly since he always got out of his leash and would take of down the street she laughed silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Angelus smiled as he held her, he was glad that she didn't find him boring.

"Yes there is a difference between regular and uncomfortable silences." Angelus could sit in quiet all did if it wasn't awkward.

"Do you feel up to going for a walk before I go home, or would you just like to stay right here and do nothing but enjoy each others arms?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:56 am

Dani looked up at him and sighed " Let's just sit here" she said with a smile she knew he had to go soon but she just wanted him to hold her for as long as he could hold her.

Dani hummed quietly and she knew she'd see him next week but she just didn't want him to leave her right now she sighed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Angelus smiled when she said they could just sit there, he would enjoy that very much. He didn't want to leave but he knew he would have to there would be no choice. Things to do, and papers to grade, the life of a teacher.

Angelus just sat there on the couch leaning his head on the back of it sharing in the silence. Both of them enjoying each others company.

The next thing Angelus heard was a pecking of an owl at the window, why do they always come at the most inopportune time. Angelus excused himself to get the owl for Dani so she didn't have to get up.

Going to the window he let the bird in and retrieved the note. Giving the owl a conjured treat the owl flew out the window.

Angelus was heading over to Dani when he noticed the owl was for him, and by the look of the handwriting it was from Sofia. He knew that writing anywhere.

"Its for me, from Sofia. It is amazing how those owls can find a person anywhere."

Angelus could not understand why she was sending him a note, they never talk about anything. Angelus opened the letter and read it:

"Angelus,

It is very important that you come to my office for a meeting. I recieved a package with a couple of memory vials that our meant for the two of us. It is said we are suppose to do this at the same time. Trust me I have no idea what this is about. But then you know I have not been able to seen my own future for a long time.

Please come to my office as soon as possible so we can take care of this.

Thank you,

Sofia."

Angelus read it again and then handed it over to Dani so she could read it too.

"Now this is just plain weird, why would anyone have memory vials for us." Angelus knew he would have to go check this out and he didn't want too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next